SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As soon as she reads the reply Alice calls Jennifer. Seryna

She starts talking when the Haunt picks up her phone, 'Hi, Alice here.' she speaks quite softly.

'I'm in the vault, the manager is temporarily gone. He used several keypads with codes and one hand scan to get here. Is there anything I can do to make our entrance tomorrow easier? I'd like to try the subtle way before using more... damaging methods.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer leans back in her seat in her rental car; trying to picture where Alice is and what is her goal. She decides not to make any assumptions.

"What do you want to do?" She asks Alice. "And be careful what you say. There may be microphones. The keypad is going to be our issue... we can't duplicate that. Are you certain that our objective is in that vault?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I am sure that this is the Vault where Dr. Brady has said where it would be on her map. More than that I can't be, I think. And ehm,' Alice sighs, not liking what she's about to say sarcastically, 'creative as I am, all I've been able to come up with is to take the lovely manager home tonight and ask him for more, perhaps even his hand.'

She looks around, and unbuttons one button of her jacket. The camera was still on after all... and she was "preparing". 'I hoped you had any better ideas, to be honest.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"You're sure. How many high security vaults are there? Look around and get an accurate count. Is there any identification that you can see on the vaults? Item numbers; company names, anything like that? We don't want to commit and be going after the wrong thing."

Jennifer cocked her head; wishing she was speaking to Alice in person. So much context was lost over the phone.

"You didn't state what your plan is right now. I was hoping to meet up with the others as soon as possible. Are you trying to enact the plan now while the bank is operational?"

Jennifer did her best to try and understand what Alice was doing and what sort of ideas she expected Jennifer to have.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Alright, I'll look into that. Though the map is the only lead I have.'

Alice looks around already, also trying to find out where the camera is.

'Right now I'll kiss the man, since I've promised a lot more. After that I'll try to see if he's up for a one night stand. Mr. Rodriguez could be very useful in getting to know the man better, plus information such as codes.'

Played by Dark Passenger

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, do your best." Jennifer replied. "Lets rendezvous when the deed is done and share our information."

She waits to see if Alice has any more information to depart; letting the other woman end the conversation first.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Perfect. Au revoir.' And she disconnects.

Played by Dark Passenger

Closed Thread