DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four pulled up in his van and steps out into the parking lot in front of the Circle. He wasn't quite sure where he'd meet up with Ariadne , but it was possible she had an office inside, but looking around in the Parking Lot, he decided it might be a bit better to stand outside of his car a bit longer - he did show up early. So he leaned back against his van and waited.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne walks up to the Circle from a local bus stop. My suit. She mentally frowns at herself for having sat down. Time for another run to the cleaners. Red hair bounces as she walks. Good day so far. Time to find out what Four was talking about.

The van gets her attention and she walks to circle around it discretely.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four glances up from his feet and gives Ariadne a wave and a friendly smile as she walks into his line of sight. "Hey. How are you doing today?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Seeing Four Ariadne relaxes. Good no one trying to be stupid today. A hand smooths down the side of her suit as Ariadne walks over to Four.

"I'm doing well, yourself?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four gives a grin, "Pretty good, I haven't needed to do my job today, which, well, as much as I like saving lives, I like not needing to better." He offers her one of his large hands for a shake, though he stays leaning on the van to prevent himself from looming over the Guardian and herald.

"I'm guessing you have an office here."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne shakes the giant's hand and is unable to hide her surprise. "I have no idea how I never noticed how tall you are..." After a moment her composure returns.

"Hmm I guess we could call it that. More of an arrangement with the people who own it." Blue eyes look around the parking lot and scan the area around the lot. "Want to head inside?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"i do actually try to seem smaller than I am when I meet up with people; I don't really like the whole looming thing." He gives her a small smile, letting her no that he didn't mind the comment. "And Inside would be great. Lead on."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne nods a tad slowly at the looming comment. She is not short by any means but still...wow.

"This way then." She turns and leads Four to and into the Circle. All the while trying not to think that there's a Giant from mythology following her. Terrible bed time stories for children.

Once inside she makes sure that the door is closed behind them then turns to face Four.

"So what's on your mind?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four had moved to one of the seats, quickly lowering himself into it before answering. "A while back, Morris had a talk with me about the Orders and possibly joining one. After a bit, we realized that I didn't know all that much about how the orders function, and he proposed that he'd get in contact with the right people for each order and spend some time helping them out on a project and getting to know a bit more about what they do. The thing is, I have heard from him in a while, and this is fairly important to me. I'd like to continue working with the orders and getting to know everyone, but I need help to know who to contact."

His hands move into a helpless shrug, and he finishes with, "So That's what I'd like help with. I've already talked with the Silver Ladder, and I've been thinking about the Order I'd next like to tagalong and help out with, and mostly, I just need help making the right contacts."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne sits down opposite of Four, doing her best to ignore how big the mage is.

"I have not heard from or seen Joshua in a while either..."
    She shakes her head.

"Anyway, so I am in charge of the local Veil. I believe that Dr. Primoria is once again leading the Mystagogues and I have no idea who is leading the Libertines or Arrows now." A quiet sigh escapes as she looks up at the ceiling briefly.

"Any Order you are interested in talking with next or is that why you are talking with me?" She asks nicely with a coy smile.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread