Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 7

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Another Night... another open door. Conner was really getting annoyed by this whole process. But Conner is a very private man, he understands though that it is necessary due to the work that he does. He needed to be available for the domain... so here he sits again. Maybe he will get lucky and no one will bother him tonight.

But he doubted it...

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner stands and makes his way over to his bookshelf. He shelves one book and pulls down another one. The Reeve makes his way back to his desk and sits down.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine hadn’t been planning on speaking to her Priscus that night, but any opportunity that presented itself so readily should not be ignored. She composed herself outside of the office, as he walked across the room.

After he was seated, but before he had opened his recently retrieved book, she reached out and knocked on the open door. “Reeve Greyson, might I request a short audience?

C
    Conner Greyson

"Just when I think I'm out..." Conner thought to himself as he hears the voice. Conner Stands, "Of course Miss Keyes, how may I help you?" Conner says gesturing for her to enter and take a seat. If she sits, he will sit also. If she does not, then he will stand.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine dips her head respectfully before sliding into the office. “I am not interrupting anything, am I? I would prefer to not take your time away from more pressing matters.” She says as she sits lightly in one of the chairs. “If I am, I can always arrange a more appropriate appointment.”

C
    Conner Greyson

"No you are fine Miss Keyes, my door was open for a reason." Conner states, "Now, how may I help you?"

Catherine Keyes

PRE

“In that case.” she said relaxing slightly. “I would like to follow up on what you said at the family meeting, and on what I wish to do.”

Catherine linked her hands and placed them in her lap to avoid becoming animated while speaking. “I still wish to chronicle the history of the domain, and I understand your qualms about written histories-- particularly of our kind. History is important, and it would be a shame to loose the knowledge of the past, especially for we who are long lived. Sir, from your perspective, what precautions and guidelines will I be expected to abide by?”

C
    Conner Greyson

"Now, let me preface this by saying, I am not the person who can grant you permission to start this endeavor." Conner states flatly. "And I am still against this, due to the major risks involved."

Conner holds up a hand as to not dismiss the woman, "But... If I were you, I would speak to either the Herald or the Seneschal. I would make sure that the Terminal you are using has no outside access at all. And that any work that is done on your project is done, on that one single Terminal, is done in a very secure location."

The Reeve leaned on the arm of his chair, and leaned back, his hand on his chin, a finger covering his lips, waiting for the woman to respond...

Catherine Keyes

PRE

“I intend to speak with the Herald, and I, also, do wish gain an audience with the Seneschal. I do not want my presence or actions within this domain to bring any shame on any of my clan residing here, nor on the name of my Sire.” She said calmly.

“The histories I have learned by were mostly verbal. The histories that were written were heavily cyphered. If I am gifted the permission to follow through with this task, I would prefer to provide the only written copy to be kept within an Elysium.” She let out a light breath.

“However, Sir, you did state that as Reeve you were concerned with the risks of such a history falling into improper hands. Aside from the use of a high security and unconnected terminal; how would you suggest the handling of such information, in the written and verbal forms?”

C
    Conner Greyson

"How would I handle such information... I wouldn't. There is a reason that Kindred History is passed down through myth and legend. Because all it takes is one talented kindred, of any of that clan, along with opportunity, and the information is compromised." Conner states flatly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.