Ended
Watch

An Investigation, and Maybe Dinner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    E
    Ebon Reaper

One of the conference rooms at the Avalon was marked with a handwritten sign that read, "Italian Dinner, Invite Only." Inside, Ricardo waited across the table from Tony. Despite being in his fake Zegna suit, the Mexican Lord was armed to the teeth. He also had a bandanna in one pocket and a small flashlight in another. "I hope they don't keep us waiting too long." He said, half to his companion and half to himself.

Knocking once on the conference room door, Nathanial entered the room, bowing his head to the Deputy as he did. He was garbed in black dress pants and a matching waistcoat over a frilled white dinner shirt, the kind that was fashionable last century.

He paused as he entered. He took the moment to force his Beast down, the urge to crush, to dominate had almost threatened to overtake his mind upon sighting his Hispanic counterpart.

"Mister Deputy Rodriguez, Whip of Lords. It is a pleasure to meet with you this evening. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your companion, Mister...?" He asked politely as he turned his head towards the Daeva.

"May I take a seat?" Asks the Lord, bowing his head slightly as he does so.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella makes her way to the conference room, knocking gently on the door before making her way in. She was dressed in a black skirt with a loose white blouse, her long hair was down and she emitted no Beast.

Her Beast stands, taking notice of the others, it snapped it jaws, wanting to show that is was the strongest, though it didn't last long. She reminded it they knew Ricardo, and Nathaniel, and puts it back in its place, the darkest corner of her mind. With a bow of her head and a smile, "Mister Deputy Rodriguez, I hope you are well this evening." she says. Looking to Nathanial, "Mister de l'Aubespine! Wonderful to see you!" she says with a nod of her head. Her eyes turn to the other, she offers a smile and a nod, before taking a seat. She figured introductions would be made at some point.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Sitting in one of the high backs around the table Anthony Marroletti looks to the others as they arrive. He seems still a bit nervous. As Mister de l'Aubespine enters he stays seated just looking to the bookish man unsure as to how such a man will be of any assistance in saving his life.

But when Daniella enters, well, that's a different story, Tony stands and gives a bowing head, with a bit of a flirtatious look to it. "Good Evening." Mr. Marroletti says.

When Bobby arrived at Avalon, he took a moment to wonder why he'd been invited and looked at the sign hanging from the conference room. Sure, it was pleasant, but in truth, Italian food wasn't his particular favourite. In fact, no food was his particular favourite anymore beyond the standard dietary requirement that his kind needed. He really missed his morning Cheerios.

Wearing a grey jacket and having slicked his hair from his amazing eyes, Bobby knocked politely before entering, bracing himself from the onslaught of much powerful Beasts around him. Only recognising one individual, the ever-alluring Bailiff Sage, Bobby bowed to all present, quelling the constant chattering in his ear.

"Good evening, all," Bobby said in deference to everyone. "I'm Mr. Bobby Lime. A pleasure to meet you all." He didn't move to sit quite yet. It may only be a flying visit.

Lime

Catherine Keyes

PRE

After the rather interesting texts back and forth, Catherine was only slightly concerned as to what she was walking into. She noticed the sign on the conference room door and slipped inside. Instantly her ears were filled with the sounds of hissing and rustling feathers, as her beast became acutely aware of others in the room from behind the shroud that veiled it’s presence. She was wearing a dress that did very little to hide her feminine nature.

She dipped her head to the two she had seen at the recent family meeting, and the Deputy that she had been named to on the first night of her time in the Domain. She stood near to the door, unsure of what step to take next. “Good evening, Gentlemen, Madam.”

E
    Ebon Reaper

Everyone who enters receives a greeting from the Deputy. He does his best not to show favoritism. However, out of all the people here, he had only worked with one of them. "If any of you wish to take a seat, please do." The Mexican Lord gestures at the chairs around the table. He was still waiting on one or two people, but figured that he should get started anyway. "Let's get down to business. Mr. Marroletti was recently attacked at his place of work. If it was one of our kind, than that individual broke our laws and must be brought to justice. If not, then we have a whole other set of issues." The Hispanic Lord pauses to let this all sink in. "Mr. Martoletti, would you please recount your story again for the assembled investigators?" He didn't really want to get any of the details wrong and derail the investigation.

"Yes thank you Deputy." He is a handsome man, with a coat of day old stubble on his chin up to his sideburns. It is well trimmed and purposeful.

Anthony stands, "Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Anthony Marrolitte of Clan Daeva. I recently returned to Sacramento, from Los Angeles, and was at my newest location. I was in the kitchen making the first meal and I heard a noise. My new Restaurant was acting as my haven. I verified when I went in that the building was secure. Someone broke in and attacked me. I escaped by the skin of my fangs and made my way here, where the Herald and Seneschal granted me asylum."

When offered a seat, Lime smiled, silent as he took a seat and listened to the tale from first the Deputy and then the victim in the attack. The neonate Shadow seemed horrified. What kind of monster would violate a person's safe place? he thought as the Daeva finished his story. Lime looked around, waiting to leap on the back of any semi-decent questions that may occur.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella folds her hands on the table, listening, trying to sort out the details. Looking to Anthony, “Mr Marrolitte, I am Daniella Sage, of the Mekhet Family, Au Pair of the First Estate, sorry to meet you under such circumstances. I do have a few questions, can you think of anyone that would have reason to attack you? And who knew you were returning?” she glances around the room, “Can you describe the attack?” she had more questions, but held back.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.