Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Yata's Dreams

Page 2 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

The door to the van slides open. "So are we good to go?" asks Hana before turning back to glance at her comatose sister. "I'm not sure how much time she has left." There's a serious look of concern in her eyes as she looks back at Terri. "I really appreciate what you guys are doing to help," she says and then takes a pause, remaining silent for a moment.

"There's one more thing..."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Yes, the room is ready, we just need to get Yata inside and then we'll be set."

Terri tried to give a comforting smile and moved to help them move the comatose fae but when Hana mentioned one more thing, she looked up, suddenly feeling unsure as she listened.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Hana appears to be slightly embarrassed as she looks away from Terri for a moment. "Before our sensei was killed, he told us that Orochi went by another name," she says without making eye contact with the redhead. "Izanagi told us that the dragon called himself Fairweather, or something like that."

The patchwork woman remains silent for a moment, but eventually she turns back to look at Terri. "I'm not sure if that's helpful at all, and I'm sorry for not saying anything earlier...I just...didn't know if I could trust you guys."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri went cold as the name passed througgh her ear-tufts. She tried to smile but suddenly found it extremely difficult.

"I know the name," she admitted. "Come, let's get Yata inside and help her. Then, we can talk about Fairweather."

Terri looked back towards Al and Tally, beckoning them to help move the girl.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin picks up the girl gently, even as he kicks himself. Stupid monkey. Should have known it was fairweather. Got to get rid of him somehow. He takes her into the room.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Hana nods at Terri's words. "Thank you, I really appreciate all the help you guys," she offers the group a gentle smile. "And again...sorry for not mentioning that sooner." She then tells the glacier man to stay outside with the van to keep a look out just in case, and proceeds to help Al get Yata into the wheelchair so they can take her inside.

Upon seeing the group heading in his direction, Mr. Bates urges them inside. "Come on, let's try not to make a big scene out here," says the Wizened as he holds the back door open for the group.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally moves to aid in moving Yata when Terri motions for help. She didn't know who Fairweather was but something about it seem to affect Terri, at least, she thought it did. The Hunterheart glances over to Al and once more gets the feeling something off with the Swiftrunner, it might have to do with the look in his eyes... Must be something about this Fairweather guy. She concludes as she focuses on gently aiding in moving Yata.

Mr. Bates leads the group through the back door of the hotel and through a maze of corridors, stepping through into the Hollow found within the walls of the Four Seasons. They walk for a few minutes, until finally they reach the room he had prepared for the occasion. The room is not really big, but is large enough to fit all of them inside. There's a bed in the middle of the room, which has obviously been set up for Yata.

"Ok, please set the girl down on the bed over there," says Mr. Bates to the group before turning to Hana. "Forgive for not having introduced myself before. I am Mr. Bates, the manager of this hotel and member of this Freehold. I'll be doing what I can to help your sister."

The patchwork woman nods at the Wizened and then offers him a gentle smile. "My name is Hana, and I came here from San Francisco looking for my sister. I can't stress enough how grateful I am to all of you for helping," she says as she glances at the rest of the group with her last words.

Description

PRE

Moving through the hotel and all Terri can think about is Fairweather. His name had been bouncing around the freehold for some time now with little contact being made, the last being with HAL himself.

HAL...What did you do to us?

Entering the room that had been set up and Terri brought herself back to the here and now. One problem at a time, she thought, watching as Yata was placed on the bed. When Mr. Bates introduced herself to Hana, Terri smiled graciously at them both.

"Shall we get started then? Mr. Bates, how should we proceed?"

The Wizened nods at Terri's words and gestured for them to sit on the chairs that were set up in the room. "Of course Mrs. Pereg," he says as a brief smirk forms across his lips for having gotten her name right on the first try this time around. Mr. Bates takes a seat and waits for everyone to do the same before addressing them as a group.

"Without having a pledge to your friend, there are a couple of options that are available to us," he says before taking a brief pause and turning to address the patchwork woman. "Unless you have a dreaming pledge with your sister?"

Hana shakes her head, a defeated look on her face. "We had a couple of pledges to each other, but nothing that dealt with dreams."

The Wizened raises an eyebrow at Hana's words, but decides against saying anything that may upset the woman further. "Very well," he says as he turns to address the group at large once more. "The first option we have is to find when a gate will open to one of her dreams. I can do this with a little trick I know, and it is the safest option available to us. However, it may not be the fastest." He takes a long pause, allowing for his words to sink in.

"The other option we have is to attempt to create a gate into her dreams, which may be faster than the other method, but the risks to ourselves are much higher."

Mr. Bates knows there IS a third option, but he refuses to even mention it out of pure principle.

Page 2 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread