Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Bobby Lau) Trespassers May Be Stabbed...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

A big, black 1968 El Camino rolls into the vicinity of A&N Security like rumbling thunder. Powerful, deliberate, and in no hurry. As it parks, the driver's side door swings open, and a man steps out: tall, broad shouldered, youthful. The car seems to fit his identity like that, somehow.

Moving around to the other side to open the door for his passenger, it isn't a lovely lady this time. Rather, it's a shorter lithe man wearing a black hood. Once the coast is clear, they make their way to the door, the big man guiding the hooded one with a firm hand on his shoulder. A deliberate look up to the camera would reveal the face of Dillon Connery... except Dillon Connery is a vampire, and his features blur unnaturally.

Pausing to ensure that his presence is known, the Deputy ushers the hooded man into the lobby...

C
    Conner Greyson

As soon as the deputy walks into the lobby, Cheyenne stands up from her reception desk and leads him back towards one of the conference rooms. The Conference room is window-less and only has one set of double doors.

As Dillon enters the Conference room he sees two figures that he recognizes, Conner Greyson, and Ariana Donovan .

"Good Evening Deputy Connery." Conner says turning from his conversation with the Seneschal."So, fill us in." Conner says cutting right to the chase.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana was seated off to the side furthest from the door as they had waited for Dillon to arrive. She was wearing a business skirt suit as usual and felt the familiar beast as the Gangrel Priscus walked in. Her eyes looked to Dillon's hazel's and she gave him a pleasant nod. Unfortunately it was not a social call this evening.

"Good evening Deputy Connery." She said with a pleasant face and a somber smile. "Yes, please give us the update." Her blue eyes looked at the other man with him. She did not wink, wince or narrow her eyes but she they were definitely on his every move.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon follows the ghoul without ado, ready to slap his Beast across the noses if it makes a play for dominance over Sidor, should the Haunt be in. For the briefest instant, the Gangrel is surprised to instead feel the equally powerful, and equally familiar Beast of Ariana. But then, of course, this isn't just a Deputy bringing a poacher before his boss. Both Regents of Florin would need to confer on the man's fate.

Neither of the hellhound's three noses even sniff. There is a swish of a tail, a presence, perhaps a bored hello, but in that depressed, 'I know I'm not allowed to kill you' sort of way. "Good evening, Regent Donovan. Regent Greyson."

Pulling the hood from Bobby's head only after he seats the man, it reveals a young, mildly attractive Asian fellow. Dressed inconspicuously in denim, his bearing suggests a calm quiescence. Comforting, but easily overlooked. Other than that, he looks as though he's been put through the wringer. Beaten, maybe not within an inch of Torpor, but staring down the barrel at it anyway.

Bobby, at full health...

"This is Mister Bobby Lau. An unacknowledged individual who has been hunting and making Haven in the Tenural Domain of Florin, admittedly for several months as I understand." Dillon stands within arms reach behind Bobby's chair, though with the shape he's in, surely any sudden action would be suicidal. Nevertheless, the Gangrel doesn't relax his guard. Not with the Reeve and Seneschal in the room. "If not for a witnessed over-feeding, we might not have caught him."

Dillon pauses, waiting to see if there are any initial questions or reactions before continuing.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

For his part, Bobby is silent and calm. His eyes are almost curious as he looks around, yet not lingering too long on the stoic Mekhet or beautiful Ventrue. It's not as though he doesn't understand the Gravity of the situation he's landed himself in, but more like he is simply at peace with what may come. He has followed his agreements to the letter. The Masquerade is preserved. And whatever judgement is levied against him, his honor remains intact.

Beyond that, he is resolved not to speak unless spoken to.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Perhaps the man was a neonate, or perhaps he did not care about things like laws and such. However, the Seneschal wanted more information before continuing.

Ariana leaned forward slightly on the table, her hands clasped in front of her. “Mr. Lau, most Domains have rules regarding such things. Feeding is just one of them. Is there a reason you did not present yourself for acknowledgment and decided to poach in the Domain of Sacramento instead?”

There was a slight pause and she continued. “It would be in your best interest if you would provide the truth, please.” The Lordess’ eyes rested on Bobby’s while she waited for his reply.

C
    Conner Greyson

Regent Greyson said nothing. Because nothing need be said, his counterpart said exactly what he was thinking. So for now he will just sit and stare...
      4suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-16 21:00:40 Conner Greyson rolls 4 to Staring Menacingly (10 Again) 10, 10, 1, 4, 4, 10, 9 4 successes
    ... menacingly.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Bobby's placid demeanor is intended to be quietly respectful; cooperative. He listens to every word as the Lordess outlines his transgression with elegant simplicity. And yet, he can't help but feel drawn to the man. His eyes dart to Regent Greyson more than once. He looks away, and back, as though waiting to see if the man would add his two cents to the statement.

When he doesn't, it becomes clear how grim his outlook truly is. Bobby thought he was ready for the end, if it came. But staring at it in the face, he has doubts. Normally, he is a very determined individual, and if anything shakes him, he doesn't show it. And to be fair, he doesn't show it, much. His chin droops a scant inch. Shoulders slump, just slightly. His grip finds the edges of the seat he was placed in, and his eyes close in a long blink.

The overall effect, however, is staggering.

He now looks mentally and emotionally defeated, rather than just physically.

"I have no love for Kindred society," he says quietly, a moment later. "It nearly destroyed me, and everything I held dear. It nearly made me into something I can't live with."

Quickly realizing he'd better elaborate, due to the utter lack of detail supplied by the mountain standing behind him, Bobby continues on. Though is confidence is shaken in a way that neither Brenn or her Shadow partner could accomplish, he is still politely well-spoken. "I don't intend that as an insult to those who do. Only that I have failed the system once already, to the danger of many, and it is best for all that I do not involve myself too closely again. In most cities, it is much simpler for me to stay quietly, and unobtrusively for a few months before moving on; leaving none the wiser. I learn quickly who to avoid. And always leave the herd in better shape than I found them, as a simple thanks that no one ever sees or hears."

A pause. Then, "I agreed to come in, because I wish to rectify the trouble I caused. And face my punishment with honor."

Bobby looks carefully up from the table to the Regent who had spoken, silently asking if he had answered her question, and what he should tell them next.

1 successes vs menacing Regent
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-19 00:41:07 Bobby Lau rolls 7 to resist intimidation (10 Again) 7, 7, 2, 2, 1, 4, 9 1 success

C
    Conner Greyson

"Well, in this city you have failed. you chose to poach from the Regency belonging to the Reeve and the Seneschal, do you comprehend what that means Mister Lau?" Conner says looking into the eyes of the man as he asks the obviously rhetorical question.

"What clan are you? And how long ago were you sired?" Conner asked.

A
    Ariana Donovan

“Could you elaborate on any other trouble you may have caused?” Even though the information they had received was clearly enough to formulate what the current situation had been.

There was a time that Ariana could sympathize with Bobby. Even so, it was not a reason to do what he had described. “We have travelers that frequently enter and leave the Domain. It would have been less trouble if you had asked and made us aware of your existence instead of what you chose.”

The Lordess leaned forward as she asked her next question. “If you detest your own existence as much as you say, then why continue with our nights?” Ariana’s voice still remained pleasant, yet she was not trying to add insult to injury as she could clearly see his exhaustion. He had clearly stated he knew he was at fault.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.