Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Random patrol (ATTN: anyone)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John wander down the streets aimlessly, his eyes focused on the pavement while his coat hung from his shoulders. That old woman had shaken John. How could she have even known about that date? Was it a trick by the Gentry? idiotic hobs doing it for shit and giggles? Or has my mind snapped again and I'm tumbling towards madness? John shook his head. he didn't want to contemplate that again.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

John comes across a pack of pigeons, a not uncommon sight in the city.

They look at him. As a group. One of them Coos.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John paused for a moment, looking at the gathering pigeons for a moment. "Shoo." He said as he continued forward.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

They stand. A feathery tide of stupid birds. They look at you with beady orange eyes.

They continue to Coo
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"I said Shoo." John daid in a firmer tone. The yellow eyes were starting to creep him out. At least they arn't Ravens. Thats usually a bad sign.

Kharn

ShadowEdge slinked out from around a corner. He stopped dead in his tracks, seeing the Manikin before him. He's wearing a longsleeved white button-up, with a tuxedo style vest, and baggy leather pants. Seen past his Mask a feral, yet attractive man, his face has a few scars, his long lean body carries a killer's grace. His shoulder-length hair is stark white, with a small braided ghotee dangling from his chin. His fingertips, if John happens to look, are bony, as if they could grow into talons at any moment.

"Shit, did not expect that... well if I'm gonna meet the locals, he'll be the one to start it." He mutters to himself.

With a raspy voice like a death whisper carried on a soft wind he speaks to John. "Well... hello. ShadowEdge, and your name?"

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John continued to stare at the pigeon for a moment before tearing his eyes away at the source of someones voice.. I'm on to you...Pidgeon. "What? Oh. John." He said, standing back up straight, towering over the other changeling. "Local or new arrival?"

Kharn

If ShadowEdge was even the slightes bit bothered by the height of the Manikin John, he didn't show it. He smiled, a animalistic grin, sharp teeth showing. He steps forward, unafraid, and extends a hand to John. "New arrival to this city, dont know anyone here at all, and haven't seen one of our people since getting here two days ago. You new here too?"

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"Been here for a few months. Moved from Boston."It took about three seconds before John relised he had to shake the changelings hand. He had way to much on his mind. "Want to talk about this somewhere else? Someone might mishear us." It was always smart to talk about Lost matters away from the ears of others...and pigeons. I'm getting paranoid...Well, its a useful trait for us.

Kharn

That raspy whisper voice once again. "Sounds good, we should take this somewhere "safer" away from light and ears..." He notices John eyeing the birds. "and pidgeons as well it seems..."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread