Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Let's be careful, not to start with me

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

John nods taking the bottle from Aodh,

"Yeah I know what you’re saying, It's just that these days you can't be to careful, you know?"

He force’s his blood to flow, before lifting the bottle to his lips. It was too bad he couldn't actually get drunk this way anymore perhaps it would have made him relax a bit more. He just wished that he could be as mellow as he used to be, but after everything that has happened John felt he had to keep an eye open.

-1 Vitea for Blush of Life
    So... he spends 11 pages in the scene on telling others to be careful, and warning others that this is all going wrong...

while he is the only one walking around without the blush active until the end of the scene?

Just funny if you ask me
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

l
    ljohnson

Blush of life doesn't allow you to consume food or drinks. You need to spend 1 vitae for "just eating or drinking". It might be done in addition to the blush of life or it can be invoked without it.

That's very true. There are certain devotions and a Dragon Coil that also lets you do this IIRC, but the blush just gives you that...a certain "blush" that gives your undead skin some healthy color

+ Reply to Thread