Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Fanfiction

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

I will second Victory at Ostegar. Just damn good fic.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

2. Likes liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes
      Rage singing, no work with Ozzy

Wow, this is still open. Whelp, One Piece suggestion that is mostly comedy/crack fic:

This Bites: it is about as serious as the original manga and is high on the comedy. It is a OC Insert fic but the new character, Cross, is not a front liner by any margin. His talking snail is better in a fight than him. Not 100% comedy as it does have some serious parts but the comedy is pretty heavy.

E
    ErlangShen

I don't know if this would qualify as fanfiction. It's a web serial about super heroes. Like a virus, one friend introduced it to my circle. Now a whole bunch of us are reading it. Surprisingly very intense, dramatic and entertaining. There's even a sequel to the first story.

https://parahumans.wordpress.com/

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

White Sheep: A RWBY crack fic about the family life of Jaune Salem Arc. With the settings big bag as a doting mother with a serious case of "I want grand kids! Now and in bulk!" Most of the work from the author is good too.

RWBY Spoiler

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Takamachi Nanoha of 2814: Purest crack which answer the question what would happen if the start of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha also happened to get a Green Lantern Ring and decided to setup a network with the other magical girls of Japan, plus the Justice League. Not an ounce of seriousness can be found here just a lot of laughs and a little girl insanely devoted to doing paperwork.

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

From Creepypasta there is a darkly amusing horror story, sort of, that might appeal to the WtF fans. The title is "Werewolves are assholes," also available in audio format on YouTube.

T
    TherianTheorist

If I may make a suggestion, I'd like to recommend White Hats, a Cosmere one-shot in which characters from The Stormlight Archive and Mistborn Era Two interact. And by that I mean a Lightweaver and a planet-hopping cowboy have a conversation about hats, boots, and keeping track of your identity.

There's also a Homestuck/Exalted Crossover known as Glorious Echeladder Ascension Technique, if anyone here would be interested in such things? Basically drops the characters of the former into the setting of the latter, and lets an appropriately epic and bizarre course of events play out from there.

9. Likes Origins liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

You will be hard pressed to find the full details but online there is one player character who's antics are legendary. After all, only Old Man Henderson has every WON Call of Cthulhu. Available from many sources including audio on Youtube.

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

]Bolter to Kokoro, a massive parody of WH40K. And proof that cuteness is unstoppable. It seeps into every fandom, not even the darkest grimdark may withstand it.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Oh my wonderful, beautiful addicts. I've missed you all. Thank you for the recs. Here are some more:
    Today's theme is character drama
    All of the below are complete.

Harry Potter:
    The Changeling "Ginny is sorted into Slytherin. It takes her seven years to figure out why." You want character drama? I'll give you goddamn character drama. I'll give you so much character growth and development you'll choke on it like the basilisk on gryffindor's sword. And just like that it will hurt you just as bad as it hurt Harry.

Still happy? Fine:
    Blackpool Now you're sad forever.
    This is the life of Regulus Black, and the proof that what you do to your family is far worse than what you do to strangers. Stop at Chapter 8. Chapter 9 is like watching a beautiful Opera only to have Mickey Mouse come on stage and ask for donations.

Ok that was mean of me. Here, have something fun and humorous to make you feel better:
    How to Charm a Witch Neville's son is trying to date Harry's daughter Lily Luna. However, he's Neville's son, and has all the awkward goofiness of his father.

Legend of Zelda:

Breaking Zelda's Curse More original fiction within the zelda universe, this explores just what it means to be named zelda, and plunged into the destiny without your desire. And, yes, there is lots of character drama for zelda. Lord knows she's earned some.

Naruto:

Yet mad I am not
    Itachi dies, and wakes up in a Sound holding cell. But when he gets out, it is not the world he expects. Explores themes of madness and reality. More character drama than action packed.

Spirited Away
    :
    Natural Selection Chihiro and Haku are married, but he needs a job. After struggling to find one, he is able to work in a library. An exploration of what it means to change, and a wonderful deep dive into spirits and the spirit world for those Life mages and Uratha.

How to Train your Dragon:

A Chance Encounter Hiccup is exploring south and stumbles across an interesting Queendom of Arrendale. The queen, Elsa, is surprised to find a young man with a dragon. A good character piece on both of them, exploring far deeper than a typical romance fic.

And now for the bonus content:
    Action and Adventure stuff-

How to train your dragon:

Hitchups
    This is the best how to train your dragon fic. Hiccup doesn't follow astrid back to the village, instead he heads south and starts exploring with toothless. Water spirits and emperors and all sorts of adventures await!

Mass Effect:

Of Sheep and Battle Chicken A darker retelling of Mass effect. But what really sells it is the great worldbuilding. This is a fic that isn't afraid of taking themes and using them, nor is it afraid of an almost encyclopedic level of side-fics to give extra information.

RWBY x Warhammer 40k:

A World of Bloody Evolution
    Yang dies, and wakes up on a small backwater world in the Imperium of Man. But is she the only one who made it? And what happened to everyone else? Well, guess its time to enlist, defeat Chaos and find out!
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

13. Likes liked this post
Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
+ Reply to Thread