Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria watched as Gina brought in the last of the food. A couple pies, a couple sandwhiches, a couple other assorted snacks layered a side table. Along another table were books, drawn from both her personal collection and the Mysterium's resources. Two bookends, carved with the face of a dragon in a solid dark wood stood on either end of the collection. The eyes glowed faintly in the dim lighting.

Along the walls, several objects had been pulled from the various exhibits and placed on display. A drum from the Congo, a clay urn from Egypt, a minitature terracotta soldier from China, a sundail from Central America, a puzzle box from Turkey, a scroll from Japan, A fossilized beatle from the middle east, a crystal rod from Ireland, A mask from Haiti, and a coin depicting Tyche from Greece. Each was set along the wall, carefully arranged to allow people to move between them, and view them from various angles.

With a nod, she dismissed Gina. "Thank you Gina, that will be all tonight. I'm expecting a few new faces tonight. Be sure to send them my way." While she spoke, her gaze was far away, as if she was studying something just beyond the vision. She waited, carefully considering the situation that bore down on them. It was time to take a more active hand.

This thread is for the members of the Mysterium. You may assume you received a letter at your current address, detailing the time and place.

k
    kimura

Having arrived first, it seemed, the young woman entered the Museum dressed in a simple seeming black skirt and white short sleeve blouse that one might see on her for a night on the town. Her heels clicked on the floor adding an inch maybe two to her height as she seemed a little different than the last time she was here a little more 'motherly' one might say, her hair, for once down and not up in it's usual ponytail, added to the slight paradox of her age of being on the cusp of adulthood to the casual observer.

"This place still amazes me to no end" she spoke to no one and yet perhaps to things unseen to those unaware.

I walk into the museum, there appeared to be quite a large amount of stuff on the walls. My eyes however didn't get caught on any of the exhibits, it wasn't anything particularly new.
    5 dollars says half of the mystagogues will be drooling over this...

A slight smile appeared on my face as I heard Kiko's statement of wonder. The smell of cooked apple and cinnamon was starting to waft up from my pie in my hands. I made my way over to the table where the rest of the food was laid out and found a space to fit the pie.

"My Hallow won't stop growing apples regardless of the weather, I hope you don't mind that I brought this pie with me." I said sweetly to the group of two and my hand swept over to the warm apple pastry now resting on the table.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Toren had already passed through these museum doors many times but only once had he attended an official gathering of his fellow Mystagogues. He was overjoyed at the invitation, eager to see those of his Order putting their heads together to solve the problems of the Consilium. Well...what was left of the Consilium. The fractured Mage Society...the Cabal Clusters...the whatever. He was sure they had much to discuss. And he was also hoping to get to know the Curator better.

As Toren stepped into the meeting room he raised his hand in greeting, calling out to the women, "Hello. Good to see you all," in as cheerful and bright a tone as ever. "Noctina, I would love to sample your pie along with the rest of this scrumptious looking food," he commented, overhearing the space mage's words as he followed behind.

C
    C_Lloyd

Temporal Eddies (Mage Sight), done before arriving on scene.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-09-03 11:39:44 Nantale rolls 6 to HS + Time + Gnosis [Temporal Eddies] (10 Again) 7, 8, 1, 2, 9, 2 2 successes
    Dressed like this, but hair is down in dreads and minus the jacket.

Well, here goes.

Nantale arrived at the Museum in semi-casual dress. She cautiously opened the door to the museum and peeked in, a pleasant smile on her face. It widened to a grin as she saw the items on display and the other local Mystagogues gathered. She was slightly disappointed that she wasn't the first, but certainly not enough to sour her mood. She took a good look around the room and absorbed all of the sights, before coming back around and waving at the gathered group.

"Hello, everyone."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Having received the invitation at his Cabal's Sanctum, Aenigma knew that the Alae Draconis would be meeting at the Fillard today. The young Warlock took a cab down to the museum, wearing his usual getup, which consisted of fairly nondescript clothing. He walked into the place that served as his Order's focal point in the city of Sacramento, greeting Gina on the way to the conference room.

Upon seeing the Curator, Aenigma offered her a polite nod and a pleasant smile. "Good evening Curator Primoria," he said to the Acanthus woman before turning to address the others around. "And a good evening to the rest of you as well." A smile was offered to both of his Cabal mates in attendance, and to the new woman he had not met before.

Hmm, its always nice to see a new face amongst our ranks.

The daduchos parks her shiny blue BMW, climbs out, locks it securely as usual, and proceeds into the museum dressed in a buttoned blue shirt, white pants, and brown leather trench coat. The loose, voluminous coat contrasts distinctly with the rest of her clothing, stretched tightly across her frame; Were it not for that final accessory, it would be obvious that she is armed. In her coat, however, she appears to be carrying nothing more vicious than a chocolate milk shake, its half-finished cup in her left hand dripping condensation. She enters and spots the others gathered here - in theory, she was supposed to keep them organized, and tonight was a fine time to try and cement that direction. Entering deeper into the museum, she nods to greet everyone she recognizes, and anyone revealed to be enspelled by her charmed vision is acknowledged as well. She sees Curator Primoria and walks with respect towards her, setting down a small cloth out of one of her coat's deep pockets to place her drink down before speaking, and tentatively offering a hand shake in case her superior desires it. "Good evening, Curator."

Miach

PRE

Miach had had a fairly calm day at work, which meant he was in excellent mood as he entered the Museum where his Order gathered. The tall blonde-hair Acanthus was sporting a three-days beard, denim jacket on a pair of jeans. Most of all, he was smiling. No one had died today at Sutter's, not even close.

Of course, he couldn't help but try to flirt with Gina as a game, much like James Bond with Miss Moneypenny, he liked to think. After a few words, he climbed up the stairs, his bottle of cherry and his now famous tuna salada in his backpack. As he entered the room, he noticed that the man-to-woman ratio was definitly another proof that today would be a good day, and greeted everyone loudly.

Good evening ladies. Gentlemen.

He then walked to the side table to lay his goods, and started looking around at the various objects on display, looking with a lingering gaze at some african pieces.

k
    kimura

Turning her head towards Curator Primoria she bowed to the woman, as her own tradition demanded proper etiquette before speaking to her "Curator Primoria, it is good to see you once more" as Noctina's voice came from near Kiko, she grinned at her fellow Mystagogue with a polite bow of the head "Noctine, you are well I hope? Apples? I love apples"

After a moment of minor chit chatting with her Kiko's usual cheery demeanor lit up like an homage to Amaterasu gaining a light that made her seem even happier at the sight of two of her three brothers turning her head back to Noctina "I have a family now" motioning to Toren and Aenigma "I have two of my three brother's here so far!" yep she was quite giddy at the moment before turning and politely, with an on/off switch it seemed for her cheerfulness but not her manners, when Nantale spoke then noticing Miach and then Dark Eyes, whom to her she'd simply call Mei because it made more sense to her plus the woman 'felt' like a Mei to her... perhaps from another lifetime...

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Dr. Primoria acknolwedged each member as they joined the group in the small room. She frowned a little as she noticed Grimoire hadn't joined them yet. She sipped on her coffee as she looked around at those gathered.

"Introductions might be a good place to start. Welcome everyone. Since most of you have already met with me, I'll start. My name is Dr. Tyria Primoria, and I am the curator of the museum, in addition to my responsibilities within the Mysterium. If you have need of our resources, you may contact me through Gina, who you no doubt passed as you entered."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread