Watch

Exploring boundries

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Emma French

(Exploring boundries)Open Scene Spent
    PRE

Emma stood at the doors of the Asylum. Just stood there staring. Memories flooding back to her, painful memories. She needed to do this. She needed to face it, face herself. To grow stronger, to advance her knowledge, there were so many reasons to go through those doors. Her primary reason was for research, or at least that is what she told herself. Her palms were slightly moist, she had already activated the blush, and it would be a shame to waste the vitae. She tugged at her very short plaid skirt, straightened her pigtails, and looked down at herself. Too many buttons. She undid enough so that her breasts were threatening to pop out of her shirt. Maybe she should have gone with the naughty nurse, but decided the seductive school girl was much better.

She opened the door and walked in. The place was amazing, a playground of delights. She wanted to see it all to understand it all. But first she needed to understand more about herself and maybe learn to trust in something again. That was what she really wanted was to trust again. She wanted to experience things like spanking and blindfolds, oh and role-playing she so loved pretending. But first she needed to watch the submissive/Dom interactions. She needed to see how it should be done, not with mind control spells but with real care and trust. She had done all the reading up on it that she could. And now understood what was done to her was wrong on so many levels. But if she was to serve the domain and serve the prince, she needed to move past her past. And reading about it was not working, she needed to see and maybe experience. If she couldn't move past this she wouldn't be any good here, she would fail to settle in as she had done everywhere else. She needed to find herself, as hokey as that sounded. She knew she could kick serious ass. She knew she could control herself. What she didn't know was if she could lose control of herself and still be ok. The last time she lost control she beat 6 men to death, and she wasn't even hungry, just angry.

Anger was no longer a feeling she wanted. She now had courage, she knew she could go on, conquer anything she set her mind too. She also knew her own pride had gotten in her way before. Her pride hurt for a long time after... How could she have allowed herself to submit? to degrade herself? She knew she couldn't fight the magic but what if she had tried? She needed to know if she could work in the domain and keep her pride intact, to serve another yet remain who she was. She wanted equal footing, but that was never possible, or was it?

With great resolve Emma stood in indecision as to which way to go. Theatrics dazzled her as did people suspended above the floor. But how to find the rooms she seeked?

Bobby had heard of the Asylum through various means and had wished to visit to see first hand if the rumours were true. He'd never tried the fetish scene whatsoever, much prefering the emo and goth scene, and so finding some suitable clothes had proven difficult.

But not impossible.

Admittedly, it was a simple assemble consisting of a pair of black leather pants and pair high of platform boots.....and that was it. Bobby's nipples were pierced and his body had several tattoos adorning his pale flesh. Although, in truth, a true conniseur would recognise the piercings were fake as were the tattoos. Still, it looked quite good.

As Bobby entered, he glanced around, a small grin coming to his face as his eyes flashed at all the weirdness, and a thought entered is mind. Perhaps I could get used to this.

When he felt his Beast react suddenly to the more powerful Beast of another, he was more shocked to see it came from the pig-tailed school girl nearby and swiftly regaining his momentum, walked over beside her.

"Mind if I join you, Miss?" Bobby asked politely, glancing around to see if she was waiting for someone. Last thing Bobby wanted to do was cockblock someone else's fun.

Emma French

PRE

Emma looked over when she heard a southern sounding accent. This wasn't anyone she recognized, so he must be one of the many kine who hung out at places like this. She smiled at the man, glad she had remembered to activate her blush, the last thing she needed was to have a hot blooded man touch her cold dead flesh. She almost giggled at the thought. "Hi. You're more than welcome to join me, I'm just trying to get my bearings. You come here often?" Emma said hopefully, maybe he could show her around. As she spoke to him her pigtails bobbed as she tried to look like a coy school girl. Perhaps she should have giggled.

Bobby shook his head. "Nope, first time, hence the lack of any real outfit," he said, looking down at his exposed torso before looking back up with a smile, avidly avoiding Emma's own torso and re-focusing on her eyes, as well as the bobbing pigtails.

He held out a crooked arm. "Would you like a chaperone so we both can get our bearings?" he asked, politely, just as any half-assed-naked gent would. "I'm Bobby, by the way, Bobby Lime."

Emma French

PRE

"I don't see anything wrong with your outfit. And it shows off your piercings and tattoos nicely."Emma smiled at him. "My name is Emma. And I would love some company." Emma decided since tonight is about exploring she needn't rush to the dom/sub stuff. She could perhaps learn just as much checking out other parts of the club. "So what kind of stuff are you here for?" Emma asked as she took Bobby's arm.

Bobby leaned closer as Emma took his arm and whispered into her ear. "Don't tell anyone but they're all fake," he said with an apologetic smile.

"Honestly? I'm new to the city and getting an idea of the clubs around here. After reading the dress code, this was the best I could come up with at short notice. Although, heck, if the place grows on me, I might end up getting something a little more.....lasting."

Although, judging by looking around, Bobby had already begun to imagine what life would be like in a gimp mask.

"My, there are alot of zippers on display," he commented as they neared one couple.

Emma French

PRE

"Zippers?" Emma asked, her quick research was obviously lacking. She had tried to look up as many terms as possible but she knew some would escape her. "Really? Fake nipple rings?" Emma stopped herself from laughing. She had been about to ask how bad it had hurt to get them done. She thought maybe he was into pain. "I guess that means you aren't into pain like some here are?" As Emma looked around she was glad she had never been brought up to have traditional sensibilities, her parents always believed in exploration of mind body and soul. Emma looked at Bobby, she was unsure if he was masked or human. After hearing about the faked tats and stuff she was leaning towards him being kindred. "So have you been here long?"

C
    Conner Greyson

-1 vitae for Blush

Conner Greyson walks into the Asylum, well and truly bored with the evening. One of the problems with Immortality, or at least being exceptionally hard to kill, is that one gets bored. Thankfully he has several things that entertain him outside of his work, but those things are all tied up at the moment, pun intended. So he finds himself here, again...

The last time he was here it was less then successful. So here he is again. It was becoming a bit of a pattern for the Reeve. One which will need to be addressed. But for now, here he is. Conner walks to the bar and orders a drink, something different this time, just a standard, every day, old fashioned coke. He could not honestly remember the last time he had a soda. Or in this case, pretended to have one. He brought it up to his lips, let the cool beverage touch, faked a swallow without actually drinking any.

Conner feels the other in the room, but leaves her alone. She was talking to, ah Mister Lime, he is talking to Mister Lime and Conner would not interrupt. He did not plan to stay long, just take in the sights and smells and move on.

"You have called my bluff, Emma," Bobby chuckled with a curtsey, his Southern twang coming through. "Indeed, I am not a fan of pain in any way. I quite like my flesh as it is, thank you very much."

Glancing around, Bobby stiffened at the sight of his Priscus but kept his overly trained composure and nodded politely to Conner, giving his Elder as smile before turning his attention back to the lovely Gangrel by his side.

"Not very long at all, actually. Six weeks, I believe. And yourself?"

Emma French

PRE

Emma noticed the change in demeanor and followed Bobby's gaze. Hmmm, he seems to know Conner. I wonder if he is one of us then or if they know each other from somewhere else. "You know Mr. Greyson?" Emma asked before answering, "I've lived here about six months." Beast started to peek through, look at all this food. You could take the one you're with and have a bite, beast whispered. Emma pushed beast down and smiled, her eyes were slightly darker now.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread