Rosuto sat in the chair and stared out the window. She let the warm breeze play gently with her hair. She turned and watched the sleeping man on the bed next to her.

She had paid for him and then gotten a hotel room for the evening. She would leave him here to sleep off the after affects of her kiss. He would be comfortable and he will have gotten an excellent nights sleep with foggy memories of great sex from an amazing woman. Sometimes being kindred was too easy.

She stood and walked over to the bed, crawling across it to reach her prey. Slowly she laid herself down next to him and nuzzled his neck with her face. He stirred from his sleep and looked down at her, his handsome face smiling.

“Do I still have time? I did pay for three hours.” She said playfully.

“Oh you have all the time in the world, sweetheart.” His green eyes shinning with anticipation.

“Oh good,” she said, snuggling in close and kissing his neck, “because I plan to use all of it.”

She chose that time to strike, sinking her fangs into him. He stiffened for just a moment and then relaxed as the euphoria of her kiss washed over him. The warm blood filled her mouth and she had a moment of pure ecstasy herself. This was the moment she existed for. The one brief time something akin to an emotion touched her frozen heart.

She did not drain him, she knew better then to do that. Although, if she had, she would not care much. Her feelings for anything or anyone had died years ago. Now, it was all just cold and colorless to her.

She took as much as she needed and let him fall back into an exhausted sleep. Calmly, she got dressed and left the key to the room on the little table by the window with a short note:

Please return the key before you leave. I had a wonderful time, thank you.”