Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 57
DISPLAYED
The Spiral XII

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Don't know, not even the report seemed to know. Had to be a prank. Bandit writes and holds up Marietta.

Gallows

"Weird," she said, shaking her head. She had never heard of someone leaving around lamp posts as a prank before. "I guess it's better than grafiti, right?" The Union usually didn't concern itself with petty pranks, unless things started getting serious--they started paying attention when drugs got involved, for example.

I
    Irina

The current Spiral will close 23/01/2013.

C
    C_Lloyd

Though every word spoken in the bar was informative, most of what was said was not of immediate interest to Leon. The two agents mention of museums piqued his interest briefly, but only in-so much as caused him to determine that he'd have to give them a look. It wasn't like he had the resources or influence to actually pull anything of any worth out of any museum with a decent amount of security anyway.

He also considered getting involved with the "other" criminal element of the city, but it would be a different world completely for him. And once you got sucked into that world, things got very complicated, very fast. It was better to stay away until it was necessary.

C
    Cross

Tony grinned and took a drink. "That bad, eh? Well. Looks like we're going to have to make decent ass-grooves in these seats so we stay comfy, am I right?" The Agent leaned back, holding and looking at the dark liquid. "I guess that ain't so bad." He looked around at the bar for a moment, then downed it.

"Gettin' late, man. See you at work tomorrow?"

Once he had said his farewells to Tom for the night, Agent Girardi stood up with his empty glass and took it over to the bar, placing it where it was convenient for the bartender. He figured if he could save the guy a trip, it never hurt. "Thanks," he said to the Old Man with a smile before he headed for the door.

Well, I doubt she would be that dismissive if she knew the particular details behind it. Bandit thinks as he writes, Well, at least you can paint over grafiti, right?

Tom laughs at his partner's reaction and glances around. It wasn't much of a place, but it was simple and off the beaten track. He nods in agreement. "Sounds good. I'll be there. See you tomorrow." He, too, finishes his drink and takes the glass over to the bar. He drops a couple of bills in the tip jar if there is one and heads out to find his way home.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.