Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Herald) Office Hours (2) Open for Acknowledgements and sundries

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

The Avalon. In the cellar vault, away from the press of dancing Mortals and bright lights of the nightclub it is quieter.

Only the busy hum of soft voices can be heard speaking.

Here the lights are low. The atmosphere is one of calm. Recessed lamps cast a soft glow and the scent of lavender fills the air.

Tiny Martha with Dillon on a leather sofa in the Common area of the Court...allowing her a fine field of view to cast a watchful gaze over to The Stairs and alternates her attentions to a copies of various large maps of Sacramento and printouts of PDF's stapled and piled neatly on a coffee table close to where they both sit.

They eagerly consult the maps. Making notes and reading through printouts. They are once again hard at work on some matter of Domain advancement.

Martha sits meekly and sweetly attired in an English school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer...a pair of scholarly spectacles are perched on the end of her nose, she wears a long gymslip shows her legs to mid calf...her ebony black hair is tied into long and neat twin tails. Each with the red ribbon bow. She wears a white kneesock on her flesh leg and a pair of carefully polished Oxford pattern shoes thanks to her above the knee C-Leg. A crisp white blouse is obvious where the gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip. A satchel and a simple metal walking cane rest at her side and are propped against the couch.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach walks down into the common area, glad to be in the club on a night that is not official court. He had been impressed with the number of beasts that could stand each other in such a small space, at first. After the initial shock wore off, his own beast started cawing and trying to get him to fly away. Now was a much better time for thinking and talking. The beasts' den was no place for idle chatter during any night, but this was probably the best time.

Zach saw his Priscus sitting next to a small, non-threatening woman, without the hint of a beast. Zach could piece it together that she was the charge that Dillon had spoken of, but she seemed so fragile. That was probably some ruse, hiding some terrible killing urge no doubt. Zach knew that she was the Mistress of Elysium, and had wanted to speak with her for some time, but the Danse kept him busy. Now that the opportunity presented itself, he was unsure. His Priscus was preeminently concerned with the appearance of the clan as a whole, and if he angered this one like he had angered the other woman in change of acknowledgement, then his days would be numbered.

He started to make his way over, but stopped and stewed in his own doubts for a moment.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

It had been an uneventful patrol thus far, and Daniella decided to stop by Avalon and see if anything or anyone needed attention. After walking around the upper portion, she makes her way to the lower level, pleased to find not only Martha, but Dillon, and an unknown gentleman. While her Beast stirred slightly when it sensed Dillons Beast, it was becoming familiar, but the other Beast, that was a different story. Her Beast is on full alert, growling and bearing its teeth, ready to show it was more powerful, and Daniella pauses at the base of the stairs, pulling the leash and putting it back in its corner. Once that is done, she puts on a friendly smile and approaches the small gathering. This evening she had decided to wear a different color than her usual black or white dresses, and wore a deep rose colored dress, which she thought complimented her olive skin tone. She wore her long hair down, and emitted no Beast as she neared the group.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

K
    Kakarot

Settle down Jack.. Breath.. Nope that's not gonna help anymore. I see them everywhere but what was his name? Oh wait that one ghoul was to busy sucking my wrist to pay attention, if I ever make one it better treat a girl with more respect or I'll have Growl rip their heads of like that kindred over there with her damn dress and smile like theirs nothing wrong with what she is.... Oops there I go again.
    Jackie was showing almost every single sign of discomfort. Awkward smiles used to help her settle down, but ever since her beast has awakened getting pissed was not an option.

Wearing a week old tank top and almost 10 bracelets on each arm, she didn't fit in this clubs atmosphere. Her slight rave look stuck out like a sore thumb, Jackie didnt really pay attention to fashion anyways. This was strictly an in and then get the hell out deal, the vampires with pretty faces and smart ass demented humor made her think of the cheerleaders Jackie roughed up in high school. Immediatly she asked security at the front where the stairs to go down were in a very low suspicious voice.
    She was glad her pet dog ,Growl, was used to staying outside and hiding in the alleys when there was "people" business to attend to. There was no stopping Jackie from keeping a worried look on her face when he was out of her sights, but she can at least focus on that rather than gawking at the vampires with a twisted look.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha had been deep in conversation with Deputy Connery about zone and planning laws when Zack arrived. She looked over the rims of her spectacles to investigate the arrival. Offering the gentleman a smile she was about to speak when the Bailiff arrived...closely followed by a new and unfamiliar Beast.

Reaching for her cane, she gripped hard at the staff of the metal cane as she brought her Beast under strict control.

After biting at her lower lip for a moment or two, Martha offered the new arrivals a sincere and sweet smile of welcome.

She waited to see what the Bailiff would do. Offered a smile to Dillon and began to collect the maps and papers into more orderly and discrete pile.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach sees business piling up in the room, and doesn't want to ditch his place at the front of the line.

Well, here goes nothing!

He finishes the last 10 paces of what feels like the journey into something that will either end excellently or end terribly, but remembers the courtesy that the Herald is rumored to epitomize. She seems harmless, and probably won't turn into a big green rage monster with so many witnesses present, what with that skittish looking rave girl hanging out near the stairs. Almost too quickly, Zach is at the table before the Herald and the Priscus. He puts on a smile as well as his best Courtly voice.

"Priscus Connery, good evening." Zach gives the proper nod of respect to the first Kindred to earn his admiration and trust. He then turns, this time bowing much more formally, and says "And although we have met before, I don't think we've been properly introduced, Madam Herald. I am Zachary Griffiths, of Clan Gangrel. I was hoping to have a few minutes of your time. I am glad Priscus Connery is here, I may have some questions for him as well."

Zach did a quick once over of what he had just said. Seems good. Respect to the man, more respect to the herald. Dillon is personally in charge of her safety, so I can look to him for cues as to whether or not I should push an issue. I think this will be fine, since I have a few questions about my future here in Sacramento. And maybe some for Dillon, should I get a moment aside with him.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha looks up as she senses Zach is close by. Still gripping her cane, she smiles cheerfully to Zach as he introduces himself and nods happily. Twin tails bob.

"Ah...well...Good evening to you, Mr Griffiths! I do hope you are well! You are welcome to take a seat!" she smiles sweetly and sincerely and eagerly gestures with her cane free hand to the high backed leather upholstered seat opposite their sofa. A seating arrangement separated by the coffee table piled high with notes and maps.

A glance to Dillon with a shy smile then back to Zach. "I wonder then, sir, before you speak with the Priscus...was there something I might be able to help you with?" she adds cheerfully.

K
    Kakarot

Gangrel? He looks way to up tight from the others, thought they let their hair down more than any suited tool.... Shut up shut up, he's probably the only one I can talk to later
    Jackie found the closest place to sit down, she could be patient for the sake of others. She regrettably fed a little of a couple rats from the abandoned subway car she found deep under the city she slept in today. It wasn't much but it at least gave Growl a meal too. Thankfully she was able to buy a cheap perfume spray before arriving.

Out of quick habit, Jackie started to dig in her pocket for her pack of ciggarettes. Though as soon as she started to get one out she remembered what happen last time she didn't warn a fellow undead... She looked around with a deer in the headlights look in here eyes at the others, but quickly put it on her ear.
    Fidgeting with some bracelets, she tried her best to be out of the way. Eventually in a voice a little more harsh than expected "Anyone else have a title here? I come wanting to see the prince but I guess everyones royalty here." she half smiled half laughed, it helped to settle her beast down when others laughed. Other people's happiness was just about the only thing that shuts it up completely.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella gives a warm smile to Martha and Dillon, and was about to great the other gentleman, when the woman with the unfamiliar Beast speaks. An eyebrow goes up as she hears the womans tone and her words, and her Beasts head snaps towards the weaker and growls. She takes a moment and turns to face the woman, giving her Beast and herself a chance to calm down, “Actually, I do as well. I’m Madam Au Pair, Daniella Sage, Bailiff of Sacramento.” Her tone remained pleasant, her accent British, but her eyes never left the woman, “This is one of the Elysium, and you are in the presence of its Keeper. And while within the Elysium we do ask that you respect our etiquette and manners. You are welcome to introduce yourself.” Her smile remained, but her words had a calculated edge to them, she didn’t like the womans tone, but she decided to let the woman correct it.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

K
    Kakarot

You see? That's why all these damn things need a little old school beat down, all they do is hide their horrible faces from the truth. Just give them one more snap and see who's who Jackie. They.. will not stand your mouth! Jackie gave a slight cough as she forced her beast to pull its ears back and whimper.
    "I'm sorry, just not use to this whole scene. Name's Jackie Sutton, neonate Gangrel who only really cares for the Crone. I'm sure this club is awesome, but if I can present myself to his majesty I'll be sure to abide by all laws and help out here as much as I can...." She mostly spoke into her hole filled shoe that started squirming like a worm when she didn't even feel the bailiffs beast lash out. It was most peculiar to Jackie and wondered how the hell anyone like Dannielle, or even herself, could have so much control over that voice in their head.
    "Excuse me Keeper...." she glanced at the two on the couch and really couldn't decipher which one of them that title belonged to, so she kept nervously glancing at both when she continued. "The sooner I can be directed to the Prince to have his permission to live under his territory the faster I'll be out of your hair."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread