Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Yata's Dreams

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Al-Adin , Shouldabeenadog , RockBane , Terri Nutkins , Forn Clakes

ST Note: This scene continues from here. It is not an open thread for everyone, just for those tagged above. Others may be able to join later, depending on the progression of events. Thanks!

Shortly after his conversation with Terri, Mr. Bates made the necessary arrangements to set up a room within the Hollow Commons as she had requested. Terri had mentioned that it was a delicate situation, so the Wizened waited patiently by one of the back entrances to the hotel.

Meanwhile, the group in the van approached the Four Seasons Hotel. Hana turned to the group after taking a look at the place.

"So this is it? Where should we go?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"I would assume to the Hollow or I could be wrong." Tally admits and adds, "We might as well head to my room, it should be secure." She glances over to Terri, wondering what the more experienced woman has planned.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"I've never seen your room before Tally. I bet you've made it look really nice!" Al-Adin grins. He hasn't seen any of his friends rooms before. Well, except Faith's, but she was asleep and didn't know he was there. And the winter he lived at Derek's.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As they approached, Terri was glad to see Mr. Bates was waiting for them and if there's one thing she knew about the Wizened, it was his delicate attention to detail. As Hana, Tally and Al spoke, Terri looked towards them. "I'm hoping Mr. Bates has a seperate room available for us to use," she said before looking at Hana. "If you wouldn't mind just waiting here for a moment, we'll go speak with the manager and then make sure the coast is clear for Yata." With a smile, she exited the van once it had stopped and headed to the Wizened.

"I'm sorry for laying this at your door, Mr. Bates," she said, glad to be once again at a place she felt comfortable at. "I understand its an inconvenience."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Hana nods in response to Terri. "Not at all. Do what you have to, we'll wait here and keep an eye on Yata for now." With that, the glacier man stops the van a few yards away from the back entrance and turns the engine off. "Thanks again for helping us," adds the patchwork woman as the group exits the van.

The Wizned smiles at the group as he sees them approach. He waves his hand at Terri's words, "please, don't mention it. That is why we swear an oath to keep each other safe, and help one another when possible." He nods at the two other Beasts and then glances towards the van. "I have made special accomodations as you asked Mrs. Nnn...Pereg. But what exactly are we dealing with here, if you don't mind me asking?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri was relieved that the Wizened manager had been so understanding and was happy to answer his questions, pushing a stray strand of red hair behind an ear-tuft.

"A young Beast called Yata was attacked and left comatose but someone in the freehold while it seemed she was staking out Maxine's. Her sister, Hana, believes that if we can get into her dreams, we may be able to uncover some more of this mystery." Terri paused as she looked to Tally and Al and then back to Mr. Bates uncomfortably. "Problem is, I've never walked in a stranger's dreams before and I'm not entirely sure where to start."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"we're all here to help her, so anything you can do to help us would really help." Al-Adin bounds up to join in.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally nods in agreement while watching Terri speak with Mr Bates. She didn't know what to make of what they are about to do, walking into somebody's dream. With a sigh, it's hard not to think about her own dreams that feature the terrain where she use to hunt, alone at times while at other times with a pack. She has few memories of her Keeper the Stag, she has come to terms that the Stag was indeed her Keeper as he had been the one to carry her off that day...

What kind of memories are we going to encounter within Yata's mind? If my dreams merge with my memories, then do other people experience it too? The Hunterheart wonders as she turns to look over at Yata, keeping her face as blank as she could, not wanting her puzzlement and curiousity to show.

Mr. Bates listens to Terri's words carefully, nodding as the redhead speaks about the situation.

"I see. Well, you came to the right place," says the Wizened to the group. "There are a few options for how we can go about doing this, which we can discuss once we get your friends inside." He glances at the van again and then back to the group. "Is the young Beast with you?"

Description

PRE

Terri nods before skipping back to the van and knocking in the door, waiting for some reply.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread