Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 87
DISPLAYED
Halloween 2012: Club Ember

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri let a coy smile play on her lips as her eyes seem to match. "Climbing, of course. Although, it would fully depend on the tree itself. Saying that, I'm quite spry and light. I can pretty much climb anything, regardless of...girth."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren's gaze follows Sally's finger to the Iceman. Hmm, a large family. Then again Toren himself had several siblings as well so it wasn't unusual to him. "Ah, very superheroey. The most interesting things about superheroes are all the cool powers they've got in my opinion. It'd be awesome to be able to fly or zap out laser beams and stuff." Oh wait...I probably could do stuff like that if I studied enough. Though he didn't have to fly when he could just close the distance with a portal. But superheroes didn't have to worry about the Abyss always mucking things up. Meh, that was hubris for you.

"Oh thanks," said Toren appreciatively of Sally's compliment. "I made it myself. I'm good with materials and designs, though I'm sort of a walking scrap heap in a way," he admitted with a hint of pride.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

S
    Sally Romanov

"Everyone has there escapist fantasy I guess." Sally tips her glass to Toren. "Well," Sally takes a second to check the time, "I do believe our night is coming to an end sadly. Thank you for keeping me company Toren, It was very nice speaking with you."

K
    Kazakin

Stefan could smell an innuendo from a mile away. Combined with being almost ruthlessly shameless, this drove him to lean forwards slightly, flashing that electric smile, and meet Terri's gaze.

"I'd love to see you climb again,"
    the Cahalith said, the grin even resounding in his voice. "Particularly now you've got me all curious about girth. I'd have to see it to believe it, I think. But then, it's very much a two person activity."

Climbing, of course.

k
    kimura

Once the pair had finished their impromptu teaching of dance Dorothy smiled and slightly curtsied to the Scarecrow "While I have had a wonderful time tonight Master Scarecrow I think it is time I retired to my little pillow fort of awesome" leaning up she pecked Aenigma on the covered cheek whispering just loud enough for him to hear "This is the most fun I've had in a while, thank you for inviting me Aenigma-niichan"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

There was something very enigmatic about the man, something behind the smile beyond its electric quality that made her flutter towards him. At his reply, she simply smirked and pulled her hood back up, placing her finished drink down. "Yeah, you'd be correct, it is better with two people. Maybe on the next Not-Date, Stefan," Terri replied, leaning forward to place a kiss on his blue cheek. "Thanks for the drink," she added before turning and heading for the exit.

Inside, her Wyrd roiled and she tried desperately not to unleash the emotions upon the club as she left. Under the hood, however, she was grinning.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

"I'll look forwards to it. Call me," Stefan replied, and grinned when she kissed him on the cheek, and there was a note in it that wasn't entirely masked by the air of easy self-assurance that he usually carried. It was entirely possible - just barely - that he was really enjoying himself more than he'd expected to.

And I think I just scored a third not-Date.

He paused for a moment, thinking this out as he watched her leave.

As long as it stayed at not-Dates. It would be dishonourable to interfere with someone's marriage, after all. There was harmless flirting, and there was being a tool. He had no intention of disgracing his brands in that regard.

But still...

...He was​ looking forwards to seeing her again.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread