Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Event Planning (private)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Perry diCarto

Perry leaned against the wall near Fresh Tastes, awaiting the arrival of Heath Moore for their evening chat with the best caterer in the city, Mrs. Rosemary . It was after closing, the restaurant squared peacefully away for the night. In some respects, that was too bad; Perry could've gone for a bite of Mrs. R's cheesecake. Still. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Tonight they were here to meet and plan for a charity variety show, to see who they could involve and, naturally, to contract Mrs. Rosemary as their caterer. Plus, when Springs got together, who knows what impromptu amusements could be found?

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath arrives speedily. He'd been to the Four Seasons a million times so it's not like he could get lost. He'd finally gotten over his minor illness and looked to be in good health, strutting confidently through the halls towards the restaurant built into the ground floor. "Hi ya, Perry. The entertainment has arrived, now all we need is an audience!" Of course the charity wasn't going to be for some time, they were still trying to make preparations, but Heath was one to get ahead of himself at times.

Perry diCarto

Perry snorted and grinned. "Hey," he said, motioning to the door to Fresh Tastes. "Shall we? I suspect the audience is inside."

With that, he strolled into the restaurant, presumably beside Heath - unless it was locked, in which case the Shadowsoul would knock.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Absolutely," answered Heath as he followed and/or awaited the knock of Perry's knuckle upon the door.

As they waited, and/or, strode through the entryway Heath conveyed privately to Perry, "So remind me, we're talking about getting catering, right? For the charity event?" Their initial discussion concerning the event planning was becoming vague in his mind so he just wanted to be on the same page.

As the pair walked into the restaurant, they took notice of their Queen, who happened to be dismissing a couple of waitresses for the evening. "You all take care, and will see you tomorrow!" she said to the girls, as the pair exited through the same door Heath and Perry had used, casting a quick glance at the good looking pair of Fairests.

Noticing the pair of Courtiers, Mrs. Rosemary's smile widened slightly. "Heath, Perry! It is good to see you both," she said to them, taking a few steps towards the pair. "I'm pretty excited to hear about this idea you two have come up with." With those words, the Ogress gestured for them to take a seat in a nearby table. "Please, make yourselves comfortable," she added with a smile as she took a seat of her own.

Perry diCarto

Perry nodded to Heath's question. "Yeah, I figure we'll tell her what we're up to and invite her to cater it. It'll be fun!" He grinned. Perry always enjoyed talking with Mrs. R.

As he saw the Queen dismissing her waitresses, Perry flashed the human girls a smile and then gave the Ogress a wave. "Hey, thanks for meeting with us!" he replied, accepting the invite to have a seat across from her. "We figured, who better to share an event plan with than the best chef in the city?" He gave Heath a little wink, thinking he'd let the jester get settled before they launched into things.

Violet had been mingling at the Four Seasons lounge earlier in the evening. She had some delicious wines that evening that had beautiful bouquets to them. But what would top perfect wines off that evening was a perfect dessert. Heading toward Fresh Tastes, the Spring Flowering saw the waitresses leaving for the evening. Mais faites vite! Her attire that evening was a little playful and a little sexy, perfect for an evening of just socializing.

With that, Violet’s own exotic Mantle perhaps breezed ahead of her as she came to the door of the restaurant. Not entirely entering the place, her head ducked in, instantly feeling the other Spring’s as she did. She loved that feeling, the gathering of her Court. Gently swooping around the door, her head and part of her torso peered round the frame. The gorgeous Nightsinger’s stature probably looked something out of a movie no less.

“Excusez-moi Mrs. Rosemary?” Her voice as beautiful as her very being. “May I trouble you for a slice of some sort of decadent dessert to take along?”

Seeing the other two Springs, the Harlequinn she certainly recognized. Violet's luscious French accent prevailed her. “Bon jour Monsieur Heath! Comment allez-vous Then with a delicate and graceful finger pointed to Perry she quickly added. “You, I have not had the pleasure!” She had seen her Fairest counterpart at recent gatherings, but never officially met. Her bewitching eyes skimmed over the handsome gentleman.

“I do hope I am not intruding.” Adding quickly with a grin. She did realize that sometimes her desires may not always be that of others. C’est la vie…

Violet's Outfit

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

Heath's gaze lingered on the waitress girls as well even after they had passed by. "Hmm, maybe I should come here more often," he said in hushed words to himself as he adjusted his tie as if to improve his image. When Queen Rosemary greeted them, Heath beamed with a large grin and a pleasant wave. "Hey, Mrs. Rosemary!" he said in as friendly a manner as was socially acceptable. "What're the odds we'd find you here?" he says, knowing full well that the odds were high. Rarely did she seem to leave her beloved kitchen.

Heath plops himself down on the offered seat like an energetic child full of enthusiasm. The Minstrel nodded dutifully as Perry explained their reasoning for coming to her first. "Oh yes, we could never do something like this without your help, Mrs. Rosemary."

Suddenly Heath sniffed the air, catching a whiff of something irresistibly familiar. Heath twisted violently in his chair until he sat backwards on the seat, his jaw dropping at the lovely sight of Violet as she pranced majestically towards the table. Well, she just walked, but in Heath's mind it was like a slow-motion dance of subtle gestures all compelling Heath to adore her. He went from sitting to standing in an instant, knocking his chair over and then scrambling to catch it before it hit the floor. "Umm, I..I'm fantastic! Lady Violet, you're looking simply divine tonight. Please, umm..umm," Heath glanced around trying to complete his thought. "Uhh, won't you have a seat with us?" He holds out the chair clumsily as if offering a present.

I really REALLY have to come here more often!

Mrs. Rosemary let out a soft chuckle, shaking her head slightly. "Your words are too kind Perry," she said in response to the lawyer's compliment. "I am excited to hear what you guys have in mind for this charity even though!" The Spring Ogress offered the pair a radiant smile as she said those words, the sweet aromas of her Mantle lingering in the air around them.

As the sweet smells of her own Mantle mixed with those of another, the Verdant Queen looked up as the Flowering approached. "Ahh, Miss LeBlanc! How wonderful to see you," she said to the Spring woman, gesturing for her to join them. "Looks like this is turning out to be an impromptu meeting..." said the Gristlegrinder, letting her words trail off as she let out a soft chuckle. "But no, you are not interrupting anything! We were just about to get started actually."

Offering Violet a sincere smile, Mrs. Rosemary invited her to take a seat with them. "I'm sure I can fix you something sweet to take home," she said to the bewitching Fairest in a pleasant tone. "But perhaps you may wish to partake in this conversation beforehand?" As she said those words, the Ogress gestured to the other two Fairests at the table. "Heath and Perry had come to talk to me about an idea they have, for a charity event."

Perry diCarto

The arrival of Violet LeBlanc turned Perry's head in a very literal sense. There was something about the might of her personality, a bewitching, Flowering powerful personality that seemed to embody what it was to be Fairest. The Shadowsoul was not rendered as dumbstruck as his friend might have been - her beauty washed over him like art, rather than an object of desire - but he was well charmed. He'd recognized her the first time she came, and was inwardly shocked that he hadn't had the chance to go say hi yet.

"Not at all, Ms. LeBlanc," he said with a flash of that smile that might have paled in comparison with hers. She certainly was not an intrusion. He offered her a handshake. "I'm sorry to have not yet had the pleasure! Perry diCarto." His mind was turning very quickly as he realized the potential here.

Perry chuckled quietly at Mrs. Rosemary's reaction. "You probably get it all the time," he said with a playful little wink, his Mantle whispering its fledgling cry of excitement that was easily overcome by the others present. Now that he was this close to Violet, he could feel the all-encompassing might of her connection with Spring.

As Mrs. Rosemary explained their purpose, Perry decided to take a seat opposite his Queen. He nodded emphatically when Mrs. R. invited the jazz star to listen in. "Actually, this might be something that would interest you. We are looking to put on a variety show here in Sacramento for charity. All manner of acts from talented folks at a classy but accessible catered event with sponsorship from my law firm." That was a high-level overview of what was going on, at any rate. He'd see if there was any interest before he inundated the Flowering with the details.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread