Watch

I am that girl...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Capitol Plaza rested in the heart of downtown, rising high into the air next to I-5. It like many hotels had its own parking garage, along with vallet services. It too seemed to have a large a spacious lobby, with numerous couches and chairs for people to relax and wait while they were being checked in, though minor tweaks in furnishing and layout here and there gave it a slightly different look and feel. The evening already took a turn for the chilly, and the light-mist of a rain did not make things any better.

Allison made sure that the card key, with room 527 on it, was waiting for Velma at the front desk...

Allison glanced out the window of her hotel room, as she wondered when Velma would arrive. With a turn, Allison moved over to the bed and grabbed the remote for the television, flipping through the channels as she waited.

After a moment, she left it on the local news and she scooted up farther on the bed, adjusting the pillows against the headboard for extra comfort. Allison did her best to not get to excited, but she simply could not help it...tonight may be the start of her very first coterie...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma arrived the Capitol Plaza by yellow cab.

After paying her charge the taxi driver was kind enough to go around and open the door for her… it was one of those moments when Velma believed she had been baffled by the gods with a gift. Well not by the gods, but by her sire at least.

Allowing her heels to step one after the other she asked for the key at the front desk and picked up the elevator. After a few moments she found herself in the corridor that would take her to Allison’s room.

Room 527.

It was written in white in a red plastic plaque that was bolted by the side of the door. She looked to the keys… no card. The room number was stamped there as well.

Can’t get wrong.

Knock Knock!

Faking casual movements the Daeva tried the lock and the key and opened it. By the seams of it she knew she could open it with no need for a key… it worried her somehow.

“Allison!?” she asked.

“It’s me! Velma! I hope I’m not interrupting!” she offered once she finally stepped inside, in her face she had a pleasant smile even if the Daeva seemed to be unaware of it, which made it look all the more spontaneous and special.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Heya!" Allison said with every ounce of smile that light her face as she saw Velma.

She quickly cut off the television to give Velma her full attention. "You are looking cute as ever..."

"How are ya doing tonight?"
    Allison shifted from her position and stood up to give a better greeting.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Hey Allison!”

Velma offered after noticing her cousin.

She looked to herself after Allison offered her compliment as if making sure she was looking cute as ever.

”I guess we both are.” her eyebrow rose slightly and her smile widened.

”I’m doing good, thanks for asking, I hope you are aswell!”

The ravager looked around Allison’s room taking a good picture of the place she was in. It was an interesting place and in some ways similar to her own.

”So? This is your place? Looks nice! Are we waiting on him as well? Did you manage to get your call?” The Daeva seemed to be pleased so far, hopefully if Allison had made her call their company would be arriving soon.
    Velma Star*

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Home for the time being..." Allison smirked as she moved over to the night stand to grab her i-phone. She sent Chris a quick text with fluid ease as she continued talking to Velma. "Going to text him. I don't think he is going to be that much longer..."

Text

"Could talk til he gets here and just catch him up..." Allison gave Velma a shrug. What else was there to do anyways...watch TV together?
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Well, yes we have a few things to talk about.” that was an understatement of course, between forming their coterie, the sudden departure of half the kindred that held positions in the city and the contest that the prince had issued for the regency… Velma wasn’t quite sure a single night would be enough.

Lifting her shoulders in the same motion as Allison, Velma smiled, as if sensing her counsin's excitement growing in anticipation she reached for her hand.

“…don’t worry, everything will be fine!” she reassured her.

“So? What were you watching in the tv?” Velma asked, her question aimed at keeping Allison more at ease.
    Velma Star*

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"News..." Allison glanced back to the television that was off.

"So depressing..." With that she lets out a slight laugh, and then seems to have a sudden shift in thought.

"You ever been to L.A.?"
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma let’s out a small chuckle.

“Here I was worried about you!” she comments.

The Daeva pauses for a while pondering on her cousin's question for a while.

”LA?“

“Nah, never.”

“Why?”

The Daeva finally asks. It’s not like she traveled a lot during her breathing days… her childhood had been passed in a nunnery and after that she had been around Chicago hopping from bar to bar until finding fame and fortune. After that she had been embraced and her condition made the prospect of travelling not very tempting.
    Velma Star*

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison smirked. "Cause it is a close flight away..." She laughs for a moment. "This is home, but I travel a bit. Usually just a day or two..." Allison pursed her lips in thought. "Been trying to keep up with the rumor mill for more places then just Sacramento..."

"Gotta love the Cacophony..."
    With that, Allison gave a slight shrug of her shoulders.

"Just think it would be cool to go for a weekend or something..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“You travel that much?” Velma’s interest was suddenly picked.

Velma wanted to ask her if it wasn’t dangerous… but somehow it would make her look poor on Allison’s eyes.

“By plane? Humm I could try it one day…” she chanced, her words though betraying her lack of conviction. Somehow flying high above in the air inside a metal cane didn't inspired Velma too much trust.
    Velma Star*

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread