Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Evening Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Treetop Fashions was closed. The sign on the door said as much but still the lights were on inside. This was because the store's owner, Terri Nutkins-Pereg, and her lone employee, Alec Valentine, were just catching up on getting the new stock on display. However, for those who needed to meet with her, Terri was more than willing to stay even later than necessary, even if it was changeling's looking for help.

Sipping from her can of Diet Coke, Terri asked Alec, "Do you know this Jessica? She called me Miss Envoy," Terri added with a chuckle.

OOC
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Thanks to Terri and Treetop Fashions, Alec is in a particular good mood lately. He tries to help the squirrel lady wherever possible.

'Miss Envoy?' Alec allows himself to grin, he was told never to say such things over the phone. Or e-mail. Or... well anything electronic. Envoy is not a word mortals use very often, add 'miss' and it sounds even odd. 'Nope, I have never heard of a Jessica. And she didn't seem to know me either, not that I am famous or something, but.... I'm just saying.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri chortled, glad that Alec was here, in more ways than one. It took her mind off how lonely her Hollow has come.

"Well, let's hope neither of them are trouble," she half-joked.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Indeed, indeed.' Alec looks around the store, things looked good already. He starts to fold the used cardboard box in which some new accessories arrived.

Then he suddenly stops to look at Terri with a questioning expression, 'She must have heard your title from someone, so maybe we even recognize her. We'll see...'

Description

PRE

"Hopefully," she chuckled as she hung up another dress before checking to make sure the seam hadn't frayed. There was nothing more disheartening than when an outfit arrived in a less-than-perfect condition.

"So, while we wait, how are you settling in, Alec? No problems in the freehold?"

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'No no, I think everything is going pretty good.' Alec slowly nods. 'I mean, with the Freehold Oath, I am officially a member of the Freehold.' There's a hint of pride and excitement in his voice.

'I have a few questions though, regarding Edna's Boarding House? I heard of the place from Mr. Tickle, if you know that man from the flea market?' He waits to see if the names ring any bells. 'I called Rick, hoping he might have answers... but I wasn't able to reach him... but maybe now is not the time?'

After all, Jessica could arrive any moment. ( Decibelle )

Description

PRE

"Oh yeah," Terri said dryly, "I know Tickle, all right. He messed around with the Hedge to such an extent, it started acting very differently."

When Alex mentioned Rick, Terri almost clamed up but took a deep, steadying breath. "Yeah, about Rick..." the Beast began, trying to find the right words. "Rick has had to leave the Freehold on business," she said to Alec, "I'm not entirely sure when he'll be back."

There. It was out.

D
    Decibelle

"So, I realized, if we found the ring and gave it to the person he wanted to propose to - if she was still alive - he'd move on. If you wanted to help." Gliding out of McKinley Park, and onto 33rd, Jessica's chirpy, happy voice carries down the empty street. Thankfully, it seems that muggers and the like have decided to avoid the Gravewight and her new 'friend', and their journey - while taking a while - has continued mostly unmolested.

Walking up, Jessica presses a gnarled, ghostly finger against the buzzer, looking up at the sign above the store. Despite the burgeoning confidence she felt, she still adjusted her dress, painfully aware of what the dunk in the river had done to her appearance.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Listening to Black Jessica's tale, Morgan sees the sign of the building there heading towards: Treetop Fashions. Morgan feels she may be a little under dressed for this kind of store.

Noticing Black Jessica's fidgeting, Morgan felt the guilt come back at what was pretty much her fault. Can't exactly say no now, can I, not after THAT story? her shoulders slumping with a sigh. "Sure, you can have the ring, no problem. A good cause is a good cause and all. And I still owe you for the river and for this, so I'll be..." she wasn't going to say GLAD because, well, GHOSTS damn it! "I'll be sure to help you however I can with this. I still owe you a favor at the least."

Morgan waits while Black Jessica rings the buzzer on the door.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

First at Terri's dry tone Alec is a bit surprised, 'Oh.' It is not disappointment, he just expected something else. 'Oh.' Well Tickle is for another time then, maybe...

'What?!' There's not so much volume in his voice, but his expression makes Alec empathetic enough, 'strange... I... ok.' Rick left for business, were things alright then? Terri doesn't seem to be relaxed. 'If there's anything I can do to help, please just say it. After things you've done for me I would be glad to to help or...' While the Elemental is searching for the right words the door buzzes. There's a look of we talk about this later and then he opens the door.

'Good evening. Are you Jessica?' Alec asks the one who buzzed. He also looks at the new face that approaches, then he speaks to them both.'I'm Alec Valentine, hello, please come in.'

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.