Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dial-a-medic

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 21, 2010 : Forest for the Trees
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Your radio got into the bar, the other radio was Joseph’s.” There was an irritated pause from the detective. “Well… that’s fucking great.”

There were some general noises as Daysha moved about in the kitchen, almost a pacing sound as she walked on the linoleum. “So you don’t know what happened to your friend.” She paused a moment, while she strummed through her thoughts. “I don’t know the deal with these radios.” She had walked over to her jacket to pull out her smokes when she saw the newspaper she found sitting on top of the stand next to the door. “This keeps turning back and forth in circles. The only other weird thing I found was some well preserved newspaper in the corner of the store room. The bartender had no clue what it was doing there.” She started flipping through the pages of the one from the Spiral. All the while she felt like banging her head against the wall.

I
    Irina

"Alright, let's meet up, if you've got the time right now," he requested. "Bring whatever you have that might help, or shed any sort of light on what the Hell's going on right now in Sacramento."

He paused on the other side of the line, waiting to see if Daysha would agree to his suggestion.

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Yeah, that sounds fine. Where do you want to meet at?" Daysha asked, then again, she really didn't know if she should trust this guy either. First Doctorow , now this. Then again, she did actually see this guy in person at the Spiral. So compared to voice digitalizer guy... he was already racking up a point or two.

The Detective would head back to the garage again to take a bunch of pictures of the doll. There was no way in hell she was taking that thing in a car with her alone. There were obvious motions of Daysha grabbing some stuff while waiting for the medic to respond.

I
    Irina

"R Street Corridor, outside the Ace of Spades," Cal reported immediately. In the background, there is a general sound of him preparing to head out.

"Thirty minutes long enough?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Yeah that'll work." Daysha had been called to that crazy bar a few times when she was on patrol. Really what did you expect when Ace of Spades played death metal. "Alright, see you in a few." She paused before hanging up just in case.

Daysha made it a point to text her dad before heading to meet Cal. Particularly the address to where she was headed.

God I hope this shit isn't some sort of set up I'm walking into. What was that thing Aaron repeated? This is a set up...no. This is suspicious. Captain Obi Wan..no. Sargent Vader... This is not your destiny. God... fuck it.

I
    Irina

Nice work! Next thread will be up momentarily.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.