Glancing around the dimly lit room, Daniella’s eyes played over the faces as she gently swirled the wine in her glass. It had been an uneventful evening, a wine tasting and art show, the art was enjoyable, the wine really wasn’t. Standing in front of watercolor of a field, she was studying the different colors and different brush strokes when a gentleman approached her. With his arms clasped behind him, he stands off to her side and looks at the painting, “Any thoughts on this one?” he asks with slight amusement.

Glancing at him, she sighs, “Not really my style. The colors the artist choose don’t blend well and from the obvious strokes, they had a heavy hand.” She says looking back at the canvas, slightly tilting her head.

With a laugh, he brings a hand over his heart, “Those are quite the harsh comments. Perhaps I should consult you on my choice of colors next time. As far as the heavy hand, it is a new style I am trying out, less water more pigment.” From his tone she could tell he wasn’t offended, but was surprise by her honesty. Holding out a hand, “I’m Thomas, the artist who has poor color choice.” A twinkle in his eye.

Accepting his hand, she smirks, “Richelle. And I would be more than happy to provide you with advice on colors, and how to blend them.” She adds with a wink. “But perhaps you could help me,” she frowns and looks at her glass, the wine a deep red, “I haven’t been able to find a red that sparks my fancy, think you could recommend one?” she looks at him from under her lashes.

His smile widens, “I can,” he steps forward, leaning in to whisper in her ear, “But the selection here is horrible. Could I entice a lady such as yourself to join me at my place, I have quite the wine selection.” He leans away, holding his arm out.

She places her hand on his arm, “Only if you promise to treat me like a lady.” She replies, letting him lead her out of the gallery.

Her lips were still on his neck as she gently ran her tongue across it, bringing her mouth to his ear, “The wine selection was just what I was looking for.” She whispers, smiling to herself as she stood and straightened her dress.