(1206) Summer Coronation

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare, from her spot at the bar, Picks up the Cry: "HAIL KING SPARTAN!" She wishes, briefly, that she had a tankard of ale for a proper salute to him.

Stripes looks around in awe at the change to the throne room, a shudder of excitement passing through him. Only three months until Autumn and he'd get to see it change to his court's decoration. He lets out a shrill whistle and joins in the applause for the crowning of the Summer King.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As Spartan took the crown, Terri applauded, watching in true wonder the sheer power of the Throne Room, as ever amazed by its sheer majesty.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

R
    Ruphi

The applause disturbs him mildly as he glances around the room taking in the radical change, but then quickly realizes that it's getting hot and looks a tad like skyrim. Better get out of here before I mutter out an arrow to the knee joke. On that note he smiles and makes his way towards the door. So much excitement for politics.

S
    Spartan

As the crown sits on the brow of the Sovereign of Wrath, now King of the Freehold, Spartan’s face remains stoic as ever. He looks out over the people of the Freehold and is unnecessarily reminded of the responsibility that comes with wearing the crown. Spartan is ready for the challenge that comes. The room changes and reforms to better fit the season and its King; Spartan gives a nod of approval.

Spartan stays sitting waiting for the noise to die down, “I have little to say. I am not a man of wasted words.” Spartan says still sitting in his chair.

“As my predecessors before me, I will give you advice I for the coming season.” Spartan stands “If you have a lover. Kiss them like its the last time. If you have a friend, hug them like the world is ending. I have said that war is coming. And it has. People forget, in some ways we have always been at war. A war of attrition. That war of waiting ends this day.” The King’s mantle broiling around him. The War Bringer looks to his Court, his words echoing through the room. He does not raise his voice. He does not yell and scream. He says his words with a earnest strength.

“For the remainder of the night, together, *pause* eat, *pause* drink *pause* and celebrate." With each pause his gaze shifts to another grouping of Lost "As you do remember what lies out beyond the gates. And what they want to do to you and those people you hold close. As you hold that person close, think on the lengths you will go to keep them safe.”

K
    Kazakin

"Long live the King of Summer!" Rook called in response, his voice only adding support.

Unity and loyalty and brotherhood.

And then, because it's important to obey the King, he kissed Anya.

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou had only applause in response to the Summer King's words. Inspiring he thought. He was somewhat saddened by the fact, that he didn't have anyone to hold close, had very little to celebrate, and that he didn't drink, but he understood the Summer King's message loud and clear. Even so, there was no way possible he could have been prepared for Rook's reaction to the speech - as the Constable kissed Anya, Lou smiled brightly. "I think I'm going to like it here in Sacramento, " he said aloud, unknowingly. With that, he let out a bellowing (and somewhat dorky) "Hail to the Summer King!" and pumped his fist in the air enthusiastically. A little more mingling. And then I'll swear to the king.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Drink Hail!" Mary offers, taking a sip of a drink that was generally considered 'summery,' but perhaps not by this crowd.

Justin shouted out in response, hailing his King as a good warrior, no, member of a greater brotherhood, should. And now he understood what it meant to now be part of a glorious heritage. It was a source of pride he now felt, and the bond that he shared with the fellow members of his Court reminded him that this was now their time.

"HAIL KING SPARTAN!"

B
    Bean

Dani clapped for the new king, whom she knew nothing about. King of a freehold of which she was not a part. But she gave her respect regardless, applauding as loud as she could near the back of the room. She was mildly impressed by the throne room's change and she didn't know why. She should have been in awe. Perhaps she lost her ability to awestruck by the Wyrd when she was completely immersed in it.

She did take note of the new King's phrase about war. War had destroyed her last freehold. Something she needs to find more information on.

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread