Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman sighs and looks up over the menu, at the two chairs and then around at the bar.

It was a nice bar, he supposed, one with plenty of Character and class. Dark woods and green leather everywhere. There were the assorted bar types, huddle over glasses filled with beer that was probably less beer and more water but it was nice .

A nice place for the cabal to reform after losses.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Lux

PRE

Lux strolled into the bar wearing, for her, surprisingly muted clothing. It was mono-chrome black; just slacks, pumps, and a blouse, but the sparking glint of a mirrored ring somehow off-set the blandness of her attire. She walked straight to the bar, ordered a snifter of brandy, and after catching sight of her cabal-mate she waved and walked sedately over.

"Evening, Ahriman" she said, taking a seat. "You been doing alright? Get any good tips at the club?"
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Pleanty. one was to get a better job."

He motioned to the menu.

"The foods good here. I can't afford it most days. "
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Lux

PRE

Lux sipped at the brandy and frowned. "Sounds like the important battle in your life right now is being waged on the fiscal front. Thankfully, this is a battle I'm very familiar with. Tell you what, how about I cover the bill tonight, and in exchange you let me give you some financial advice. It would be a win-win. Besides, it would also be the first helpful thing I've done since we've formed the group," she said, giving Ahriman a small smile before opening her menu. "I know I...haven't been trying very hard to get close to you and Mike, but that's going to change. I want you to know that."
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

A little late, as happens to happen more often lately, Mike walks into the bar. He waves to his cabal mates and gestures to the bar. He's getting a drink first.

Just why? Why do I get that look when I order a red wine in a bar?

He decides to ignore it, and a moment later he finds himself in a seat next to Lux and Ahriman. 'Hello hello, good evening to you both.' Smile!
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Hey Mike." Arhiman leans over and kisses the moros on the cheek. He then turns to the other. "Sound like a plan. I know its been hard on you, the lights kinda gone out of the cabal with people leaving, but I also want to get closer to you." the Arrow smiles. "So if finacial advice is how we do it I won't mind a bit." He shrugs. "besides The angels pay well enough. I can get through college on that. The rest is just for food."
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Lux

PRE

"It's good to see you, Mike," Lux said as the Sentinel walked in. She couldn't help but smile at the kiss Ahriman gave, glad that at least two people in the Cabal were firmly grounded and happy in the group. She had felt so hopeful when the Cabal had first formed, proud and ready to take on whatever Sacramento threw at them, but once half their number had disappeared, once two of her closest friends had left without a word of farewell, once she had been rebuffed for sticking her neck out for a now-absent cabal mate, the hope had dwindled into a delicate echo, fragile as a crystal bell. That hope was beginning to strengthen, though.

"Financial advice isn't the thing that will bring us closer," she said to Ahriman, smiling in full, "but it's a place to start. What do you say Mike? You have any ideas on how to pick the pieces back up again?"

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'What what? Since when is my dear Ahriman getting closer to a girl?' With narrowed eyes, Mike looks from Ahriman to Lux, obviously joking. In his opinion, having fun together is the first step.

'I'm not sure if I'm fine to cooperate with that.' A shake of his head, still with a broad smile of course. 'But serious, are we having financial problems? I could practice a little better on my Matters, and help you all out a bit.' A last grin, then the Moros gets serious. He wonders what exactly they were talking about, joking about serious problems would be bad. He decides to answer the question. 'Anyhow, we could share a sanctum*? So we see each other on a "day to day basis", so to speak. I mean, we don't have to live together? But I don't know if there is really something we should or can do.'

Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman nods quietly.

"We would need to find one first. It seems that the places with "three bed room, two baths and a Hallow." are hard to come by. He pauses and taps his fingers.

ooc
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Lux

PRE

Influence sound to create a soundproof barrier around us. Potency 2

Lux closed her eyes and muttered under her breath, shifting her ring around in the bar's light all the while. A moment later she opened her eyes. "Well, we should be able to talk freely now, just try to make it seem like we're keeping our voices low. And sorry, I should have done that sooner. But, water and bridges and all that.

"I agree, I think we should find a sanctum, and I wouldn't be opposed to a mutual living condition. I think it could help bring us closer, but at the very least we should start trying to find a space that will be our collective own. Course, we should also try to find an area to start our community center, too. I know that's a lot to put on our collective plate, but that's one idea that I've never abandoned, and I think it is very, very possible. This is coming from a slightly crazed banker, however, so what do you guys say?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread