Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A mysterious customer

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Miach

PRE

Jag , magiuspendragon

After they had left the real estate agency, Miach and Aenigma walked once again to the Museum. What could be more natural for two Mystagogues, after all ? The Warlock had only nodded with a smile, and Miach guessed he must have been able to gather something from it. Good for him.

As they came to the desk, Gina didn't even bother to ask them what they wanted, and handed them the key to the storeroom where they had worked previously. It was only once they had closed the door that he couldn't contain it any longer ?

So ? What did you found ? She didn't even say a thing !

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

A smirk formed on the corner of the Warlock's lips at his fellow Mystagogue's question. "Perkins," he said in response. "She called it the 'Perkins Sale.' That at least gives me a name to focus on." Sure, it really wasn't that much, but a small lead was better than no lead.

Aenigma proceeded to set down his messenger bag on the table nearby, pulling out his laptop shortly afterwards. "I'll do some searches online and see what sorts of hits I get," he said to Miach with a smile. "Hopefully I can find some more information of who bought the house...and is currently in possession of our last book!" With those words, he booted up his computer and prepared to start a new search.

OOC

m
    magiuspendragon

A quick search can be done with a [Int + Academics - 2] roll. If you want in depth research, you can instead do an extended [Int + Academics] with each roll taking 1 hour.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

The Warlock typed a few things into the search engine, hoping that a quick search would yield some results. "I'm doing a quick search for the name 'Perkins' and the house's address," he said to Miach without looking away from his computer screen. "If that doesn't give me much of use, I may have to do a more extensive search online."

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-28 06:56:00 Aenigma rolls 7 to Int+Academics+Spec+Equipment-2 to "quick search" (10 Again) 5, 4, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9 1 success

m
    magiuspendragon

After sifting through a few a few hits relating to the restaurant, Aenigma finally finds a blog that talks about a Ms. Stephanie Perkins.

Blog post

The article is dated one week prior, with every indication that they are hosting this interview tomorrow.

Miach

PRE

She called it... I didn't hear a thing ??

Miach still nodded in approval of the Warlock's research. Try to see whether you can find a picture of her too, please. Just in case...

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Upon finding the blog post a smile formed on Aenigma's lips. "Got it!" he called out, motioning for Miach to get closer so he could take a look at the computer screen. "Ms. Stephanie Perkins; recently moved out here and seems to be a collector of some sort. It looks like she's gonna be giving a tour of her collection to the writer of this blog, as part of an interview they set up for tomorrow." The Warlock was definitely pleased with his results, which had brought them one step closer to their goal.

"Let me see if I can find a picture of her," he said to the Acanthus before typing in her name into a Google image search.

We need to be the ones conducting that interview, or find a way in somehow...

Miach

PRE

Leaning over the computer, Miach read the blog article. It was clearly an opportunity, but it would mean once again trying things that were very much against the Enchanter's nature. Apparently, much less so for Aenigma, who would probably be doing all the legwork once again. He sighed.

m
    magiuspendragon

Aenigma is able to find the following picture

Picture

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"Well, here's a picture of her," said the Warlock as he clicked on the image to make it larger. "At least she doesn't look like a Banisher." The comment was meant as a joke, perhaps not of the best kind, but he was attempting to ease some of the pressure in regards to what they had to do.

"We need to find a way in, maybe pose as the writers for the blog or something of the sort," he suggested to the Acanthus, wondering whether or not Miach would feel comfortable with such a task.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread