Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren looked over at his fellow Censor and sat up expectantly with a pleasant smile. "Oh, hello, Aenigma. Nope, just enjoying the...err, atmosphere." When Aenigma leaned in to speak Toren stood and tilted his head to hear better and then tilted it back to reply. "Certainly, I'm not too busy for that. Might as well take care of it now if that's alright? I think Miss Kiko is still dancing with Animus but perhaps we should cut in before she tires the poor man out," he jokes with a mirthful laugh.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

A
    AethrDav

Having felt the surge of magic that accompanied the beginning of a set from the DJ booth, Aegis' attention got distracted from Toren for a moment, and his Mage Sight blossomed with the actions the DJ, seemingly one among the Consilium in the competition, bending and manipulating the lights. Aegis' wondered idly whether he was also manipulating the sound, which he'd have had to concentrate a bit harder to really pull out, but either way, the man seemed to know what he was doing. The sounds blended, the beats bumped, and the ex-military engineer felt an echo of his clubbing days, and hips swayed a bit and shoulders bounced. Letting out a loud whistle to show his appreciation, he turned back to the Mysterium Necromancer whom he'd met this past summer, and decided that the nod was enough of an invitation to pop by to say hello.

Making his way, still half a drink in his glass, he leaned in as he approached so he need not holler, and greeted Toren, "Hello, it's been a while. How have things been?"

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

When Aegis approaches them, Toren doesn't want to be rude and dismiss the man after suggesting to Aenigma that they go and retrieve Kiko. He says to Aenigma quickly, "Oh, umm, just give me a minute with this gentleman first," speaking apologetically.

"Aegis, hello, yes it has, hasn't it!" exclaimed Toren in a friendly manner. "I thought that perhaps you might have just been passing through when I saw you last. Where have you been hiding yourself?" Their discussion in the park had been a rather interesting one, one that he had remembered but the man's disappearance, like many others, was more of a concern on the attack of Awakened in Sacramento. "Things have been well, keeping busy, you know how it is. Good to see you made it to a Consilium event, though just so you know it hasn't always been this...err, casual."
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"Well, I guess we could go interrupt them," said the Warlock as he glanced over at Kiko ( kimura ) and Animus . "Although, they do seem to be enjoying themselves." A smirk formed on the corner of his lips as he said those words. "So perhaps we can talk about it later," he added as he turned back to Toren. At he noticed that another mage had approached to speak with the Moros, he nodded to his Cabal mate and took a step back to allow them to speak without him intruding.

A
    AethrDav

Aegis gave a laugh, and wasn't sure whether he'd prefer Consilia to be like this, or a more formal setting. He supposed that other venues might be more...constructive, when it came to business, though he did notice the Hierarch and a few other mages he recognized reappear from some back room somewhere.

"Yeah, my Legacy mentor impressed me into a period of apprenticeship as pre-payment for tutoring me as a Forge Master. I was almost literally an apprentice blacksmith and goldsmith for about the last six months." he laughed again, hopefully conveying that he held no animus at the fact. It had been enlightening, fascinating, and Aegis couldn't wait to adapt some of the techniques into his engineering and development. "I wanted to say hello, I've had a hard time finding anyone I really know from before I left. I know we only got to speak briefly, but I just wanted to say hello. I can see you are engaged, I can let you go if you need to."

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"Ah yes, you did mention something about that I believe, about your Legacy. I'm glad you've been putting in the effort towards mastering it. It's not an easy thing to do, nor an easy thing to come by, so do make the most of your opportunities. I'm glad to did stop by to say hi. We'll have to find another opportunity to catch up. I don't remember if I gave you my card last time, but here's another if you need it." Toren reaches into his pocket to fish out a business card for Aegis. "Sorry, I guess I was trying to meet up with some people. By the way, this is my Cabalmate, Aengima. Aenigma, this is Aegis," says Toren to the both of them for introductions. "Well, anyways, I'll talk to you soon alright?" Toren passes the card to Aegis as he transitions into a quick goodbye.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nodded to the other man as Toren introduced him. "A pleasure," he said to the Talon, offering him a pleasant smile. Considering the topic of their conversation, the Warlock deduced that Aegis was likely a Moros as well. "If you two need to catch up, please...do not stop on my behalf." A smirk touched the corner of his lips as he said those words.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread