The following takes place immediately after Party @ Alpha Phi

*Max smile at the female Gangrel, nodding his head.* Of course. *He then turns back to the others and nods his head.* Good evening everyone. Try to not get into too much trouble... *He turns, his hand still on Tracy's hip as he begins to walk towards his car.

Once they were clear of the noise of the party and the crush of people, he smiles; Max turning to Tracy with an amused sparkle in his eye.* I'm surprised you're leaving, I though you would be the last to leave tonight... *He teases Tracy playfully, obviously not complaining that she was walking with him instead.* So, where can the Heinz Taxi Company take you tonight, Ms Burns?

Tracy laughs at his teasing comment. "And what makes you think that?" she asks playfully. "I may like to party on occasion, but I do have my priorities straight," she says and gives him a little wink.

The tiny redhead pushes closer to the Mekhet before answering his question. "Well, unless you wanna take me home with you, I guess you can drop me off at this old warehouse in the southern part of the city."

*Max can only nod.* I'm glad to hear it, too many people in this city seem to have no focus to their life...

*He raises a curious eyebrow at the warehouse comment, wondering what Tracy would be doing with a place like that. Maybe she liked to have some space?* Hmm, I don't know. As late as it is, if I take you home, you'll probably have to stay until tomorrow. Just to be safe, of course... *He says, returning the wink as he holds her a little tighter as her body presses against his.

As they get to the black car, Max reaches out to get the passenger door for Tracy.*

"I wouldn't want to impose," she says to the Mekhet as she bats her eyelashes at him a couple of times. "But I wouldn't be opposed to that idea either," she adds with a devilish grin.

When Max holds the door open for her, Tracy tilts her head slightly to one side and gives him a sweet smile. "Well thank you Mr. Heinz, you are always such a gentleman," she says to him before climbing onto the passenger seat of his car.

*Max returns the smile as Tracy gets in, closing the car door and quickly joining her and starting the black sedan. As he slips the car into Drive and begins to pull away from the sorority house, Max turns quiet for a few moments. When he finally speaks, his tone has changed from one of playfulness to one of deep reflection.*

I wanted to talk to you about what happened at the fight the other night... *He says softly. It was almost a question; Max wasn't going to push Tracy on the issue, but the events of the night had brought to mind a key concept he wanted to discuss with her.*

Tracy raises an eyebrow at the question, unsure of what Max wants to talk about. "Umm, ok...so what do ya wanna talk about?" she asks the Mekhet as she shifts slightly on her seat. "Just about the fight in general?" The Gangrel seems oblivious to the fact that Max may be referring to her actions that lead to the torporing of her opponent.

*Max can only shake his head.* No, I mean what you did to Jillian. She tapped out, and you pressed the attack... *His tone wasn't angry or accusatory, more... inquisitive.*

What were you feeling? What were you thinking... *Max keeps his eyes on the road, but his expression says the Mekhet's mind is a million miles away; trying to fit together the pieces Tracy was giving him into some mental puzzle.*

Tracy tilts her head to one side as she studies Max for a moment, remaining quiet for a few seconds before speaking again. "I was thinking that Kindred are devious creatures," she says in a "matter-of-fact" tone. "Jillian may have said she was done, but how could I've known she was being truthful?" she asks, even though it is obvious the question is rhetorical.

"Kindred are apex predators, right? But what kind of predator turns its back to another one in a fight?" she asks Max, unable to hide the smirk forming on her lips. The Gangrel shrugs nonchalantly before adding, "as far as I knew she could've popped out her claws and shredded me to pieces in a bout of anger, that's why I didn't wanna turn my back to her. I figured I was better off playing it safe and making sure that she was really out of the fight."

*Well, at least there was logic behind her decision. A cold, harsh logic; one that Max was all too familiar with.* Fair enough. But let me ask you this: Have you given any thought to how she'll react when she gets up? Jill has a hell of a temper on her... *Max had seen that temper before, and wasn't eager to see it again. Or have it visited on the prospective Dragon in the passenger seat.*

And what about Regent Heart? Or Dog? Or for that matter, the Prince? Have you given any thought to how they might react?
*Again, his tone is more analytical than anything; like a teach asking a student to disect a word problem*

Tracy tilts her head to one side, giving Max a quizzical look. She remains quiet for a moment as she reflects on his question. "Well, I didn't exactly give that much thought to be honest," she says to him. "When you are in the middle of a fight, you don't exactly stop to think about all those things I guess..."

The tiny redhead gives the Mekhet a little shrug. "I don't think Dog or Roxie cared much to be honest. From the sounds of it, Jillian had pissed her off pretty bad, so she may have actually enjoyed the outcome of the fight." She takes a brief pause as she thinks about the other two individuals Max mentioned. "I'm sure Jillian will be pissed when she wakes up, and that's something I'll have to deal with when that time comes," she says to him as a little smirk forms on her lips.

"As far as the Prince goes, I'm not sure what he'll make of it. If he was offended by my actions, I guess I'll have to do what it takes to apologize to him," she says nonchalantly before raising an eyebrow at Max. "Umm, have you heard anything about it? Do you think he is upset?"

*Max listens to the woman's response, having to laugh softly and shake his head.* That's not quite what I meant. I know Jillian was nothing more than a tool as far as Dog and Hart were concerned. What I meant was, they might have had a vested interest in Jillian simply tapping out.

I don't know if you were aware, but there was some pretty heavy betting on the fight. Dog stood to make quite a bit of money if Jillian had been allowed to simply yield. When you put her down for good, he ended up losing a bit of cash instead. If it was his own funds, he might have an issue with your actions. And if it were house money, Ms Hart might have an issue with it...

*He pauses for a moment, letting Tracy think over those possibilities before continuing.* As for the Prince, I haven't heard any rumbling about him being displeased about the fight. My concern was whether he would take issue with your actions. He was there as only a spectator, officially; but he is still the Prince. If he was upset with the outcome, he could punish you just the same as if it were a fight held in Court...

*Another brief silence, the car coming to a stop at a red light. Max looks over at the smaller Gangrel, a look of concern slightly pulling down the corners of his mouth.* I'm not trying to chastise you, or make you doubt yourself or your decisions. But, I would rather like to keep you around a little longer; and that means getting you to think about the consequences of your actions. One of the first things I learned in the Dragons was every action produced a myriad of side effects; and you have to take those into account when you act...

*He looks back to the road, the light turning green a few seconds later.* Of course, sometimes you do have to just say to Hell with it, and hope it all works out alright in the end. It has so far for me... *He looks over at his companion, his smile returning as he gives her a playful wink. He guns the throttle, the super charged motor jumping to life as he turns towards the North and way from the warehouse Tracy had mentioned.*

Tracy listens attentively to Max's words, watching the Mekhet carefully with her green eyes. She keeps quiet while he talks, taking it all in. When he takes a pause she tilts her head to one side and says, "I see what you are getting at. But if its an issue with money, that's just plain silly isn't it?" The redheaded Gangrel gives a little shrug and then adds, "while money is a tangible resource, the way its value fluctuates just makes is pretty much useless for Kindred. Isn't that why we have a boon system?" She lets out a brief sigh.

"I mean...if they lost money and they got their panties in a knot about that, I can always just pay them back what they lost or something..."

She falls silent again as Max begins talking about the Prince. The petite Gangrel seems to be slightly irritated at first, but when he explains his motives for bringing all of this up she seems to relax a bit. "I guess you make a good point," she says with a bashful look on her face. "I didn't really put much thought into the potential consequences for my actions. You know, when I was younger my real parents used to get upset with me because of that." Tracy takes a brief pause as she tries to recall memories of her life pre-embrace.

"They used to say I was impulsive," she says with some bitterness in her voice. "But fuck them! They were a pair of two-faced hippies anyway..." she lets her words trail off and then lets out a little laugh. "Anyways, back to your point, I do need to work on not being so rash with my actions. Sometimes acting on impulse--no, not impulse...what I mean is instinct, can be helpful," she says to him with a smile. "But, it is not always necessary, and I need to learn that there are times when I need to rely on my wits and not just my bestial instincts."

Tracy's grin widens when Max winks at her and guns it at the green light, obviously entertained by his playful behavior that makes her feel more at ease.

*It's Max's turn to remain quiet as Tracy speaks, content to listen for a few moments before answering.* Always remember our kind are a petty, greedy race. An off-hand remark or perceived social slight at Court can lead to a feud that last for centuries. That's why I usually keep to myself; hard to piss someone off if they don't know you exist... *Max answers with a smile, though he was only half joking.*

And as for money simply being money... I knew a man back in New York that would argue that point with you.
*Another slight pause, Max thinking back to his time back East.* Vinny usually did his "arguing" with a lead pipe... *He adds after a few moment's consideration.

He once again grows silent as Tracy speaks, seeming to take no notice of her opinion of her parents. Instead, he steers the conversation to more pleasant topics.* As I said, I'm just trying to look out for you... *Max says with a soft smile, reaching over to place a pale hand on her leg.*

So, have you given any thought to the upcoming Court theme? *Max was still trying to think of an outfit for the Movies Night.*

Tracy listens to him, nodding in agreement. "You are absolutely right. I'm still young and kind of new to the whole 'living in one place' thing, so I forget about that sort of thing sometimes," she says to to Max. "Most of the Kindred I've met before were nomads like myself, and they kind of do things a bit differently..."

The redhead can't help but chuckle when the Mekhet makes mention of the man named Vinny. "You know, your friend Vinny sounds like some people I know," she says with a slightly devious grin on her face. "Except for the whole led pipe thing, they were all about guns, chains and brass knuckles," she adds and then laughs again.

She returns Max's smile with one of her own when he places a hand on her leg, giving him a slight nod. "Thank you, I really do appreciate that." The Gangrel had never been fortunate enough to have a Sire who looked out for her, or any broodmates, or a coterie...or anything of the sort really. Up to this point, Tracy had been looking out for herself, so it was nice to find out that someone else had taken an interest in making sure she didn't get ashed.

"Ohh, the movie madness thing?" she asks as her attention shifts back to the conversation at hand. "To be honest, I hadn't given it much thought," she says a little embarrassed by the fact. "Like I was saying, I'm kinda new to the whole going to Court thing...so maybe we can go together?"

Did I seriously just ask him to be my date? That's sort of silly...people don't take dates to this sort of thing, or do they?

*Max nods softly, he hadn't known Tracy had been such a nomad. He had grown used to living in the the sheltered cities of the mortals, that anyone would choose to embrace a free roaming lifestyle like that can only make the Mekhet wonder if sanity was a recessive gene...

Instead, he laughs softly.* Yes, well, it's something you better get used to. The Prince gets a little upset if you skip too many Courts. As in, Banished to the Barrens upset...

*He raises a curious eyebrow at Tracy's offer of going together, but he quickly smiles at the young Gangrel.* It would be an honor, Ms Burns...

And honestly, I haven't given it much thought either. Well, that's not quite true. I've given it some thought, my problem is the last movie I saw in a real theater starred Charlie Chapman. I was hoping you could help me pick out something from the last twenty years?
*A playful smile, Max turning over the ideas for the party in his mind.*

Or, we could come down the stairs arm-in-arm like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers...
*The smile grows ever so slightly larger, he'd love to see Tracy in a full ballroom gown.*

Tracy nods in response to his comment about the Prince, Banishment and the Barrens. "It's forcing me to make some adjustments per se, but I think so far I've been able to do just fine at the local gatherings," she says to Max with a smile.

There's a certain excitement in her pretty green eyes as the Mekhet accepts her offer. However, the look of excitement quickly turns into a look of confusion when Max starts dropping names that Tracy is not familiar with. She tilts her head to one side as she gives him a quizzical look.

"Umm, I'm not sure who those folks are to be honest,"
she says to him, slightly ashamed of her lack of knowledge. "But if you want to go with something more recent, we could always go as Claire and Bender from The Breakfast Club," she says in a peppier tone. The mid 80s are not exactly recent as far as Kine are concerned, but they are an era that the Gangrel is familiar with.

Tracy studies Max for a moment, a smirk forming on the corner of her lips. She wonders what he would look like as the "bad boy" type, something that brings her some amusement. "However, if we are supposed to be wearing formal attire, that may not be the best option..."

*Max laughs playfully at the look of confusion on Tracy's face.* You weren't supposed to know them; just a little joke at my expense. *He raises a curious eyebrow as she talks about The Breakfast Club; he would think a "Bender" would be a "thing' and not a "who", but she obviously was the one with a better grasp of popular culture.*

I wouldn't worry too much about formal attire, events like these are meant to allow people to have a little fun and show off. As long as you show up with most of your clothes on, there shouldn't be too much of a fuss... *Max couldn't believe some of the outfits he'd seen people wear, especially at some of the events held in the city's clubs.

He couldn't help but wonder what Tracy would make of the Asylum...

His smile grows ever so slightly larger at the amusing idea, giving Tracy's leg a gentle squeeze* Either way, I'll leave myself in your capable hands... *Max slows the car, pulling into a mostly deserted parking lot. Up ahead is a large apartment building, the black sedan pulling into a parking spot not far from the main door.* Here we are. *He says softly, taking his hand from Tracy's leg to shift the car into park.*

Be it ever so humble... *He says with a slight grin.*

Tracy chuckles at his comment. "Most of my clothes on? Well that doesn't very fun," she says playfully as she gives him a little wink. "Joking aside, I guess we could do that unless you've got any other ideas. We'll need to get you a jean jacket, some fingerless gloves, a pair of shades and an ugly red flannel shirt."

She remains silent for a couple of seconds, giving the Mekhet a once-over and picturing him in the costume in her mind. Then she bursts into laughter. "I guess it would help if I show you a picture or something."

Her gaze shifts momentarily to the apartment building as they pull into the parking lot. "Nice place you got here," she says before returning her attention to him. "How are the neighbors?" she asks before leaning in closer to him and saying in a flirtatious tone, "I hope they don't mind if we get a little loud tonight."

Well, I guess I'll just have to take you to Asylum one night. What size collar do you take? *Max answers back in a teasing tone.* I'll have my assistant search the local thrift stores tomorrow. It shouldn't be that hard of a list... *He thinks for a moment, making a mental note to himself.* And maybe stop by the video store. I should probably watch the movie at least once... *Max grins at the understatement; right now it sounded like some demented lumber jack.*

They're quiet, they go to bed early, and they mind their own business... *Max answers as he unbuckles his seat belt. He pauses as she leans in and speaks; and for the first time in a long time, Max doesn't have a witty comeback. Instead, he gets that stupid little smile men sometimes get when they think with body parts other than their brains; leaning in a little more to give Tracy a quick kiss.

He climbs out of the car and moves to the passenger side, opening the door for his fellow Kindred and offering her his arm for the short walk to the main door.*

Tracy gives him a quizzical look for a moment. "Collar? So that's what you want? To put me on a leash?" she asks as she plays along and lets out a little laugh. "Yeah, watching the movie is a good idea...it will give you a better understanding of the characters and what not." She can't help but find a certain amusement at the thought of dressing up as the "high school princess" and having Max play the bad boy.

She kisses him back and then unbuckles her seat belt. "Well, that's a good thing then," she says in regards to Max's neighbors. "Because no one likes nosy neighbors!" The redhead lets out a little chuckle as she steps out of the car.

"You are always such a gentleman,"
she says as she takes the arm offered, a bright smile on her face.

Hey now, you're the one that want's to run around half naked. I just have to make sure no one runs off with you when I'm not looking...
*Max teases back softly as he helps Tracy out of the car. He raises a curious eyebrow at the remark about being a gentleman.* Of course I am; how else would I trick beautiful women into coming home with me? *He smiles playfully, walking her to the front door.

A quick security card scan later and they were in, and it's only a short elevator ride up to the third floor. As Max unlocks the door to his apartment, he holds it open for Tracy to step in first. Perhaps the most striking feature of Max's residence was how nondescript it is. A paired couch and love seat, and a decent sized flat panel tv in the living room. What can be assumed to be the kitchen lies off to one side, with a short hallway leading down to a pair of doors at the end of the hall.*

Tracy laughs out loud at his remark. "I guess that's fair," she says to him as Max leads her inside the building, and can't help but chuckle again as he jokes about tricking beautiful women with his charms. "And women say that chivalry is dead," she says to him and gives him a little wink.

Once the Mekhet unlocks the door to his apartment, Tracy takes a quick moment to look around, noticing the lack of stuff in there. She really didn't expect it to be any different; after all, Kindred didn't really need a lot of the things that Kine would consider essential. Also, Max didn't strike her as the type to have unnecessary luxuries.

"Seems cozy, but it lacks a fireplace," says the Gangrel in teasing manner. She turns to face him and throws her arms over his shoulders. "What is that saying? Carpe diem?" asks Tracy as she pushes her body closer to Max. "Well, more like seize the night in our case...but I think you get what I'm saying," she says as she bites on her lower lip in a seductive manner.

No, just mostly dead... *Max says, returning the wink.

He just manages to finish locking the door behind him and turn around when Tracy throws her arms around him. He wraps his arms around her waist, the Mekhet smiling as she moves closer to him. He laughs at the remark about a fireplace, perhaps a little harder than he should. A little Dragon humor perhaps...*

Mmm, Carpe noctem...
*Max supplies without missing a beat.* But I understand what you mean. Though... *Max's hands move up and slip under the thin material of the female Gangrel's camisole, gently caressing the small of her back.* I can think of a few things I'd much rather seize than the night... *Max had hoped to ask Tracy if she had made up her mind about joining the Dragons; to see how she was settling into the city and if there was anything he could do to help. But those were questions that could wait at least one more night...*

"Is that so?" asks Tracy in a teasing manner, a devious smile slowly forming across her luscious lips. "What are you waiting for then?"

Leverage... *Max answers matter-of-factually, returning the Gangrel's devious smile. He bends down, picks Tracy up, and throws her over a shoulder; one hand working to take off her shoes as he goes. There was soon a parade of discarded clothes leading to the bedroom...*