Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
The Spiral XI

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"A paranormal investigator or a private investigator, heh," declares Lynx with a small laugh at the thought. "If I were to venture a guess it's probably pretty similar. Deductive reasoning, scientific inquiry, collecting statements based on witness observation... It's really not that hard to set up your own investigation firm. If you end up needing any help with it I could give you some tips." He couldn't tell if she were being serious or not, and he wasn't even sure how serious he was about giving her tips. He hadn't really been that great of a detective, not noteworthy anyways. He hadn't even built up a reputation to speak of. Maybe if he had spent a few more years at it.

April nodded at the agent's words. "Yeah, I guess the methodology wouldn't be all that different," she said in response to his comment. "I guess I should take some forensics courses at school..." she let her words trail off, reaching for her glass and finishing the rest of her drink.

"Well, if I decided to go down that route, I won't turn down any tips," said April with a smile, looking down at her watch for a moment. "Ugh, its getting late and I've gotta catch a cab back to my place. Keep me company while I flag one down?" Her smile widened slightly as she asked the question.

Since the scene is closing...April will exit, I'm assuming with Lynx :P

x
    xohgr

Evan finished off the dregs of his drink. A sly grin split his face as he thought See I can keep my mouth shut when I want to. Besides, being quiet gives me the opportunity to listen to other people. Never know what tid bits I will uncover. Evan left a bill on the bar to cover drink and tip. He left the same way he came in.

"Sure thing, April," says Lynx, finishing his drink and putting a couple dollars down on the bar for a tip. He walked along side her and pushed open the door for them. "And hey, if you need any help with courses I could tutor you too," he offered, the comment drifting away as they exited the bar together.
    Lynx exits the scene \o/

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.