Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Fleeing the Collision

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

The alleyway falls behind the members of the Pack Formerly Known As the Sworn, as they flee with their injured. The blasted, tormented skies of the Hisil swirl overhead as they run, and run, back through the urban jungle. The sounds of the fight fades behind them, washing away into the rustle of the darkened city.

Continued from here. Everyone roll perception, please.

Steel is clutching his broken ribs, blood still dribbling from his mouth as he moves along with the others. His breath is ragged and he's in quite a lot of pain, it's probably only the fact that he's taken bad injuries in his pre-change life that he's still moving as fast as he is.

"How's Nieves doing?" he manages to ask as the team runs.

1 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-28 17:51:53 Steel Gaze rolls 5 to perception (Wits 3 + Comp 2) (10 Again) 4, 4, 8, 4, 6 1 success

He feels ill from his internal injuries, he can taste the blood in his mouth and feel it trying to fill his lungs. The supernatural Essence filling his body has stopped the damage from getting any worse but he's not going to improve in a big hurry without help.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"I think she can answer that herself." Kevin answers Steel. "Where's Micheal?" He asks Steel.

He glances about, there isn't much point in sniffing as he smells blood and Nieves as he is carrying her. He relies upon his sight and hearing to pick out anything threatening about them.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-28 23:58:16 Kevin Swift rolls 8 to Wits + Composure + Dalu (10 Again) 7, 4, 3, 8, 6, 6, 10, 6, 4 2 successes

PRE

"Yeah...I can hear you," confirms Nieves through clenched teeth, caused by discomfort rather than annoyance. "Something's broken, I'm not sure what but it's killing my insides." She tries her best to keep up, pushing past the pain.
    Nieves spends 1 Essence to shift to Dalu

She lets out a pained moan as her body expands, adding to her strength and speed. They weren't out of the woods yet. "This day has gone to shit," stating the obvious. She glances back, trying to see if the Elodoth was following them.
      Perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-29 08:45:32 Nieves rolls 7 to make out the surroundings behind her [Wits+Composure+Dalu2-Injury1] (10 Again) 2, 6, 1, 10, 4, 8, 8, 7 3 successes

K
    Kazakin

The tattered remnants of the Sworn look around, but the paths around them have changed, the city maze no longer the same as they remember it. They couldn't find their way forwards or back even if they tried.

Nieves and Kevin see a faint light ahead of them, bright and silver, guiding them down an alleyway.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Stay close, Steel. We aren't out of the woods yet, as they say." Kevin says while heading towards the light, he is wary of it but that direction is as good as any other. "If we find a spot, perhaps we'll have time to rest before searching for the others. Also, Nieves, please don't elbow me in the chest, that's where my remaining wounds are located." He grunts in a slight pained tone, after all, its all the damage in his back that got healed.

PRE

"Sorry," said Nieves guiltily. "Here, I'll just walk on my own," she says as she pulls away from Kevin. The cause of those wounds had been her, after all, and she didn't want to aggravate them further, despite the fact that her own wounds were burning with severe pain. They were two injured Rahu and a crippled Itheaur lost in the back-alleys of the Hisil.

She proceeded towards the silvery light, hoping to get a sense of their surroundings. This time she wouldn't approach any parked vehicles.

Steel is tagging along, wincing with each step. He's certainly felt better...

"So what's the plan? There some sort of meet-up spot for when things go south like this?" he asks the more experienced pack members.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"We'll met back at the Den. Hopefully that's where they'll head to once they finish dealing with that Spirit." Kevin states, he had to help Nieves stand if only to spare his limbs getting bruised as she struggled to get out of his arms. His left hand touches the bandages across his chest.

He continues to head towards the light. "For the future, if you see something that stands out from the surroundings, don't approach it alone." He tells the pair, he does his best to keep a pace that will allow Nieves to keep up. "And according to the Lunes, that Car Spirit is Roused by Aggression, which is likely its Ban. It attacks anything that is hostile to it until it is dead or put a lot of distance between it and itself."

PRE

Nieves feels the chill of recognition at Kevin's words. So it was her fault the thing attacked them. "I...I'm to blame then. I tried to stare it down, ya know, tried to scare it off, but I didn't think. I should've sized it up first instead of making it angry." She didn't bother to mask the guilt in her voice. She'd caused so many injuries to her pack already. And when it was time to take responsibility for herself she caved in. And now she was letting others clean up her mess. "Damn it..." she rasped under her breath. If she didn't feel like she was about to throw up a lung she wouldn't have fled the battle. All she could do now was hope for the best out of their current situation. She'd try to get Steel and Kevin back to the Den at least, pressing forward, hoping the silvery glow would shed some light on their location.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.