Ended
Watch

A Lesson in Etiquette

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich sat patiently in one of the meeting rooms under Avalon, as per Madam Au Pair Sage's instructions. As he idly looked about the room a few thoughts passed through his mind. I don't think that I'm one who really needs a refresher course on Invictus Etiquette, but at least I get to spend another evening with Madam Sage. Her presence is delightful. If she requested that I take an underwater basket weaving class, I'd do so with enthusiasm. Such an odd sentiment, I wonder where that comes from? He stares off into space with a quizical look on his face.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

He didn’t have to wait long as Daniella entered the room, and quietly closed the door behind her. It still surprised her to some degree to be having this class and discussion with a member of the First Estate, but so be it. Smiling to Erich as she walks the rest of the way into the room, “Good evening Mister Passions.” She says, gracefully selecting a chair and sitting down. Her outfit this evening was a black wrap around skirt with a white silk blouse that showed the only necklace she ever wore. Looking to Erich, "How have you been?" she asked.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Angel of Darkness
    M

He stands as the Daniella enters. "Good evening Madam Au Pair." He remains standing until she takes her seat, then he sits as well. "I've been spectacular, thank you. I'm fortunate that despite the rather dull subject we're here to discuss, I'm fortunate enough to be graced by your beauty. How have you been Madam Au Pair? Well I hope."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

An eyebrow is raised, “I wasn’t aware you found proper manners and etiquette dull. I promise not to take too much of your time, but I figured it was best we address this now rather than have you make a misstep and embarrass yourself.” She stated, her tone even. But just as soon as the words were spoken, her smile reappeared, “I have been doing well, thank you for asking.” She answers with a nod of her head. “Shall we get right down to business? I don’t imagine this will be a long discussion, as you seem to understand the way our titles work. But I am sure you are aware that even the smallest mistake can hold great implications and tarnish a well-meaning Kindred. Wouldn’t you agree?”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich backpedaled slightly, "Not to say that the code of conduct that we abide by in the First Estate isn't important or necessary. I was just expressing my preference to focus on other topics in the far too rare instances that I am graced with your company Madam Au Pair."

Erich nods slightly, answering Daniella's question. "Oh yes, I'm very aware of the importance of addressing one properly. The last thing I'd wish is to raise the ire of the Invictus, Madam Au Pair Sage, present company especially included."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Nice save she thinks, as s small smile appeared on her lips, “I am pleased to hear that is isn’t completely a dull topic, if it was I would have to rethink my approach to offering classes.” She added.

“We can go about this from the beginning, or I can just address the issues I have seen thus far. You seem to have a good grasp of the proper use of titles right now; perhaps you were nervous about being in a new Domain when the errors were made? Are there any specific areas that you feel you need assistance with? Or shall we have a general discussion?” she asked, already having figured her plan out, but curious as to what Erichs answer would be.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich's eyes alight as Daniella smiles. His own smile grows. "Indeed Madam Au Pair, I was very, very nervous when I first came to this domain. I had never entered a domain where my presence wasn't already requested or previously announced. I never had to interact with Kindred of Quality of note. My sire handled that. I merely did his bidding. I apologize for my previous transgressions.

As for the lessons focus, I have no preference of my own. I defer to your wisdom and authority on the matter. I'm sure that my errors exposed to you where my weaknesses lie."
    He gives her a small bow of his head, punctuating his deference to her on this matter.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

A smile, "That sounds fair enough. Lets start at the beginning, with Titles of Esteem!" she says, obviously enjoying the topic. "Every member of the First Estate has one, generally Mister and Madam. Though when a Childe is still undergoing instruction of his or her Sire, not yet an official member of the Invictus Society, than the Title becomes Master or Miss. These are the basic and most common Titles within the First Estate, gained the moment a Childe is Embraced, and only change with age." she says, pausing a brief moment, "I wanted to make sure those points were made, are there any questions before I continue? I welcome any and all questions you may have!" she said, clearly eager to answer any questions he might have. She start at the beginning, figuring he already knew these points, but making sure.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich nods as Daniella speaks, a thoughtful smile on his face as he gives the Au Pair his full attention. "Just one question Madam Au Pair, what of those whom have recently pledged themselves to the First Estate, but where not brought up into it by a sire. Do they automatically get the respect of being addressed as Mister, when they have not yet had any training in how one must conduct themselves.?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

A nod, “A good question Mister Passions. Those who pledge to join the Invictus obtain the titles of Master and Miss until such a time as a meeting is called and they are accepted. They are then assigned a teacher to train and teach the traditions of the First Estate and protocol. Respect is not given, it is earned.” She replied.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread