Ended
Watch

Do You Hear the Call?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale walks up to Propheycy Motorcycles along with Skaald , who he had met at the Tur not too long ago. Even though the shop seems to be closed this late at night, the Rahu leads the other Uratha through the back of the store. The pair are still talking about the Crusade that Dale had told the Cahalith about back at the Tur.

"The vision you had, of the city being covered by shadows that cut deep into it," he says as he unlocks the back door. "That's what we are trying to stop." There's a brief pause as he holds the door open for Skaald to walk in. "You see, the Anshega hold too much turf around Sacramento, and there's nothing that those bastards will rather see than this city burnt to the ground!"

The Rahu leads the other Uratha through the shop, catching his Alpha's scent nearby. "Boss, I got someone you need to meet," calls out Dale as they walk past a section with different types of motorcycle frames.

R
    Ryan Deshane

The Uratha find Digger in the shop, as always, working on one of the Choppers that were going out to a customer. "Motherfucking stupid bastard." Digger says to himself as he fixes a gas tank to the frame obviously not pleased with something he is working?

"What?" Digger says looking up from his work, "Who's this guy? Looks like he just walked out a death metal band." Digger says, seemingly unimpressed as he goes back to the tank.

Skaald follows Dale into the shop, nodding at his explanation. It was quite possible his vision was about the Anshega - quite likely even. What enemy of the People fit his vision quite as well? And if they were the largest threat the city faced at this time it would make a lot of sense. Still, the visions of Amahan Iduth were rarely that straightforward, so he resolves to reserve judgment until later.

At Digger's query Skaald takes a step forward, his body language defiant. "I am called Skaald, Cahalith of the Suthar Anzuth, and I have come to this city at the calling of my Mother to stop a shadow that threatens to consume all it touches. My appearance is my heritage. If that is the first concern you have, then perhaps I have come to the wrong place?" Skaald does not wish to fight, and it seems likely that he is being baited. Still, neither could he present himself meekly to this man. To do so would make him appear weak and shame the memory of his ancestors.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale gives Digger a nod after Skaald introduces himself. "He had a vision, one similar to yours," says the Rahu to his Alpha. "I think he was sent here by Mother Luna, to join our Crusade." Of course Dale doesn't know that for sure, nor does he know much about visions or anything of the sort. Regardless of what he knows, the Rahu still believes that meeting the Cahalith at the Tur like that was no act of chance.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half looked up from where he was attempting to piece together his motorcycle and looked the kid over. He looked a bit like he had just come in from pillaging the local village, but looks could be deceiving. He stood up and wiped his hands slowly on the soft towel he kept beside him and moved towards the group with a nod to the new comer.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I like this kid, already wanting to compare dick sizes." Digger says setting down his tools, "Look man, I could give a flying fuck about how you look. As long as you can back it up. And you, you look like a bad mother fucker" Digger steps around the table.

"Digger is my name. I am the Alpha of the Crusaders. Leader of the war against the Pure. We are taking the fight to those mother fuckers. You wanna come along, your gonna have to prove yourself. @Half grab that bottle of everclear out of the Fridge."
    Digger says not taking his eyes off of Skaald.

"So Luna Came to you. Tell me what you saw." Digger takes a cigarrette out and lights it, obviously not giving a fuck about california state laws.

Jesse eased through the back door of the shop juggling a case of beer, an open bottle, an unlit cigarette, and a set of keys. She momentarily froze when she saw a stranger standing in the middle of the garage and the keys went tumbling from her fingers and jangled across the concrete floor to slide under a rack of tools.

"Shit,"
    Jesse spat emphatically, the word mangling around the cig. "Don't mind me," she mumbled, heading toward the fridge, miraculously managing not to drop anything else. She nodded to Half and then dumped the case of beer in the fridge.

"Next run is yours," she whispered to her fellow Iron Master. She tucked the cigarette behind an ear and then joined the rest of the pack, casting a searching glance over Skaald.

Skaald nods, obviously relaxing. He sets down the guitar case and duffel bag next to him. He briefly glances to the door when the sound of keys hitting concrete echoes through the garage and immediately turns his attention back to Digger. "I had a vision only weeks after my apprenticeship ended. It was of Sacramento, that much I am certain of if nothing else is so clear. There was a shadow, black as night, creeping over the city. It was clear this was no natural shadow. It's edge was distinct, not like that of coming night or a passing storm cloud, but sharp like a razor. Where the tenebrous edge touched, the city bled, and where the darkness covered no light could shine. I do not know what this means specifically, but I do know that I was given this vision for a reason. And so I have come here to see what I can do to stop this shadow from consuming all that it touches."

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale gives Half a nod when the Ithaeur walks up to them, but doesn't say anything not wishing to interrupt Digger as he talks to the new guy. As Jesse, the only pack member without a Y chromosome walks in, the Rahu smiles at her, giving her a quick nod as well. It begs the question, whether Dale is happy to see her or the beer she has with her. Perhaps a little bit of both. Meanwhile, he listens to Skaald talk about his vision, watching for his Alpha's reaction.

I'll be damned if Mother Luna didn't send him here to join our cause! What else could that vision mean?

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

John was tired. A new job, busy with the heavy hearts of police officers, their families and even those on the wrong side of the tracks, the chaplain had not had much sleep as he caught up with the duties his role required.

However, he had another, more important duty, and that was to his brothers and sister of his pack, his Totem, and Mother Luna. This meant checking in at least once per day.

When he finally arrived, it was in silence as he heard the conversation between the new wolf and Digger. Slipping in behind Dale, he crossed his arms as he took up position by the door, watching the exchange behind crossed, scarred arms.

Catching his Alpha's eyes, John nodded, listening intently.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread