Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Winter Solstice: The Epilogue (PRIVATE)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    m
    mabafu

José is accustomed to respect 'sacred grounds'.
    He believes it's more appropriate to join eventual chats outside the temple, and it seems that the redhead and Chris wants to talk with him... maybe the Hierophant also would like to stop by and join them.

He is just zipping his backpack closed after checking its contents.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris also steps outside, and looks at the beautiful moon in the sky. Micky follows him, since he is allowed to do so. The Temple's garden is closed by a high hedge. Next to that, they both should have their freedom and joy tonight.

After a moment of 'absorbing' the garden's energy the Vala softly speaks to one of the newer Acolytes. 'Now tell me, José Matias, have you been more than just part of the Chorus before? If so, where? If I may ask.' His tone is nothing but friendly. 'Just answer as long as you feel comfortable with what you tell, I simply wish to know you better.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

m
    mabafu

José raises his eyes to see the Vala stepping outside the temple with his freaky companion, he then puts his backpack on the ground near a bush.

José smiles to the Vala wondering what would be prudent to tell him.

"Albeit being raised at Brazil in what we can call a 'pagan' perspective, the Goddess worship is still new to me, Vala Wooding. I came from Las Vegas, a city where the Circle activities were not as open as I noticed over here..." José makes a brief pause assessing the Vala's reaction to Las Vegas "... I come to Sacramento, enduring a long and difficult journey, to prove myself worth to the Goddess, hoping to join the local Chorus."

José speaks always with a smile in his face, it's visible that he is proud of his feat when he mentions the voyage.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Wanting to get to know her fellow Acolytes a little better Susan decides to follow the lead of Both the Vala and the newcomer. As she exits the temple she admires the enclosed garden for a few moments before she turns her attention onto the two kindred already speaking. She makes her way over to them with a few graceful steps and offers them a friendly smile.

"Mind if I join in?" She asks not wanting to interrupt a private discussion.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

m
    mabafu

José smiles to the redhead, after controlling the Exu when he senses her approaching them..

"I have only an objection..."

He then makes some suspense for a few seconds.

"... and it is to not know yet your name Miss..."

José mood is moderated playful, the words are not told in a flirt like tone.

"I am José Matias, please to meet you."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh please join,' Chris nods to Susan and then fills in her name with a wink, 'Susan Vera.'

'I was just hoping to get to know you both a little better. And Las Vegas sounds interesting! I've been there a short while,'
    that was meanwhile breathing though, 'but I haven't met any Kindred.'

A moment he waits to give Susan a chance to reply, then he continues. 'I'm so glad to see more Kindred coming to Sacramento, despite the difficulty of the journey you have come. Naturally, by participating in the Winter Solstice you've become a member of the Chorus of the Domain. If you prove yourself worthy, you may become an Acolyte in the Woven Circle. We had someone to look out over the Chorus, but Dana Blaszanyik is on some sort of pilgrimage for the Crone, and I'm not when she'll ever return.'

If she does...
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Susan watches Jose for a few seconds as he objects to her presence for a moment she wonders if she really did intrude on a personal discussion. She laughs a as his playful intentions become obvious and finds a place next to each of them to join them properly.

"Thank you Vala." She says to Chris as he offers his own invitation before turning to Jose. "It's nice to meet you as well Jose Matias, As the Vala has mentioned my name is Susan Vera." she adds before Chris begins to speak once again.

"It is certainly nice to be a part of a chorus once again, after leaving my old domain it is nice to fit in somewhere." She smiles as she speaks genuinly pleased to be among those others like herself. "Though I'm looking forward for a chance to prove myself and become an acolyte." her smile turns into a grin as she speaks.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

m
    mabafu

As the Vala mentions a missing Circle member, José left brow arches a little Pilgrimage? Hmmm...

"Yes... most people say that Las Vegas can be a nice play to visit and have a good time. Unfortunatelly I didn't had much free time to spare there...
    About becoming an Acolyte it would be a blessing to answer such a call from the Goddess."

José then directs himself to the now identified Susan Vera.

"Then you're also a newcomer, like myself... Excuse me if I am being indiscreet, Miss Vera, but where you come from?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

A nod is given to both the newest members of the Chorus. 'There are two points of advise I can give you.

First: show the Domain your best face. The Woven Circle wants a good name in the Domain, our beliefs should be respected by everyone.

Then my second advise: once you think you've done "something" good, visit the Hierophant personally. David Silver is a nice person, and he can really help you further.'

I'm just the better looking sidekick.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"It is a woven tapestery: The goddesses' trials, my directions towards those trials, and your own powers and faith to survive them, that is what allows our faith to blossom to. A strength of character, of dedication, of stern resolve in the face of horrors more mysterious and deadly than any could know." David speaks clearly, standing from the steps of the church, before strolling down towards them.
    "But I shouldn't sermonize all the time." David chuckles at his joke.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.