Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
MnG 8: Gideon, Miach & Aenigma

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma leads the other two Mystagogues to a booth nearby, gesturing for them to take a seat. Once they are seated he takes a seat of his own, setting his cup on the table in front of them. "So Gideon, what brought you to Sacramento, if you don't mind me asking," says the Warlock with a friendly smile.

x
    xohgr

Gideon grabs a seat and after making himself comfortable, answers "Well that is sadly not a very entertaining story I fear, I came for the work. The Security positions available here offer significantly more money then back home. Gideon sighs internally upon reflection of his security position that he no longer pursues.

"Rather mundane wouldn't you say?.. so what about yourselves?..what's your story? Gideon waits, listening to the responses.

Miach

PRE

Miach was peering into his cappuccino, purposefully delaying his answer to the question. He doubted he would get away with it, though, and sighed.

I didn't feel like living in L.A. anymore, so left. Following some advice, I arrived here, nearly by pure chance. I must say, it's been much for the better, and I don't complain, though.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma sips on his tea as he listens to Gideon. When the Obrimos then asks about his reasons for moving here, the young Warlock tries to think of ways of evading the question. However, he had asked the same question of Gideon, and as much as he hates talking about his past, he knows there is no good way of dodging that bullet in this case.

"Things got a bit...complicated back home," he says in a slightly somber tone. "Needed a new place to go, and an old friend recommended Sacramento." Aenigma doesn't bother to elaborate much further than that, taking a sip from his tea instead.

Miach

PRE

Seems we all have had reasons from the outside pushing us here, eh ?

x
    xohgr

"Yes, well what ever the reason, we are all here now." Gideon says attempting to lighten the mood. "Moving forward. You two are the first of our "club" that I have spoken to in the area. I am eager for any news related to....books. Gideon preformed air quotes with his fingers as he spoke.

Miach

PRE

It seemed so odd, speaking riddles like that... of course, it was a necessity, but still, Miach didn't think he'd ever get used to it. The Acanthus smiled painfully, and allowed the awkward moment to pass.

Our club is graciously hosted by the Fillard and Goldman Museum. I'll make sure to invite you next time there's a meeting. The local head of our club is Jack O. Falley. Tall fella, and kind guy. I'll let him know about you, too. Can I get your card, or something, Gideon ?

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma sips on his tea and then nods in agreement to Miach's words. "It's been a little while sine we've met in an official manner," says the Warlock, looking over at the Acanthus as he says this. "Hopefully there is something in the works though." He takes another sip from his cup, savoring the flavor of his tea before he reaches into his bag. "While on the subject, here's my contact info in case you need to get in touch with me," says Aenigma as he hands a business card to Gideon.

x
    xohgr

Gideon takes out his wallet. From inside the wallet he produces two business cards. "Just a sec." he says as he stands and walks over to the counter. After a brief word with the server Gideon is given an pen and scratches something on to each card. he returns and give each mage one. "There ya go. Just ignore the security thing. The card is out dated but the number is right."

Gideon's Card

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma takes another sip from his tea and then accepts the card offered by Gideon. He takes a quick look at it and then raises an eyebrow at his comment. "So I guess the security gig didn't end up working as expected, huh?" he asks his fellow Mystagogue as he puts the card away in one of his pockets. "Maybe you can talk to Jack about doing some security work at the museum, once you are introduced and all." The Warlock offers the man a smile, hoping that the Curator may in fact be able to help Gideon out somehow.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread