Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

(Barring continuity...)

Heath pulls up in his mini-cooper at the Four Seasons, parking it out of the way as he pulls out his phone from his jacket pocket. The Minstrel had a hot date tonight and he didn't want anything to go awry. He had booked a couple of events tonight, but they weren't celebrity class outings. After all, the limo alone had crippled his spending cash. But Violet LeBlanc was worth it. The amazing woman Heath had met within the Freehold wasn't the type to indulge in glamour. Hell, she created her own, in every step she took and every sound she uttered.

As the Minstrel cradled the phone to his cheek lovingly, caught in the dreamy memory of her, he barely noticed the voice on the other end trying to get his attention. "Oh, hi hi, sorry. I, umm, I'm just calling to check on the limousine I ordered for the evening. It's supposed to be here at 4:30 at the Four Seasons?"

The Four Seasons was where Heath had arranged to meet Violet, since it was far too soon to suggest meeting at either of their domiciles. Not that that wouldn't change by the end of the evening, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself.
    Pending

Violet LeBlanc Selena Jag

From within the Four Seasons, a woman had been mingling in the bar. The Spring Fairest enjoyed people and didn’t have shame for doing so. Life was about living and enjoying it because they were free, and she may or may not have indulged in a little glamour from the mortal patrons within.

Violet, wasn’t one to not follow the fashions of a holiday as the stunning Nightsinger checked the time and began to walk out the lounge and down the hall of the hotel. The red dress was beautiful and elegant on her delicate features. Even the bottom of it looked like tiny crushed roses, to which the Flowering thought was suitable for the evening’s festivities. It was the day of Amour and roses were one of those universal symbols. Perhaps it would inspire someone she walked by to do something marvelous for the one they adored. At still round her neckline, a small pendant around a gold chain adorned the Flowering Fairest.

When the Spring Fairest arrived outside, she held back under the awning as her dazzling eyes spotted the Minstrel on the phone, or speaking to someone at least. When Heath would turn her direction, she’d flick her delicate hand in a wave to him. Violet seemed in no hurry and her demeanor was definitely free flowing as it was. She couldn’t help but smile considering Heath’s was contagious as it was, particularly at how he looked in the suit he wore that evening.

Lady in Red

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath glanced back and forth down the roadway just outside the hotel's drive, keeping an eye out for the limo. One turn of his head and he sees Violet standing there, a tall glass of water flowing out of red velvet cake, and probably twice as delicious. In one smooth motion he pockets the phone, trying to look his best while doing it. He brushed a hand into his bouncy hair to make sure the strands were behaving themselves and then walked slowly over to the lovely lady.

"And here I thought Violets were blue. Your dress is very passionate, Miss LeBlanc. You glow like a volcano ready to burst." Geology, very romantic, Heath... "Uhh, and your flowers look lovely this evening," he noted, referring to the ones that adorned her hair. In his mind she was like a walking flower garden. "Such an...intoxicating scent," he leaned in as he said it, attempting to be suave and reaching for her hand so that he might kiss it in the manner of a gentleman.

The Spring Courtier smiled as she watched the him slip his phone away and adjust his attire. They were motions that she typically saw, but still each time they were different. Each individual had their own way of priming themselves to make that first impression, or other impressions everlasting.

“Merci Heath!”

Laughing whimsically, her eyes were alight. Waving a delicate finger in the air. “Now that is an expression I have not heard before.” The Nightsinger was clearly fond of his metaphor. The waterfall of flattery she soaked up, as if she would deny the Minstrel what he wished to say.

Violet’s eyes dazzled as Heath kissed her hand. Clearly enjoying the chivalry and old fashioned tone of the Fairest. “What are the plans for the evening? I do love surprises.” She wasn’t hinting at anything grandioso, and considering she hadn’t been in Sacramento very long nearly any place could have been new.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

"Ah ha ha," says Heath, rising back up from the sweet taste of her skin and releasing her digits. "Then surprises you shall have!" He stood straight, his free hand pointing to the sky dramatically. "The first should be here...any second now..."

Heath's smile bordered on grimacing as he looked around anxiously for the limo that should have been here already. Is that it? Off in the distance a long white vehicle approached. He stretched himself up on the tips of his toes to see, yes, it was turning into the hotel. Finally.

Heath smiled more brightly and gestured to the entryway as the limousine pulled in, coming around the circular drive towards the very spot they stood. Perfect. "Our chariot for the evening," he says, bowing and gesturing with both hands towards the vehicle as it came to a stop.

A man hopped out, dressed in a red chauffeur's uniform and walked with a small clipboard in hand towards the Minstrel. "Are you, err, Heath Moore?" he asked dutifully.

"Ah, umm, yes that's me..." Heath pulls the man aside from Violet and he whispers things to him, concluding the pre-arranged business and showing his driver's license and credit card for verification of his identity and all that before signing the paper on the clipboard. "The roses...what about the roses?" Heath asked impatiently, still whispering. "Ah good."

Heath bounds back to Violet and the limo and opens back passenger door, revealing a bouquet of roses sitting on the lavish leather seats adorning the interior. "Nothing less for such an enchanting lady, yet they could never match your sweet perfume," he said flatteringly.

The Nightsinger wondered if Heath was just in a hurry, or if it was pure excitement. Sometimes the two were hard to tell apart. “Oh, the first?” The dazzle of her eyes sparkled as she heard it was to be in courses. Violet watched the Minstrel’s movements with anticipation while he eyed the road.

As the limousine moved through the hotel’s lot to it’s driveway, the Fairest looked as pleased as punch. A slight drop of her jaw from her own awe of excitement. It had been sometime since she’d been in such a vehicle but it brought back many fond memories of another time before. “This is a surprise!” Violet exclaimed gently.

When Heath opened the door her expression was again pure delight. “And even more.” She easily moved into the stretched body of the limo, picking up the beautiful buds and placing them on her lap. Waiting for the Minstrel to join her while she adjusted her dress swiftly.

“Merci beaucoup.” Winking softly she humorously mentioned. “Rouge, to match my dress, hm?” Not holding back her bright smile. The Flowering closed her eyes and leaned into the bouquet breathing in heartily. “Magnifique.” Slowly passed through her lips as her eyes opened. Though some may have thought there were hidden intentions behind the blossoms upon the seat, for now Violet cherished the classic nature of such a gesture. To her it was far less the color that mattered, twas the thought behind it.

Softly she added while Violet’s eyes marveled the bountiful blossoms. “Each color of roses have a different scent. While some find a fondness of a color, others are smitten by their parfum.” Delicate fingers wrapped themselves around the base of one blossom. “Like a personality, no?” Thankfully she was not one to be upset over fresh cut flowers. Though she had met a few in the past who had been.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

All the pleasure Violet exhibited was reflected in Heath's face as his smile spread from ear to ear. He shuffled hurriedly into the vehicle after her, closing the door behind him. The driver, sensing they intended to depart made the same effort, jogging back around to the driver's seat.

"Oh I quite agree," replies Heath. "Such fragrance conveys so much about their personality. Some are potent, musky, sweet, spicy, or heady. Heh, sort of like drinks actually now that I think about it. A flavor of intoxication." Heath gestured wildly with his hands, expressing himself however he could as he spoke with enamored excitement.

The driver pushes a button on his console to lower the window separator between the driver's side. "Err, a destination, sir?" he asks politely.

"Ah right, 1631 K Street, please," answers the Minstrel, looking back to Violet with a wink. He didn't know how familiar she was with that street but it was where the second surprise would be located.

The driver pulls out of the hotel drive, back onto the street, a smooth ride from a professional.

The Fairest Nightsinger smiled again while she breathed in the roses before laying them on her lap. It nearly seemed as if they would blend in with the skirt of her dress and she softly murmured a laugh.

Her bewitching eyes returned to look upon the Minstrel in the back the stretched car with her. Those eyes that were very entertained by Heath’s gesturing and clearly Spring was apparent in the Joyeux.

“Oui, intoxicating.” Despite being in the car with a mortal, Violet’s next question could easily be considered something more mundane. The Flowering’s slender finger moved to her lips and tapped thoughtfully. “So I do wonder what type of a personality, you think of my own...” Pausing a moment to add a slight clarification. “Parfume… that is?”

An intrigued check of her eyebrows went up when the comedic Fairest mentioned the street. Not entirely familiar with all addresses, she was very curious and her excited anticipation was apparent.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

"Yours?" says Heath, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively and reaching over to the control to cause the driver's window to close once more. When it shuts he holds out his hand, "May I?" he requests, before reaching to take hold of Violet's. If she complies, he brings her hand up to his nose as he gingerly sniffs along the length of her hand and forearm. Sniffing loudly he acts as though he's savoring the scent.

"Very fragrant, its sharp potency would suggest confidence, perhaps? A sweetness that suggests a tender side... a mellow mingling in the bouquet, mayhaps denoting a deeper depth of emotion." Whether the Minstrel could really tell all that by the smell or not, it was perhaps more likely he merely wished an excuse to compliment the lady, expressing his thoughts of her.

When he finishes he would release her hand and then hold his arms outstretched from side to side, turning his head to one side. "Now me?" he jokes playfully. For he had no flowers to smell and he doubted she would really want to sample his cologne up close.

“I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I thought a gesture would be uncouth.” Smiling with amusement as he nearly seemed like Gomez Addams. Violet was unsure if this was intentional or not, but still very charming.

Whimsically raising her brow as the Minstrel tried to peg her personality based on the scent of her Mantle. “Well, I am a lady so I can neither confirm nor deny these suggestions of my personality. However, time may confirm them in the future.” Winking a bewitching eye.

Laughing to Heath’s gesture, Violet’s expression was clearly ‘why not?’ leaning into him. “It speaks fresh. Resplendent.” Closing her eyes and leaning very close to the Fairest’s neck, her breath could be felt on his skin. “Perhaps a little…rustic. But not overpowering, but playful. A hint of… musk lies within.” As emphasis was placed on one particular word, it may have sounded like Violet was suggesting something quite different. “These all make me ponder that there is not only a fresh and funny side, yet something hidden beneath the laughter, hm?” The Spring Nightsinger nearly mentioned a desire, but she feigned the cliche for the moment.

Although the Flowering expected him to smell a little more sweet and playful, at least for a man’s cologne. Though she was thankful it wasn’t Joop. Yet this wasn’t a fragrance as powerful as Fred Hayman’s 273, it was rather enjoyable.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread