Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hunting Elk in the Grove

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner leans against the front of his plain black SUV in the parking lot of A&N Security. Conner drove as plain of a vehicle as he could find that still served his purposes. In this case a Dodge Durango. He waited for his group to arrive so they could begin the investigation. Starting with hunting down someone who may be squatting in Conner's regency. This was just one part that made him very unhappy. The other part was this person claimed to be a member of the first estate, so they should know better.

Conner sent out text messages telling his group to assemble and where to meet at. So now he waits.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Blake drives his vehicle up into the parking lot after the Reeve had informed him about it. The call had interrupted his nightly hunt, forcing him to cut the meal short to attend to actual business. He steps out of his car and approaches the Reeve. He nods in respect to the man but remains silent while he waits for whomever else he had recruited for the evening's errand. If the last meeting was any indication, he sincerely doubted that the Reeve would explain the situation once to him only to go over it again when someone else showed up.

hunting, 1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-30 23:56:28 Blake Reese rolls 7 to Social Hunting (Pres/Pers capped) (10 Again) 3, 4, 7, 6, 3, 2, 9 1 success
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

With his hood pulled up, what seemed to be an eerie mound of assorted pockets supported with a cheap wooden walking cane shuffled towards the parking lot of A&N Security, preceded as always by his pervading aura of disquiet. By pure chance, his phone had held just enough charge to receive the Reeve's message, dying moments after he managed to identify the blurred words. It had seemed an ill omen, at the time.

He had not yet managed to acquire a set of push-knives, his last set having been discarded in a moment of rapid haste prior to his arrival in Sacramento. The blind Beast within the unarmed Haunt urged him to gorge on the blood on the weak predator before him, as he moved closer to the blurred shapes already present. He gave a polite nod to both of the men, figuring that while the weak-prey thing before probably wasn't the Reeve, it never hurt to play it on the safe side. Apart from that simple gesture, he remained silent, taciturn as always.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles is last to arrive, opposed to his usual suit wearing style, he wears a peacoat and a pair of black trousers. He had not yet be able to form the right connections that would allow him to get a gun that he is comfortable with, so instead he had come unarmed, which admittedly annoyed him slightly.

He approached the men assembled, the beast trashed at it's cage demanding that the others should be controlled and devoured immediately. instead Charles simply nods to each of them, with the Reeve being offered a deeper more respectful nod than the others.

"Gentlemen."

He says in greeting in a serious business like tone.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

C
    Conner Greyson

"Gentlemen, thank you for coming. Before we get started, please. Get in, the night is young, but not everlasting." Conner unlocks the vehicle with his remote starter and gets into the Dodge. His words remind him of the book he just finished .... again. Internally he chuckles to himself. Yes the night is indeed dark and full of terrors.

Once inside the vehicle he turns over the engine. "If you all have not met each other, please introduce yourselves gentleman." Conner says already knowing those assembled.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Blake gives a return nod to Charles as he firmly pushes aside the instinctual reactions most Kindred cause in him. When the Reeve speaks, he nods his head in understanding.

Perhaps as an act of defiance against the Beast, perhaps because he was simply a Lord, Blake took the front passenger seat. He is also the first to speak up once the doors are closed and he is secured. "Good evening gentlemen. My name is Blake Reese of Clan Ventrue. I am also a member of the Lancea Sanctum."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles slides into the next seat back behind the passenger's seat that Blake had chosen.

"I am Mister Charles Black, Ventrue of the First Estate."

He says with another nod of his head, He kept it simple like the Reeve said the night is young, but not everlasting. The sooner the pleasantries were out of the way the sooner they could get down to tonight business. Charles was very interested in hearing what the Reeve had in store for them.

C
    Conner Greyson

Seeing that Mister Daedalus has chosen not to join them Conner drives off into the darkness heading toward Elk Grove. "Gentleman. We are going to a area within Florin known as Elk Grove. We are looking for a squatter named Madison Carothers, she stated that she was a Invictus groom and shortly after talking to me she disappeared. I have reason to believe from a reliable source that she took up residence on the border of Florin and South Sacramento." Conner says, "Any questions?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

After the Reeve had concluded the description of the situation Charles speaks.

"Did she indicate what Clan she was, knowing this may help us in how we should approach the situation. Also, do you wish her captured or killed?"

He keeps his questions simple and to the point, it disgusts him that the person they are hunting claims to be a member of the First Estate and a titled one at that, her very existence brings shame to the organization. staking and executing her will be a great pleasure for Charles.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Blake closes his eyes and rolls them behind their lids at Charles' suggestion. "Maybe we should allow the Prince to decide if she is to face Final Death, Mister Black? And I'm sure that between the three of us we could put an option together that doesn't involve the reflexive murder of another thinking being?" He looks out the window at the passing city, disappointed in the callousness of his cousin, concerned about what it says about his mental state.

"Reeve Greyson, you said you spoke to her before? What was your impression of her?"

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.