Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Motel No-Tell

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Maximum of 4 people in this thread

The front entrance of the Sunrise Motel. There were no cars out front, as opposed to it’s busy nights with two or three. It was dimly lit in the lobby area and a makeshift CLOSED sign was on the door.

Hotel

Please state what items you have on you as you begin this thread

C
    Cross

QuoteQuote:
    Trask is carrying:

-his canesword, obfuscated, (Pending Reroll)
    -his .357 magnum, obfuscated, with two speedloaders of extra ammo, his smartphone, wallet, lighter, lockpicks
    -is wearing thin kevlar under black clothing for camoflage with an equally black eyepatch
    -a digital recording device for audio with a tape for that, and two pairs of handcuffs
    -arrived in a vehicle that is parked three blocks away with a laptop inside of it
    Parking his car a few blocks away, Trask made his way forward toward the hotel, his comings and goings hidden by the power of his obfuscation. He was cloaked by his power, his weapons cloaked further on his person by numerous stirrings of his blood in the car. He had required a couple of tries to get his canesword hidden, but all in all, he was set for the night's events, a scout, a sneak, a swashbuckler.

He did not arrive with the others, preferring to suss out the situation alone, where he could rely on his senses and scouting skills to gather good information. He would join them shortly after their arrival. For the moment, he wished to scan the premises.

Empowering his senses, he listened very carefully and moved quietly past the front of the building, his powers shielding him from easy view as he listened and watched what was going on.

Rolls

ST Note

Because of this roll: 2012-02-12 16:04:24 Larkin Trask rolls 6 to Touch of Shadow (canesword -2 penalty) (10 Again)2, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1=failure

You must reroll the second roll at a -1 (in addition to your -2) to obfuscate the Canesword. This is for rerolls because of failed rolls.

C
    Cross

QuoteQuote:

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-13 01:20:08 Larkin Trask rolls 5 to Obfuscate Canesword second try (10 Again) 9, 4, 2, 3, 5 1 success
    as requested -- feel free to delete this if you'd like to edit it into my main post
    ooc

h
    hidro

a silver ford pulls up outside in the car park and sits idel for a second with the engin running. richard sighs and leans forward in his seat reading the omonisly named sign above the hotel. give me a fucking break... the sunrise motel?, why not call it the smoking pile of ash... richard turns off the engin, and looks around for the others from the bar, not seeing anyone he lights a ciggerate with the car lighter, one of the few ways he could light a ciggerate without feeling the beast recoil from an open flame.

hope brad hasn't set me up with a bunch of losers. i mean brad is a dick and all, but at least i know he can handel himself. he took a long drag and begain checking himself.

lockpicks, check
    revolver, check
    hipflask of brandy, check
    slick black suit, check
    Cell phone, check
    Notepad and pencil, check
    Wallet filled with cash, check (( OOO resources))
    dashing good looks, check check and double check.

Richard took another drag from his ciggerate and leaned forward on the stearing wheel staring up at the sign above the motel. thats a bad omen, even for a suicide mission. Richard never used to think about omens, untill his sire found him and he was introduced into the Circle of the crone. now he looked for them constantly. black cats, crows cawing three times, oddly gentility shaped vegetables. anything that might be a coming sign of a gods bitch slap.

"father of hunger, lord of famine, your child hunts and spreads your thirst. watch over me and i shall do your bidding."
    richard bites his lip and lets a few drops of blood trickle down his chin before licking his lips and closeing the wound. richard had never learnt any rituals, but he had seen others in the circle preforming them. there was always a prayer and blood.

Richard finishes his smoke and wipes his chin with a tissue from his glove box. he undoes his seat belt and stepping out of the car he streatches and looks around leaning agaist his car, waiting for any sign of the others.

M
    MrBrightside

Stepping out of his beat up Honda, Val tosses a dying cigarette to the curb and exhales the last of the smoke. Leaning back down into the car, he faces his Ghoul, Donald. "Pop the trunk. When I leave park a few blocks over and wait for my call. I may need a speedy pick up. Don't draw attention to yourself."

Stepping away from the cab and going to the trunk, Val pulls out a large gym bag. For the most part it is his clothes, but buried inside is a sawed off .12 gauge. He had his revolver stashed in his hoodie as well, but he was tired of firefights lasting so long. Other than the shotgun and the revolver, Val carries only his wallet, cellphone, and cigarettes. There is no other tactical gear that seemed prudent to him. His backpack with his laptop is safely in the front seat of the car and will leave with his ghoul.

As Donald drives off, Val stands in the parking lot of the motel, Heightened Senses activated sizing the place up. What a fuckin' dump. For a regent you sure know how to pick 'em.

Garth arrives a few minutes behind Valentine's arrival, he watches the Ghoul head off in the car to obey the Shadow's orders. Huh, that's rather interesting, didn't think anyone among us has a Ghoul. The Gangrel muses briefly before heading into the motel with nothing much beyond his cell phone, keys, wallet, and a flash drive.

He glances at the other two vampires who appeared to be here to investigate the motel as well. He knows James a bit, but it's Richard who he takes the time to study a bit more. Then, he glances away to take time to glance about the room itself. He lowers the hood of his hoodie as he walks towards the desk, mostly to take a look at what computer is behind it.

h
    hidro

"Good evening brothers, im Richard Therion. its good to see most of us are here on the agreed time.." richard smiles to them politely and nods in approval. they don't look like much. hmmm. lets hope they can throw a punch or two. "lets get this done smooth and slick. any game plan?, there's a closed sign so unless you guys got a key we should start by breaking in."

richard grins and takes out a pair of sunglasses, flicking them on "and then maybe find err..." he paused "who are we looking for again?, to my understanding it is the ghoul belonging to the regent. but i did not catch her name..."

Roxie had been there earlier in the evening after Vorigan relayed when the crew would be there. The door was unlocked. Inside the lobby was worse for wear. Motel 6 had better lobbies than this. It was almost surprising it passed any inspections what so ever. There was a fish tank, green with algae and very few living fish.... or... what was that swimming in there?

The rooms had their own keys in the boxes behind the desk. There was a small flight of stairs to the second level, with a door and below that the same door on the lobby level. Behind the desk was another door that said Office and another one to the side that said employee's only. It was dark, and dank and smelled of old cigarettes, possibly the same as Roxie smoked. A small sign on the wall said, Bob Coreson, Manager; which of course was Roxie's ghoul

Lobby

Garth glances over to Richard when the guy spoke, calling them brothers. He just stares at the other vampire, his back resting on the counter. "Hm, well, whatever is we're to do, we better be on alert. Particularly if they are still around here." He states before adding, "I'm Garth by the way, I'm a Gangrel."

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread