SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Day After Vassagon Steven

The second time Alice goes to Reverence this week is with a lot more information. She has a clearer target. Waitress. Again does the Daeva wear her Gothic outfit, assuming that no one would complain.

I personally drain every gothic complaining about clothes.

Near the entrance, but inside, she waits for Chase to come. And she waits with a smile.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Outside the club, waiting near the door to get in Chase stands, eyeing his watch every few seconds. There's a small crowd at the bottleneck as much as he'd like to be able to dominate a crowd to move aside, patience was the next best thing. A trio of barhoppers walked idly by on the sidewalk and began heckling the goths.

"Oh gawd, look at the emo's, man. Check out his hair," they said with the sophistication of a gibbon, addressing an unfortunate young adult who seemed unable to reply, making themselves get a little smaller to avoid the attention. "Ooo, that chick is wild. Hey kinkster, how about you hang with us? Show you a real good time!" The chick in question turns with a smile and a switchblade, snapping it open and daring them to continue further. The men seem to get the message as they leave in a hurry, leaving scattered insults behind in their wake.

Chase smiles to himself, a little more accepting of this crowd, though perhaps only by contrast. Unable to bring himself to commit fashion faux pas, the Lord dresses in a new ensemble of black straight leg dress pants and likewise black cravat shirt, courtesy of the local Hot Topic at short notice. He rather liked the shirt, though, and thought of pursuing some more radical attire in the future once he found a suitable tailor.

Finally reaching the doors, Chase enters the smoke-filled den of doom and gloom. He sees Alice almost immediately for her close proximity. "Hello, dearest Alice," forgoing formality to address her more endearingly by her given name. "The game begins anew, yes?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Which of all the games? And so soon already?' Alice grins and gently touches Chase's cheek, clearly talking about something completely different. After the touch she leans closer to whisper, 'I personally have no problem with it if you call me Alice, but don't do it when we're among others.'

With that social obstacle out of the way, Alice turns around. Her voice is still soft. 'Do you see any of them? Or her?' She stays close to Chase and doesn't walk with a quick pace, just to draw as less attention as possible. 'I hope they're not playing a game...'

She looks around to see if the waitress is here somewhere. '... I've never liked Hide and Seek, you know.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"You have my word, starlet. I am well aware of the propriety exercised by your Covenant, though I shall take every opportunity to indulge otherwise," he replies in whisper, reassuring her of his cooperative play.

Lending his attention to the task at hand, however, he looks away and observes the room at large from where he can see. He recalls the waitress's features from the DVD and tries to form a match with the current staff. There was always the possibility that she would not be working tonight, and thus they would have to question the remaining waitresses as to the identity of their coworker.

Perception, 5suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-07 22:25:23 Chase rolls 5 to to locate the waitress from the DVD, Perception [Wits+Composure] (10 Again) 10, 7, 10, 9, 10, 9, 7, 2 5 successes

S
    Steven

As Chase looks around he sees the girl in question, she walks back behind the bar and begins mixing a drink.

"There, my sweet, behind the bar. Do you see? What shall be our method of extraction? I could force the information from her if we are able to get some more privacy, or we could have a little fun with her first?" he suggested, slanting his eyes teasingly at Alice. The suggestion was open ended, for her own interpretation.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I don't do Gothic trio's, sorry.' Just as teasingly, Alice smiles at Chase. Then she gives him an approving nod. 'I'd like to get this over with as soon as possible.'

A second later she passes through the crowd and soon arrives at the bar. The moment she clears her throat to get the girls attention, she considers using Majesty to give her no chance at all. Then she gives Chase a short look.

He offered to use his Lordly powers, let's see how effective they are these days. It has been a while since she has seen them being used by someone.

Played by Dark Passenger

He had hoped the persuasive Daeva would lure their prey to a private area before he invoked the powers his clan enjoyed. To use his words to mesmerize his victims into cooperation was hardly considered common behavior, like watching a snake charmer hold the serpent in his sway.

However, a simpler command would be enough to get them the privacy they needed. He whispered to Alice briefly before the woman came to wait on them, "Do you see a back room we could use for this conversation? I will have her follow us there." He looks around himself for such a place.

If and when the waitress does come to them he makes a subtle smile, as too friendly of a greeting is often repulsive among the sorrow obsessed. He softens his eyes and leans forward across the bar. "Hello, we were wondering if you could help us. Could you follow us so that we might ask you a few questions?"
      Command, 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-08 19:05:46 Chase rolls 7 to issue a Command to the Reverence waitress [Int+Intimidate+Dom] (10 Again) 2, 2, 7, 6, 7, 10, 9, 1 2 successes

S
    Steven

2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-09 13:05:54 Waitress rolls 5 to Resolve+Composure (10 Again) 1, 10, 9, 7, 6, 6 2 successes

"Sorry hon, unless you got a badge I am working." The Pale skinned beauty says as she mixes a drink.

She'd have to be strong-willed to wait tables at a place like this, he fumed silently. "And you do look very busy, I can sympathize, but I can promise to make it worth your while," he promised, appealing to her sense of priorities. He pulled out a $50 from his pocket to show her, "if your answers are sufficient. You don't have to worry about me or my friend here. We're as tame as pussycats."

Persuasion, 2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-09 14:14:02 Chase rolls 7 to convince the waitress to give them a word in private [Manip+Persuasion] (10 Again) 9, 7, 8, 7, 7, 6, 7 2 successes

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread