Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

East Lawn Memorial Park

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    D
    Decibelle

Jessica seems to enjoy the silence every bit as much as Jezebel, simply finishing up the remains of the meal in quiet silence, and a small smile on her face. There's something about the quiet conversation that makes her feel, well - it's nice, anyway. With a faint sigh, she folds up what remains of her sandwich, looking over at Jezebel and nodding briefly at her words.
    "Yeah. Kind of. You need to find your own spirituality, your own inner God for you to worship," she explains, with a smile on her face. "All routes of faith lead to the same destination." There's just an undercurrent of passion to the Darkling's voice as she continues her thoughts, before folding her hands in front of her and breaking in a grin - even if her skin splits, the emotion behind the expression is genuine.
    "That's what I did, at least. If you ever want help, I mean - I'd be happy to. I'm not a priest, or anything, but..." She paused for a moment, shrugging her shoulders helplessly for a moment. It's not hard to tell if your friend is in trouble - but it makes it worse when you're not exactly sure how you can help.
    "I can't imagine not having something to believe in."

ST Note: This thread has been going on since July 21st. Let's try to wrap things up within the week. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.