Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Court is Court?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

*cough*

The Prince of the night wonders if the King of Summer shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Oops. Sorry, I thought I changed that to the Twist character account. I'm not even sure how that happened?

I think the Like makes it funnier
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

I am very sure it was Twist's account when I liked that. What happened to delta?
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

delta is here and posting as twist, she originally posted that as deltadream. Actually, she and Whisper have both been posting in that thread as both their Player and Character accounts
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

I think what happened is I changed the account to twist, then switched my account to spartan to start posting for him. Is it possible that reassigned the post to the Spartan account?

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Ohhhhhhhh okay cool. Hi deltadream !
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

I have a tendency to do that lol...

I think what happened is I changed the account to twist, then switched my account to spartan to start posting for him. Is it possible that reassigned the post to the Spartan account?
    delta is here and posting as twist, she originally posted that as deltadream. Actually, she and Whisper have both been posting in that thread as both their Player and Character accounts

+ Reply to Thread