Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
On the Court

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Phrymides stops by the front desk to chat with Sandra for a moment. They share some idle pleasantries, and Phrym alerts her that she'll be having a guest with her in the Wallball room today. Tam. She'll also need to rent an extra racket just in case.

"Thank you Sandra," Phrym beams. Then she heads to the locker room to change.

It's almost three.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam arrives wearing old sweatpants, sneakers and a 'Harvard' t-shirt. She walks to the front desk.

"I'm meeting someone here. Her name is Phrymides."

"I just need you to sign in here, and you'll get this badge..."

"The courts are down that hall, take the stairs to the basement and to the left, the little doors. Changing rooms are over to the right, and around that corner..."

"And you're good!"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Thanks!"

Signed, badged and cleared, Tam finds her way to the courts, looking for Phrymides.

"Oh, look at that! Perfect timing!" Phrymides declares, although as you can imagine this unlikely to be coincidence.

Or, well technically it is still a coincidence but - ah, who am I kidding dear reader, I am as unprepared as you do explain the capricious workings of Lady Luck.

I am however, prepared to inform you that it is at this time Phrymides makes entrance to Tam's attentions. I must warn you here and now that I may fail from time to time in the next few moments-

- to be objective. I apologize, and hope you believe me as I reassure you that I take my responsibilities as your narrator with great respect to the gravity of the position. It is simply that-

- fuck me, she's so HOT.

Oh, look at that badonkadonk, work it, oh god, work it.

Shit, she's saying something.

"Tam, it's good to see you, I'm glad you came! We're in court 2." She appraises Tam's outfit. "You look nice today!"

Does Tam still need to change?

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam smiles and looks down at her attire. Her hair is pulled back and she is not wearing any make-up. She looks up at Phrymides and smiles, big and sincere.

"Thank you. You aren't doing to bad yourself today. I'm good to go."

Tam enters court 2.

Did Arachne herself possess such such fingers, long and slender as they are? Reach, her arms arch upwards and Phrym deftly weaves a scrunchie into her long hair.

Is it tamed? No. Those wild locks could not be fully restrained if the Djinn of Arabia took each thread between their thumbs to straighten it in individual successions.

She does not walk, rather she weaves. From side to side and with uneven pace, so that she at once falls behind and again skips ahead of Tam of the Wilds.

"They have a really great membership plan, with a free class once a month. I was taking Pilaaaaates," She beams, twirling back to speak to Tam and skipping backwards. "The instructor was amazing! Miss Chloe could do like, the most crazy stuff. Like twice, I used the Sybil' Sight 'cause I couldn't believe she wasn't using magic."

Again she falls behind as Tam arrives at their destination. The basement is less cheerful than the windowed plaza of equipment above, but it is well lit and the walls colored a welcoming shade of cool sea green punctuated by painted tropical fish in a hundred hues.

The door itself is a tiny, ridiculous thing, set deeply into the wall with a hands-width worth of window. The hatch to a submarine might give it's entrant more purchase.

It unlatches, heavy thick and soundproof. The hell kind of sport is this? Into it's opening the room gapes with high ceiling and far wall, a near cube. With it's white walls and recessed overhead lighting, the room is featureless except for a single red line painted on the linoleum floor.

Phrym passes into the room, a breeze accepting invitation of an open door.

"Do you know how to play?"
    She asks Tam, offering a racket. The door clicks shut behind them.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I've played a few times, but it has been a while."

Tam accepts the racket, but glances towards the door in a moment of paranoia. She looks back at Phrymides with a smile.

"Let's have some fun."

Phrym takes a place over to the left side of the court, a step behind the line. Into the air goes the ball, and the racket follows it's course and connects smoothly and casually.

-thunk-

"So, Spirit huh? You take anybody with you on your trip?"

The ball rebounds off the wall and towards Tam

Dex+Athletics+EquipMod(1) to return serve.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"No ..."

Tam swings and hits the ball before it hits the floor, sending it straight back to the wall.

"... Maybe I should have.”

She suddenly feels self-conscious about her trip. Back East, they warned her not to wander alone, but despite the dangers, the Shadow didn’t scare her. Maybe it was the thrill that pulled her there, but she felt just as comfortable in the Shadow as in the material side.

“I do have a bit of experience scouting the Shadow, though."

Serve returned

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread