Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
381 - 388
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 39 of 39 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani grabs Twist by the hand and together they job quickly back to her car. She gets in, waits for Twist to buckle-up and then hits the road, trying to get to the train station as quickly as possible to conserve starlight.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Ishani grabs Twist by her hand, Twist fingers curl around the other woman's and she quickly moves to keep up with her, letting go almost reluctantly to bolt to the passenger side.

She waited until Ishani was fully in drive mode before speaking, "Should we discuss what to do should we find them there?" she queried as she scanned the road around them. Chances were that if the two were heading to the train station they were already there and they wouldn't magically run into them on the road. But there was always a small chance and Twist would rather look than risk loosing them.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

What would Longinus do?

Mariel turns to Fenix with a true hunger and joy.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Honestly, I don't really know." Ishani says, watching the road carefully. "Technically, we're supposed to take them out. But I am not quite sure if this is still considered inside Asa's domain. Either way, their sentence is death, so I guess we stake them, then bring them to a more secluded place to kill them. Or, we knock them out and bring them to a more secluded place. Either way, we need to get them out of the train station in a manner that doesn't cause a breech."

She pauses, thinking about that for a moment. "I might be able to hide and take one by surprise and stake them, but I don't think that will work for both."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

In the interest of focusing the narrative somewhat, I am spinning off some of the lines of activity in this thread into sub-threads. Specifically, I am spinning off the activity with Arnold's group, the activity in Chico and the activity in Truckee.

Other events will continue in this thread.

This thread will end at dawn, and if the Prince decrees that the Blood Hunt actively continue, I will start a new thread to continue the general hunt (Bloodhunt, Day 2)

5:00 AM

Arnoud

Things have picked up significantly at the Sacramento Rail Station. Some early AM trains to San Jose have already left, and others to San Jose and to Oakland are preparing to leave soon.

Arnoud has still seen no sign of Jack Bennett, or of any vampire, however.

Billy Austin

Billy drove all round the Lodi Transit Center and found little sign of activity, and none of kindred. In contrast to the main Sacramento Train Station, the Lodi Transit Center is still pretty dead at this hour. Passenger service doesn't start until 6 am. A few fright trains come through, but other than that, the only sign of activity is a custodian at work inside the station's passenger building.

Sabri Nidra

Most of the calls picked up by the police scanner are traffic-related by this point.

Headstrong and Gideon

After a fruitless night of hunting, the two Sworn return to the Chapter House, arriving before the dawn.

Circe

Circe retreats to her underground haven. She has her serpent and her wolf with her, as well as the homunculi. She waits to see if Obsidian will call with any further information for her to transmit.

Narration:

It is not yet twilight, but Sacramento's kindred know that will come within a half-hour. Those of the oldest blood already start to feel the edginess that comes with the approach of dawn, their Beast warning them to not wait until the last moment before finding haven for the day.

Many feel a sense of frustration, some perhaps that a night was wasted. Some few hope that the hunted vampires found their way to safety, while others hope to hear they were found and destroyed, but at this hour many have no news at all.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph starts to drive back towards his haven as fast as he can while somewhat obeying the law. His blood was starting to slow, the sun was close."Where do you want to be dropped off?" He asks Lori.

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Billy Austin

Feeling his body grow weary, Billy decides enough is enough and heads back to the Seneschal's car. Driving to a secluded spot with a nice patch of soil, Billy parks up the car and locks it tight before calling on his blood to sink into the ground for the day.

Haven of Soil

Sabri Nidra

Sabri glances to the clock, eyes weary and mind becoming fuzzy. Time to rest, she thinks, switching off the police scanner. Interesting intrument, though, May come in handy.

Page 39 of 39 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39
Closed Thread