Ended
Watch
151 - 155
DISPLAYED
(1211) Consilium: Mage @ The Rage

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
    k
    kimura

Finally stepping back towards well... everything else... Kiko began the slow arduous process of finding her wayward older brothers and could not WAIT to tell them of the awesome that had happened.

"I so want Toren's cooking now... and I have no idea nor do I care what he makes... I'm starving but Gods... I FEEL WONDERFUL!!!"

Simply giggling like the proverbial schoolgirl she simply stalked through the sea of people like a happy happy swishy tailed kinda kitty

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"O" escapes Ariadne as someone bumps into her. Side stepping she recognizes West. A flutter of emotions play quickly before settling on apprehension. He was there the whole time?

"Not a problem." Ariadne replies with a natural smile. Blue eyes flick forward as Jammer brings the evening to a close then shift back to West. "Anyone stand out?"

Just as a heads up, this thread is closing in about 39 hours, lets wrap it up.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Not really."

The music had made him wish he'd entered the contest. He didn't have a lick of musical talent, but he was a walking discography. After the opening with dubstep, it would have been great to rewind the clock and show them the house and electronica that gave it birth. It would have nothing to do with getting a better look at Bell.

This... This... This is acid.

Maybe some Razormaid.

"I'm more of a one-twenty than a seventy guy,"
    he added with a shrug.

That was really the crux of it.

Having run out of things to say, and oblivious that Ariadne might not understand, he lapsed into silence.
    Nimbus

As the music dies down, the strange sensation of muffled ringing permeates the hearing of the Rage's occupants and regular conversation can be heard once the Awakened and Sleepwalkers alike exit the structure. The night air is chilly and many taxis await those who stayed too close to the bar during the evening. For some it is simply a matter of willing themselves home. But no matter how they leave, these Awakened know the Consilium has adjourned once again as a demonstration of the new order of things.

End Scene
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread