Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Clan Meeting

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Kharn

O-Yama looks around the large sewer junction room. It was moderately clean for what one would expect in such a setting. He looks at the table he had set up, and the many chairs set around it. The room was lit by a large electric lantern hanging from the ceiling, large enough to cast the whole room in a soft white light.

One wall has paintings lining it, the work of Sunshine, the former resident of this area. The painting are mainly of themes such as battle between vampires and werewolves, ninjas and pirates, and other such fabled battles of epic scope. One particularly odd picture shows Sunshine, standing arms spread, with Ishani, Elle, Rahyna, and Shadow standing with him, in blatant love with him. Its pretty obvious that Sunshine was a little crazy, or atleast had a twisted view on reality.

O-Yama moved over to the entrance, a smile on his face. So common amongst our people... He thinks as he stands by the door to wait for the rest of his family to arrive for this meeting.

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

I really should have insisted on using the Dhaka's facilities, Sabri thinks as she makes her way through the sewers, carfully holding her saree with one hand to stop it dragging through the filth. Her matching slippers were no doubt ruined and she wished that she could remove the smell assualting her nostrils.

Following the description given of this Sunshine's hideout by O-Yama, she can see the Samurai like Kindred waiting at an entrance. Ensuring he veil is still in place, Sabri ensures to smile, and not worry about the stench.

"Priscus Hatorii? I am Sabri Nidra, we spoke on the phone." She extends a delicate hand towards O-Yama, waiting for his response.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama extends a hand, shaking her hand in a firm grip. "It is good to meet you milady, you will find many seats inside, and it is quite clean, I made sure of it." He says, with a small smile. This meeting was very symbolic, even down to the place where it was taking place.

"And you also, Priscus. I look forward to hearing your views of our family's...ideals in this city."

She moves past him and takes one of the seats, glancing around the hovel with a disdainful glint in her eye.

Really, must we work in these conditions?

Arnold makes his way down into the sewers and enters the junction room. He looks around at the decorated junction room. It made him think of Sunshine, more specifically his last memory of the Kindred - writhing, dying. Being here only made him want revenge even more.

His head is bare, and he seems to have left his coat at home - having dressed down to reveal the nature of his curse rather than cover it up. He walks right up to O-Yama, reaching out to shake the man's hand "Priscus O-Yama. I hope the evening is finding you well."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"Reeve, it is, and I hope it finds you well aswell." O-Yama says nodding to the man happy to see that he is reveling in his nature, instead of hiding what he is with clothing. He hope many more would be here this night, there was much to discuss, much indeed.

Arnold nods "I am well. I'm interested to see what the meeting will hold."

He finds a seat in a place where he can see the meeting as well as the door, which he watches to see who will be next to arrive.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama smiles at him.

"Hopefully tonight will bring about a few changes amongst our family."

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

As Arnold enters and sits, Sabri stands to sit by him.

"Reeve Culler, a pleasure once again. How goes things?"

Arnold smiles at Sabri "Madame Nidra. Things are going well, as well as one can expect at least. I've grown accustomed to being a club manager as well as Reeve. How about yourself, have you been well? How are you finding the hotel business suits you?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread