Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Monkey! on a mission?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin waits by the side of the road, looking for the taxi cab with too many accessories.

Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

After some time, the Taxi shows up. It looks deceptively normal on the outside, but Al-Adin knows on the inside there are so many amazing accessories that it boggles his mind. Other's have compaired it to a Turkish Bazzar, whatever that is. All Al-Adin knows is that there is a device that the Spring King can use to make Grilled Cheese sandwiches while he is driving. The 'In Service' light is unlit.

The vehicle pulls up, and the driver's side window rolls down. The Spring King looks out, and oh how cheerful he looks with his bushy white beard and mustache and almost absurdly large turban wrapped around his head. "Need a ride mister? There's someone in the back, but there's room for one more. She's new though, so no spooking." He winks at Al-Adin.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Great! Thank you Sultan!" Big smile. At least he got the gender right this time. Al-Adin smiles as he opens the door and gives a big smile to the passenger. "Hi, I'm Al-Adin the.." he withers under the spring kings look. "the local coinchanger." he fumbles. He gets in the car, and shuts the door behind him, always entranced by all the SHINY things there.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

There are so many sparkling things all over the inside of the Taxi. New accessories include another pair of fuzzy dice (these glow in the daylight!), a elaborate miniature chandelier where the dome light used to be, and one of those mounted singing bass fish toys affixed to the glove compartment.

Jaami ur Miftaah ur Rahmah, the Spring Monarch | Wizened (Driver) | Spring Mantle •••••
    Samantha Swift | Beast (Windwing) | Striking Looks •• (adorable)

The passenger is little more than a girl. She has a dusting of soft fur in a pearl and black pattern, large black eyes and a pair of large ears that twitch at every sound. She has tiny little talons on her hands and feet and she's dressed in a old Backstreet Boys shirt that is far too large for her, since her whole body fits inside it. "Jamie said you were Al-Adin. What do you want?" She looks defensive and afraid, and you can see a few tiny cuts on her face.

Like she's been cut by thorns while running.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin totally doesn't make the connection. And just smiles his big monkey smile, "I'm just want to race. Unless you can find me a monkey, that would be good too. Can't have Al-Adin without Abu." He looks off into the distance, a whimsical smile on his face, reaplaced by his fascination with the Bill Clinton bobblehead doll.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

The girl looks confused, but the Spring Monarch starts talking and she fades into the background. "So Al-Adin, what did you need to speak to me about? You aren't in any kind of trouble I hope?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Big monkey smile. "The air guy wanted to race me, so I want to race. And we should make it like a big party, with streamers and baloons! And other stuff. And then he and me and anyone else can have a proper race to see whose fastest. But we can't do it just anywhere, because then mr. keeps-us-all-in-line will get mad. So, where she would do it?" Al-Adin is so totally stoked about this. He cannot contain his excitement, and is bouncing about in the back seat, making the old springs creak in agony at this torment.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

He nods sagely. "This is a very important thing, this race." He strokes his beard as he thinks.

"Very well. With the power invested in be by right of the Freehold and Spring itself, I grant you the temporary Title of Spring Minister Over Matters of Enjoyable Racing Policy, have a cupcake to commemorate the occasion." He passes a package of Hostess cupcakes to the pair in the back. "As your first order of business, I suggest that you deputize Joshua Freemantle to put this shindig together. What do you think?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Whose Joshua? Oooh cupcake. Yes yes. cupcake." Al-Adin struggles with the box before superior strength defeats plastic packaging. Its difficult to tell exactly which cupcake disappeared first, its more of one second they are there, the next second they are in his mouth and on his face and hands. And then the next second he's cleaning his hands and face, getting every put of chocolate that he can. Sweets are DELICIOUS!!

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

The girl stares at Al-Adin hungrily. Or maybe it's the magical disappearing cupcakes, since they are all over his face for a second.

He clucks his tongue at Al-Adin. "Joshua is the name of the man you are planning to race. He is being fostered by..." He counts off something on his fingers to help him think. Then he laughs. "That's right. He's being fostered by Kyle. That must be an interesting education for the boy. I can give you his address if you don't already know it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread