Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Grove Greens Groove

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

Jackson continued to watch Julia do her thing, though he wasn't quite sure exactly what it was that she was doing.

Is she trying to seduce her, or get information from her? Or seduce her to get information from her.

To pay along, he casually picked up another bottle and randomly decided whether to frown or nod to indicate his approval.

4 suxx perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-28 16:05:23 Jackson Rail rolls 8 to perceive something (10 Again) 4, 1, 10, 8, 6, 7, 9, 8, 3 4 successes

S
    Selena

"Well, I'm sure our selection isn't as grand as the ones you may have seen Miss." Mandy looked to her perhaps half apologetic of their small wine cellar and a complementary grin.

Pointing to a small spot in the corner that had a blue boarder along the wood frame the waitress nodded and whispered in a conspirator tone. "Oh, and there are some bottles that we keep in reserves for our frequent or special customers." Winking a little gesturing to the beautiful Daeva in hopes to maybe pique her interests further.

But as Jackson and Julia's attention was drawn to the corner they would notice something else on the floor. It may have just looked like a brown stain to some that was cleaned up as best as it could have been on the tiles, in the crevices there was something ruddy colored. Which would have caught their attention as old, dried partially cleaned up blood. But certainly not enough to make either of them hungry considering it was coagulated and tainted with chemicals.

"Oh, is that so?" said Julia in response to the waitress' words, her smile widening just slightly. "I'd love to see some of those if it isn't much of a problem." Obviously, the young Daeva knew it wouldn't be a problem at all. After all, Mandy was now under her spell, and it wasn't likely that she would be denying the Succubus anything at that moment.

However, her attention was drawn to the old stains on the floor. They may not have looked like much to some, but considering she was a Kindred, Julia had no doubts of what those stains were. Well now, this is when things start getting interesting, she mused to herself, her pretty green eyes inspecting the dried up bloodstains for a moment. Turning her attention back to the waitress, the Succubus decided it was time to push the girl for a little more information.

"Mandy," said the Daeva neonate as she took a couple of steps towards the girl. "Can you tell me what those are?" She placed a hand softly on the girl's arm as she gestured to the bloodstains on the ground with her other hand. She figured that the girl had probably heard something working there, and the fact that she had been so skittish earlier...well, she must surely know a thing or two.

C
    C_Lloyd

Jackson turned to observe the stains on the floor and raised an eyebrow, conveniently after Julia had pointed them out to Mandy. He said nothing for the moment - he was just glad he didn't have to point out the stains to the Daeva as well. She was pretty and perceptive, a rare find in girls these days.

The Nosferatu turned to Mandy, staring at her expectantly after Julia's query.

S
    Selena

Mandy moved to the side area where the finer stuff was kept. Pulling out a couple of bottles carefully, like they were gold. Or like someone who didn’t want it to come out of their paycheck. The pretty waitress’s eyes looked to where Julia gestured, and her own eyes went a little wide.

“Well, the um woman who use to have my job came down here one night for wine. I was told there was a scuffle or whatever. I think its blood from that.” The woman’s only reluctance was the enticed fear of what she was about to say. There was a heavy glance to Jackson before Mandy continued.

Turning her attention back to the beauty who walked in and spoke like silk, the waitress added. “There was someone else with her, I guess. From what Daryl said. I guess she quit that night or something. It was kinda all of a sudden.” Her words were as true as she knew them, Mandy didn't seem to be hiding anything other than trying to shroud her uneasiness in the current location. Shrugging she added. “So yeah, then I was hired. The manager and Daryl told me to watch it if I brought anyone down. You’d think they’d have changed the policy.”

A scuffle? Hmm, so this is where it happened then, the Succubus mused to herself, her pretty green eyes focusing on Mandy as she spoke. "Oh my, that sounds awful," she said to the waitress, feigning concern as she spoke with a slightly exaggerated gesture. "You would think they would change the policy after such a thing!" Julia shook her head a few times, pretending to be disapproving of the fact that the management team hadn't changed their policy.

"Did they ever catch the other person? The one who she got into a scuffle with?" asked the blonde neonate, hoping that the waitress would have a little more info perhaps.

C
    C_Lloyd

Maybe they did change the policy.

Wits + Investigation failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-14 08:58:36 Jackson Rail rolls 4 to check the wine cellar for prying eyes (or cameras) (10 Again) 6, 6, 4, 3 failure

Jackson searched the room for any evidence of cameras or others watching, but didn't find anything of the sort. Hrm, that's strange. That's what I would have done... but then again, there's only one way out of here...

For some reason, Mandy seemed to be ignoring Jackson altogether. The Nosferatu continued to say nothing, and watch as she reacted to Julia, more than happy to let the Daeva have the limelight.

S
    Selena

“No. From what I understand, she wasn’t seen since. And they never caught the guy.” Tilting her head as if she suddenly recalled a clip of info. "But I thought I heard he was either a regular or knew him."

Shrugging she added. “But they also didn’t really let it get publicized much, because they didn’t want a bad rap at the Course.”

"This is my first time working at a country club. I don't know all the policy details. I assume they have something in place for this kind of thing." Mandy's hand wistfully tossed to the side. "They have so many strange policies here. I can hardly keep track. I'm not sure how long I can use the 'I'm new here' line."

Well, isn't that convenient? Julia thought to herself, wondering if the management team had simply tried to clean up the mess themselves after the incident took place. If he was a regular, this Daryl guy must know him. The neonate realized that they would have to speak with the man behind the bar, the one that had given them that strange look. She was confident in her abilities to get him to talk, but the fact that she hadn't been all that successful feeding that evening certainly limited her options.

"Well, that's too bad," said the Succubus in response, pouting her lips in a playful manner. "Hopefully that creep isn't still out there causing problems for other girls." She shook her head slightly after saying those words. "You know, management trying to keep things from reaching the public isn't all that surprising...its quite typical actually," said the blonde neonate to the waitress, giving her a little shrug.

"But don't worry hun, you are doing just fine," added Julia with another killer smile. "For being new at this job, you've been quite helpful so far." And with that, she gave Mandy a quick wink. The only way you could be of more help, is if you let me had a little nibble...

C
    C_Lloyd

So it's Daryl we need to talk to.

Jackson easily recalled the stare of the disgruntled bartender as the descended into the wine cellar. I doubt it will be too difficult.

The Nosferatu nodded at Mandy, feigning a smile at Julia's encouragement.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.