Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Making Up For Lost Time (private)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil Kingsley stepped into Club Ember, his eyes scanning the room. He cocked his head slightly to the side as he realized two things. First: the lighting was quite low. And second: the talent on stage really was rather scrumptious. He was a young vampire, and his urges were hardly dead, but the scientist had come tonight for a purpose other than throwing dollar bills at undulating flesh.

His silenced Beast sniffed around, seeking the arrival of a monster that would threaten to destroy it, if only the monster could find it...

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

It doesn't take long for Neil to feel Alice's Beast. It is above him, looking over the club from the upper level of the strip club. Unlike her Beast, Alice notices Neil. The Daeva is dressed in gold, looking fantastic as ever but now with the manager name card added.

Might Neil look up at the Beast, he would see that Alice motions him to come upstairs. That is where some private rooms are, among them her office. She has not yet decided where to go to exactly. Both have different things to offer.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil looks up, feeling Alice before he sees her. His Beast quivers within him, driving him to flee, to escape this predator, to do whatever he had to --

But the Man stood resolute. In fact, the Man had a little smile on his face as he nodded to her invitation and headed up the stairs to greet her. "Good evening, Ms. Brown. Might I say you look lovely this evening?" he complimented her with a genuine smile.

He recalled that it had been a while since they had talked about his possibly doing some work here, and he wondered idly if that was something she still wanted. Then again, he wasn't much of a naked dancer. Too bad.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The manager of Club Ember has been following a certain customer with her eyes, happy eyes. She nods to the guest, and chuckles after his compliment. 'Thank you Mr. Kingsley, good evening. You look good as well, far above the regular visitor.' Some regulars were, she's almost sorry to say it, sad. Fortunately there are always the groups of friends who come here at the end of the night... pretending not to be drunk.

While playing her role she speaks in a professional tone, 'How may Club Ember be of service tonight, sir? We have pole dancers down there, a small dance floor back in the club, private rooms, and the VIP area for those who like some quality time.' Alice's wink says enough as a finisher.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil smiled at her reply, then he had no choice but to smirk at her oddly appealing offer of Club Ember's... services. You're a professional, damnit! "The pole dancers don't stand a chance," he said with a chuckle. "But I certainly wouldn't say no to a private tour..."

Whatever that looked like, of course, was up to the gorgeous club manager. Dr. Kingsley was rather interested to see what the Daeva could come up with.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'You want a whole private tour?!' Alice chuckles before she lightly shakes her head. She nods in the direction of her office, three steps away. 'Well let's start with my office first then. We can speak more freely there.'

Alice walks to her office and opens the door, but before getting inside she looks over her shoulder, 'Oh, I must apologize for the rudeness, but I was just having lunch.' She shrugs shortly, then holds the door open for her guest. As soon as they enter the office all the club's sounds seem to fade. The red heavy weight leather diamond patchwork stitching gives the warm and sexy effect of a padded leather wall, the black marble floor adds style. There is modern wooden furniture and in a corner stand two sofa's, with lunch. 'If you need a refreshment, please don't hesitate to grab a bite.' The ghoul has a fresh bite mark on his chest. 'I believe you have seen Nicholas last time we met privately?'

'At the shooting range that was, we didn't have a lot of time to speak, but here is no shortage of time. You have been in Sacramento for a couple of months now, if I recall correctly?'

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

Dr. Kingsley smiled at her reaction, then followed her into her office. His smile didn't waver as he saw Nicholas on the couch, although he was sort of aghast that he had interrupted her meal. "Not at all,"he said to her comment about having been rude, closing the door behind them. "I did not mean to interrupt. I recall Nicholas." He smiled, looking over at the ghoul with a nod. He may be Kine, but Neil believed in courtesy. "And I've recently dined... but thank you, Madam Harpy." The Masquerade was definately secure if Alice was offering him a nip of her creature.

Looking back over as she asked him her question, he said, "Yes, the time passes so quickly I've scarce had a chance to keep track of it, but it's been about four months now. I arrived in March."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'No problem, Mr. Kingsley, I knew you were coming.' Alice smiles to Neil, and then glances at her ghoul. The man nods back to Neil with a seductive expression, but he hardly moves. Alice shrugs, maybe it is too soon to share her plaything with others anyway.

'Four months already, wonderful. Yet I hardly know you.' She chuckles and approaches the couches. After a short nod to Nicholas the ghoul rises and makes his way out of the office after closing his jacket. Alice gestures to Neil to take place somewhere. 'Please, make it comfortable for yourself.'

'I was curious, you have proven to be a excellent marksman, but you are also a doctor. Are you specialized in a certain side of medical science?' She asks with sincere interest.

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Neil Kingsley

"Ah, I see," he said with a sly smirk at her first remark. The ghoul's seductive look said it all. He shot the ghoul a wink as he tossed his jacket on. How fun, Alice.

Given the option of places to sit, Neil elects to sit on the same couch as she does, turning slightly to speak with her. "You're too kind," he said to her compliment of his shooting skills. He had been good, sure, but that was pure luck. "As for my work... I'm in forensic science. Crime scenes, violent struggles... anything like that."

His eyes flashed over her outfit for a moment as he said it, then his cold blue eyes returned to her face. Whether he liked what he saw remained to be seen.

"Your poor thrall looked sad to be sent out..."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh really? Forensic science.' Alice thinks about that for a moment, with a smile. 'Sounds exciting! And now I understand why you are so successful with Deputy Burns' investigation so far. It is completely different from managing a Club, that is for sure.'

The Daeva sees the shadow looking at her, meanwhile she studies his face for a moment. Considering a thing or two.

'Of course, he knows that where I am, soon pleasantness shall flourish.' The Harpy laughs, obviously joking while making a dramatic gesture with her hand. 'But wouldn't you be sad when you where sent away from your couch to guard a door?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.