Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dirty Diner

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector slid into the booth seat and raised a hand to get the waitresses attention. "A burger and fries, please," he hollers. "And water, no ice. Thanks."

The waitress apparently heard, despite rolling her eyes.

"I'll make up for that with a nice tip," Hector says quietly.

Vauban

"Same here." Samantha calls as soon as she slips into the booth. This was just strange. Wasn't everyday she ran into a biker that didn't have thoughts of screwing her and acted rather nice.

Doesn't mean he probably still was thinking it.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

There is a story there, thought Hector. Maybe not one I would share with the world, but definitely something interesting.

"So, hunting, you say. What do you prefer to hunt? Birds, or beasts? Butterflies, maybe?" He smiled, knowing this girl wasn't the butterfly type.

Vauban

"Butterflies? No. Big game mostly. Wild wolfs in particular." She said as she scratched the back of her neck. Its been playing up lately, but never quite as bad when they were around. Might be a sigh? She didn't know.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Wolves?" Hector was a little surprised, but he had learned not to judge. "I always thought they were too beautiful to shoot. Unless you are a farmer. That I get. A pack can really tear up livestock. They aren't usually considered big game, though. Moose, maybe. I had a run in with a moose years back, rumbling through Canada. Scare the shit out of me."

Vauban

"some of them are. But there are allot with rabies and other things to actually let run around unless you want people dying on you." Samantha said, trying to keep her hands on the table. The hunting this was pretty much the closest thing she could describe what she did with the Pure. Though shes not sure she can handel many of them now.

Not big game? Oh boy...Wait till you see the psychotic ones bearing down on you and you can tell ME that doesn't count towards big game. She though.

"Moose? Never ran into one."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"You need to travel up north. Canada has true wilderness." Hector looked over and saw the short order cook grilling a couple burgers. "What do you use to hunt? Bow? Rifle? Bare hands?" He said this last with a big grin.

Vauban

"Whatever I could get my hands on." She replied as soon as her order arrived. She thanked the waitres before going on.
    "Bare hands went into the mix once, cut my shoulder up along the way though. Still have some of the scars." Sam tapped her right shoulder, hidden undernearth her jacket.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I have a tattoo on my shoulder," said Hector, tapping his left shoulder. The tattoo was hidden beneath his t-shirt. "You can see this one, though." He lifts the sleeve of his right arm up and reveals a Celtic knotwork armband tattoo between his bicep and deltoid muscle.

Hector looks down at the food, grabs the ketchup and squirts some next to his fries. He throws some salt on them, then starts to munch one after another.

Vauban

Sam gave hector a nod of approval. "Nice work." She said as she started earting the fries. They were OK, but not the greatest thing she ate in awhile. Shouldn't be surprised.

"So, you heading off to anywhere next?"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last