Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Lost Nuthouse

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan Drove the Big Black van down the street toward the decided upon location, as he looks in the rear view mirror he sees his motley crew of soldiers. "Are we ready for what we are walking into?" The Hoplite asks the group.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare gives a cautious shrug. "We're walking into a hell of a fight with the intent of killing scumbags who've been kidnapping and selling people. I'm ready to fight tooth and nail against them. Killing 'em though? They're still people; can't really say that I'm ready to kill someone, as much as I'd like to in this case." She closes her eyes, and forces herself to remember how she was taken - by a Changeling, at the behest of a Gentry. These men were doing the same. Ruining lives the same. Stealing potential the same. She let her anger blaze, firming her resolve.

"I'll still kill this Dirty Harry guy. Has to be done."

Big Swilla, who looks slightly uncomfortable in the van due to his unnatural size, gives Spartan a firm nod. "Fuck yeah! We gonna find those mothafuckers, and then we gonna give 'em what they deserve!" he says in response to the question before turning his attention to the Ogress amongst them. "Is this your first time killing someone?"

Justin had carried out his tasks without complaint, and from his seat in the back of the van he tapped the side of a booted foot against the raised surface of a wheel well. He may have been the Mule Squire, but at the same time he reminded himself that mules could kick.

Looking up from his introspective movements, the Manikin spoke up. "I'm ready to put my foot up some privateer ass."

Glancing over at Clare, he smiled slightly. It took some focus, because it was one of those off-kilter things that he had to deal with as an Elemental, but the intention was clear. He wanted to show that he was just as eager, in his own way, to hand out some serious consequences to a bunch of, well....Gentry ass-kissing trash.

K
    Kazakin

Rook was the same as he always was before a battle.

Quiet. Introspective. Other people needed to psych themselves up, but he needed to keep himself on guard. These were the most dangerous times for him, when his psyche could slip into the easy, sensible, programmed rut of the Board. In that quietness, there was more strength and power than any human had a right to have, shining through his body.

His mantle shone in the air around him, a potent blaze that seemed to come from every rivet and crack in his metal flesh. Beneath his feet, the board glimmered, white and black squares in perfect straight lines.

"Always prepared,"
    he said quietly, nodding to Spartan.

I
    Irina

Anya sat calmly, cross-legged in the corner with her back leaning against the side of the van. She remained unperturbed by what they were about to do; a Dragon was supposed to fight, to deal damage on those unworthy.

And these people were unworthy. They had done something terrible, and would pay dearly for their troubles. It was how it must be.

"Yes," Anya nodded once. "Prepared for whatever may come."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare gives a shrug to Swilla, and answers his question. "First time I've gone anywhere with the intent of killing someone. Once killed someone in a fight without meaning to - Freaked out pretty hard when I realized he was bleeding out and tried to stop it, but..." Another shrug, and she bit her lip. She felt guilty for that. For leaving a corpse. She wondered, briefly, if she'd feel as guilty over taking Dirty Harry's life as she had the guy's - she never did get his name.

S
    Spartan

"Death is part of life, and sometimes killing is part of summer." Spatan says as he brings the vehicle to a parked position in the lot outside the Asylum in question.

"Alright Everyone out."
    The Hoplite says and steps out of the van.

"Accidents happen. It don't mean that it sucks any less, but killing someone with intent is a bit different for sure," says Swill to the Ogress, giving her a slight nod. "We've all done some things we regret, especially back There. But now, we are free to do as we will." The large reptilian man takes a pause, remaining silent for a good moment.

"If it makes ya feel any better, these bastards deserve to die," he adds after the moment of silence, offering Clare a grin full of razor-sharp teeth.

Just at that moment, the van pulls into the parking lot of the asylum. As the group climbs out of the van they notice a sign outside the building, which identifies the place as Heritage Oaks Hospital.

"So this is it, huh?" asks Swilla as he takes a quick look around the place. "Now what?"

K
    Kazakin

Rook paused, seeming to come out of his reverie for a moment. He glanced towards Clare, and his mouth quirked at the corner in his trademark, very small smile.

"Murder is never right," he said quietly. "But there's no courts that can try these people. No laws. Nothing but us. And there's only one sentence, because the Wyrd's a lot of things, but by the time you're acting like Enzo and his group, you're never going to stop. They can't be imprisoned. There aren't enough of us to act as jailers." He shrugged. "It doesn't make it right, but there isn't another option. That's Fate for you." He leapt from the back of the van with restless energy, as the Mantle blazed around him. Rook could feel the battle coming, and it ached in his fiery heart.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.