Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

In the Name of Honour

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    K
    Kazakin

There were a variety of reasons why Stefan went to Sally first. Perhaps mostly because she was the one who'd really fought for him, whipped him into shape in the pack, made an Urdaga out of him. So it was mostly out of an instinct of fairness. Because it mattered - to him, as much as to them, and because he knew full well that his Honour brands demanded he no longer hold his tongue.

If Stefan felt discomfort at what he had to say, he didn't show it in his face, which held the same note of intense good-humour that his family always provoked in him.

The Cahalith wandered towards the kitchen. Annoyingly, he couldn't seem to call on the Gibbous Moon gifts to feel the presence of his pack at the moment. Thrusting aside the need to know where his pack was, he accepted that it wasn't meant for him to have that crutch.

Honour is blind.

Pack Awareness Faaaail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-25 11:36:07 Stefan Anderson rolls 6 to Wits 3 + Empathy 2 + Wisdom 1 (10 Again) 7, 1, 6, 2, 7, 7 failure

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally isn't terribly difficult to find, as her voice could be heard from the walk in pantry, singing crazy by Patsy Cline. Her voice echoed out through the kitchen as she organizes and cleans the pantry. Her MP3 player is plugged into her ears and tucked safely into her bra.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan headed into the Pantry, with a little grin flashing across his lips. He leant against the doorway for a moment, then knocked, loudly.

"Hello, Sally!"

He didn't exactly shout, but he did raise his voice enough that he could be heard clearly even with the volume turned up. Because turning up behind people, particularly Werewolves, particularly packmates, and giving them a heart attack... was a bad, bad, bad idea.

Particularly when he wanted to talk to them about something that for him, was of intense importance. And also for the pack.

Afraid?

Yup. I'd be fucking stupid if I wasn't.

Touche.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally turns quickly and smiles, "Hello Stefan!" Sally pulls her ear buds out of her ear and wraps them around her shoulder to hang loosely between her cleavage. Sally leans on her broom and looks to her brother, "And what can I do for you dear brother?" Sally asked with that warmth that Stefan should be used to by now...

K
    Kazakin

Stefan took a breath, looking at the few dust motes in the air, and the way the stockroom looked in the light. He wasn't an artist, like some Cahalith were, although sometimes he felt driven to try and draw his dreams just to get them out of his head. But he did appreciate that his family were uniquely... his family. Each one of them.

"Actually, I need to talk to you about something. Important and... yeah, too long in coming, which is my fault more than anything. You got the time?"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally's face lost its smile at the seriousness coming from her intense brother, "Always, did you want to go to my office? Or upstairs? Either space we should be able to speak freely in." Sally asked as she walked out of the pantry, placing a reassuring hand on her brothers shoulder and walking with him out of the pantry and into the the kitchen proper.

K
    Kazakin

"Upstairs. It's more comfortable for both of us," Stefan said, not bothering to make any particular explanation. Not in public, where one of the Herd, even if it was just one of Sally's staff, might walk in. They might be accepting of the odd family that lived in the roof, but that didn't mean they were free to discuss things around.

He was aware that he was on edge, and he forced himself to stay calm and steady, keep his expression flat and thoughtful.

He had to be strong. Weakness was to be reviled. The others needed him to be strong through this, even if their judgement was inevitable.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Sounds good," Sally says as she heads up the steps to the family apartment. She loved this space. It was a big open space. The only closed space was the bathroom, because everyone liked privacy when they poo. Otherwise, there was no avoid family. Just like she liked it.

Sally made her way over to her pompasan chair, moved some books off of it and plopped down. "So what is up Stefan?" Sally asked with a big old smile on her face. She loves her family, and was so pleased when they would come to her if they needed her.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan threw himself down in a chair, with the same easy sprawl that only a man who was quite as intensely good-looking as the Cahalith could pull off with any aplomb. Anyone who hadn't had the lucky effects at birth would have ended up looking like a mess. Stefan looked like a sexy mess.

"You remember what I told you when you first found me? That my mother and girlfriend had been slaughtered by werewolves? The reason I was so... jittery all the time around you guys at first?"
    Shieldbearer said quietly, leaning on his hands. "I... don't know if anything ever struck you as odd about that story?"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally nestled down into her chair and listened to Stefan as he spoke. She saw the mess, but didn't see the sexy, family is family. She loves her brother, but she doesn't Love her brother. Sally tilted her head and thought back to the situation. "Yes, but every first change is messy Stefan. So i didn't read too much into it." Sally leaned forward, "What are getting at Stefan?" Sally asked politely, with warmth in her voice, she wanted more information though. She can't help without information.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.