Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
What's the Next Step?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar sat in the Four Seasons' bar, looking down at the whisky Sam had served him. He wasn't particularly pleased about having made that deal with the hob at the Fleshmarket, but it wasn't like he could magically turn back time and undo what had already been done. He could feel the weight of the Wyrd on his shoulders, and the Darkling knew better than to not follow through with his word.

"So, we've got this glass shard...and we know what he looks like," said the Archer as he turned to face Dominyk Prise . "I guess that's a start, huh?" He gave a little shrug after saying those words, reaching for his drink and taking a sip.

"But what happens when we find him?" said Degnar as he set down the glass and focused on it once more. "We don't even know what he's capable of. I don't like that." He turned back to face the Winter Incubus, giving him a blank look.

"We are gonna need more muscle."

C
    C_Lloyd

So far, it had been a good day for Lou. His workout was invigorating, and work, while uneventful, was therapeutic - the inanity of it offered him a modicum of normalcy - something all changelings could use. When he finally returned to the four-seasons, his mood was high, and he was far more inclined to spend some time in the company of friends, rather than alone in his den. So he stepped out of his normal routine to take a trip to the four-season's bar. He didn't plan on drinking - but he at least hoped that someone would be there he could talk.

To his pleasure, there was.

Dominyk's distinct and familiar fragrance invigorated the Dragon as he approached. While Degnar was certainly anything but invisible, there was something about the Darkling's demeanor that caused Lou to look over him - or perhaps it was simply Dominyk's presence. Either way, Lou approached to greet his fellow fairest.

"Dominyk. It has been a while. How've you been?"

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk was paying attention, at least out of the corner of one eye as he was enjoying his vodka. He had pledged to bring back another creature to serve justice, it still felt like he would be becoming like them. It made him sick. He made a non committal noise to Degnar ’s thoughts. “I wish the wording wasn’t so precise, I was trying for the ‘find and deliver message’ wording but that...kept overriding me.

More muscle meant Summer, he only really liked one Summer. The rest he was on varying levels of ‘meh’ with, but the he didn’t try to hang out with them on purpose.

He caught the pale shimmery visage of Lou in a flash. “Speaking of muscle.” Dominyk turned to face the Wyrm. Now that was a man that he could openly appreciate, even if he was a dragon.

Fair enough, you never did call me, though I’m sure I have your card with me somewhere.” The Flowering said as he patted at his ever present hipster-bag. “Join us, we were discussing how we need someone like you.

The Four Seasons is, as ever, a fitting setting. This particular evening is a quiet one and only a couple other patrons are present in the bar, having an after dinner drink in at a small table in the corner. Sam nods to each of the Lost as they come in, tending any requests they might have.

Noticing the small gathering of Lost Sam takes a couple minutes to make sure the private room attached to the bar is available and ready to receive visitors.

Anya Wyrmblood Irina , just want to make sure you're aware of the thread! :-)

I
    Irina

Technically, that afternoon should have been Anya's day off work. However, in her world it was an odd day that did not include doing something functional in the office. It helped greatly that she was never actually idle, and in slipping into The Forge for a couple of hours that morning meant that she would be ahead of schedule in a couple of days.

The Draconic was, perhaps, a little obsessive compulsive about her paperwork. But at least she did not horde it. Everything had its place, since she got her claws into sifting through the clutter.

But now she was free for the remainder of the evening, and a few more besides. She could let her hair down for a while, so naturally her first port of call had been to the Four Seasons bar.

Anya pulled up a stool and, with a quick polite smile to Sam, ordered her staple of a Whiskey, before acknowledging the assembled Lost with a pleasant enough wave.

"Degnar, Lou, Mr, Prise," she greeted.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

"Yeah, the wording could've been better...but there's no point dwelling on what's passed," said the Archer in response to the Fairest author's words, giving him a slight shrug. He reached for his glass once more as he heard footsteps approach the bar. Setting the glass down, the Darkling turned slightly to notice the rather tall Draconic.

"Ahh, yes," he said in agreement with Dominyk's words. "We certainly need someone like you." And just after Degnar finished saying those words, he took note of the other Draconic approaching the bar.

"Miss Wyrmblood," he said, returning Anya's greeting with a tip of his hat.

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou was somewhat confused by Degnar and Dominyk's statements. What do you mean someone like me?

He began to voice his confusion but Anya's arrival cut that plan short. He turned to his fellow Draconic and a pleasant smile spread across his face. "Hello Miss Wyrmblood, how are you?"

I've changed the time of day to evening, after the sun is down, per player request. Please let me know if this is an issue.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Ms. Wyrmblood.” The flowering looked up from the minor search in his bag, and came up with a small envelope in hand. “Here..Lou.” The pause was slight but still there, as if he was holding something back.

Dominyk breathed for a moment before turning back to his drink and taking a rather large ‘sip’, if that is what it would be called. By the gods...

And that’s two, if they want to come along I have no issue with it.” For a moment he looked at the envelope in his hand and then actually offered it to the Cream-colored Draconic. “Sorry.

I
    Irina

After receiving her drink, she did not take a drink immediately but rather acknowledged the conversation she appeared to have walked into, with a vaguely curious expression on her masked face.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Anya asked, with the apparent sincerity of one who truly did not wish to interrupt something important.

She smiled at Lou, and raised her glass slightly in preparation to take a drink. The scent was really quite tantalising. "Quite well, thank you. And yourself?" Anya remarked, before taking a small sip.

She glanced at each of them however, her manner suggesting the question was open to each of them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread