Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Recon

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger's parked next to the 1st Street Bridge. He's got his leather jacket and skid lid on, but his cut sits on his lap. He looks to his pack, "Aight, So we good to go?" Digger was pretty unhappy that Jesse had to ditch, but she'd gotten called away just like D had once, so he cut her some slack. "You guys meet me at the other bridge. Dale or John, if your phone rings, I'm in trouble. If it don't I'm either dead, or still on my way back."

Digger looked down at the map again, "Here's to not dying." Digger tosses his smoke and starts his bike. "Hang on to this, I'm gonna want it back." Digger tosses John his Cut. He wasn't going in flying colors today. This was strictly recon.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Chaplain was less than happy and had explained his displeasure at losing Jesse the moment the Irraka had called to let @Digger know. Sure, he understood that sometimes real life happened, but when it was a choice between the normal and taking the fight to Pure, Chaplain didn't have to choose.

Still, he knew his place in the pack. Sure, he could moan about it, but that was just to release thet ension that had building up in him since Digger had shown him the route. Catching his vest, Chaplain hung it over his exposed, scarred arms.

"I'm not doubting your abilities, Digger, but the route your taking takes you deeper into their territory than I originally considered, especially on your lonesome." John stared into his Alpha's eyes. "You sure you don't want another on board?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Naw, I'm good. None of you bitches are sexy enough to ride with me. Jump in the truck and follow if you want." Digger nods. "I'm just worried about spreading the bridge watch too thin."

"Good looking out though Chap." Digger again is reminded why his Beta is a good dude, He's the responsible one.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale arrived shortly after Digger and Chap, taking a quick look around at their surroundings. When Digger spoke to him, the Rahu simply nodded at his words. He hoped that it didn't come down to that, but he was ready to kick some ass if it came down to it. While he wasn't too thrilled with the idea of their Alpha going into enemy territory all by himself, Dale knew that he couldn't be of much help on a recon mission. After all, he had a tendency to be loud and noticeable, which are not the type of qualities that make you suitable for recon.

"Be safe out there," said the Rahu, offering his fellow Blood Talon a nod. "And make sure to watch your back. We don't know what those Pure bastards may be up to over there."

Skaald nods at the alpha's last minute recap of the plan. He has his duffel bag over one shoulder with his sword inside as well as several other possible useful objects. "Before we head out to the other bridge Digger, I've been looking into some rites that might be useful to us, and I have one I would like to try out that I think would be particularly auspicious tonight. If you would like I can attempt to clear the skies for you so that our Mother may watch your progress through the enemy's territory."

m
    magiuspendragon

OOC

Sin stood off to the side, watching the conversation unfold. Letting his Alpha go off alone was risky, but it also left them with the smallest chance of being caught. He closed his eyes, focusing his senses and opened to a brighter night. He didn't intend to let the darkness hinder him tonight. After all, he still had some impressing to do.

With a nod to Chap, he answered Digger's question. "Ready."

Nightsight: 3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-26 17:21:11 Sin rolls 4 to Int + Survival + Honor (Nightsight ; remaining dice) (10 Again) 9, 9, 5, 6 2 successes
    2012-06-26 17:20:43 Sin rolls 1 to Int + Survival + Honor (Nightsight) (10 Again) 8 1 success
    -1 Essence - Feet of Mist

K
    Kazakin

Moon phase added to the first post for ease of access

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Tim looks at the two of them. He takes a moment, letting the others talk, to find the perfect words for this moment. He looks up at the cresent moon and smiles.

"May Mother luna's blessings be upon you." he says clearly. "And don't get yourself killed. "
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Go ahead Skaald, lets get this on the road." Digger says and rolls his neck. He checks for his pistol, its where it belongs, he focuses on the ride before him.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale listened to Skaald's words, glad to hear that the newbie had some tricks up his sleeve that would help Digger in his recon mission. "Sweet deal," he said to no one in particular. "Do what you gotta do." With those words, he clapped the recruit's shoulder, as if to encourage him in this endeavor.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.